It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is modern Israel a parallel to the anti-christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Considering how the anti-christ appears before the true christ...and decieves people into thinking that he is the true christ....
Is the modern state of Israel a false Israel that has appeared ahead of the real Israel and is currently decieving people into thinking that it is the real Israel, as prophecized in the bible?

Also considering how the false christ will be defeated militarily by the returning true Christ...
Will this false Israel also be defeated militarily and rebuilt as a righteous nation...by an act of God, through God fearing men... as opposed to godless politicians using their power who established the modern Israel.

Besides these parallels, I think that this false Israel is a pre-cursor to the anti-christ and will be used by the anti-christ, in some way...perhaps as an operating base or capital.

Bear in mind that the modern state of Israel has been established by powerful men, at the cost of many lives. Despite the support it recieves from Christians, Israel joins the ranks of the most oppressive regimes in modern history. Israel has no fear of God and has no more use for His laws and is reliant on its state-of-the-art military, western support and upper hand in global politics. Its friends are "christian America", which itself is a powerful warmachine and dominates global politics.

Furthermore, the popular christian ideas of Israel being on Gods side during the end times is a definite sign to me, at least, that the end-times deception has already begun.

edit on 4-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

This is a very interesting take on Israel. I am always impressed with the Bible for this very reason. We are never given a clear indication of which path is correct without first traveling down the path to find out. Do we choose path 'A' leading our mind toward Rome as the antichrist? Do we choose path 'B' with Israel as the antichrist. Do we choose path 'C' and consider Islam as the antichrist? We can look at this from many perspectives. Maybe there is a path 'D' and America is the antichrist with Israel as the little horn.

Path 'A' would be the popular path. Germany is currently embracing carbon trading as their currency of choice. Have they been antichrist in the past? They are reviving a ten nation confederacy as we speak called "The Ten". This is Rome no matter how you look at it. Was Rome the antichrist in the past? Who heads Rome? Peter does. Christ said, "Get behind me Satan to Peter after saying that the church would be founded on the rock that denied him. The rock is rolled away as you recall. Since carbon (Europe's mark) is the mark of man and has six electrons, six neutrons and six protons, we can easily see this as being the antichrist system of commerce.

Path 'B' says that Israel is the antichrist. Israel became a nation in 1948. Since then, all indications are good that they are the sign of the end times. One generation is 70ish years. Matthew 24 leads us to this being a sign and not the actual antichrist. Is antichrist from Europe in Israel now? It appears that their leaders are not representing the true Israel. Again, we see a European influence.

Path 'C' says that the Arabs are the antichrist. Although Arabs claim the name of Jesus in their message, do they follow that name (Character of love)? Are they for Christ or against? By not following the character, do they take the name in vain and misrepresent Jesus? Is this a sign of being an antichrist?

Path 'D' is America. Do Americans as a people follow the message of Jesus? Do Christians love others as Jesus demands? Do our leaders represent the people or do they represent the system of government and commerce of europe? We do see the influence of antichrist here as well.

The answer, if all things are considered, is that antichrist is in all nations, including Israel. This system will be defeated when all people realize the sign. The sign is Christ. When the love of power is overcome by the power of love, peace will follow. It is as simple as this. The antichrist is defeated when people no longer love to take, but instead love to give.

Check the two witnesses in Revelation. American and Israel.

edit on 4-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, I was talking about the role of the modern state of Israel as being a pre-cursor to the coming anti-christ.

I have come across so many christians who believe that Israel is invincible because of their history of military victories. I am reminded of that beast related verse.... "who is like the beast? Who can fight the beast?"

Israel seems to have been given some kind of other worldly power to do as it pleases.... and christians are convinced that Israel can win any war...almost as if they are saying "who is like Israel? Who can fight Israel?".

edit on 4-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Given what has been said so far, I think it is safe to say that most of us, including Christians, have missed the purpose and message of Christ's mission. If we really "got it," what a different world it would be...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Can you be a little more specific?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Can you be a little more specific?

Sure. I see the world around me, both past and present, and I see the Love of Power all too often come to the fore. SuperiorEd mentioned that, and also the Power of Love. However, we see people killing and exploiting other people almost systematically, all over the world. To be very specific, in a Sunday School class I used to attend, the members would assert their support for JOP, and express negative opinions about Muslims, even to the point of wanting the US military to whomp on them. This is not what Jesus taught. He could have stayed in the Heavenly places, but He came down here, did so many things for us, and told us to love one another. In this world, however, those that do are called saps, or worse.

In his book, What If Jesus Had Never Been Born?, D. James Kennedy points out all the positive things in this world, which can be traced back to the teachings of Jesus. However, the state of the world makes it very apparent that there is a long, long way to go yet.

new topics

top topics

join