It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My apocalyptic dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I am in the process of writing a science-fiction novel, spend entirely too much time researching conspiracy and conspiracy related information, and have a very active imagination. What I'm saying is I'm more likely than your average person to think about these things, but here's how it came together in my mind.

It was around dusk and I was looking in the sky and seeing tons of aircraft in the air. There were huge transport planes and helicopters, but they were carrying tanks and what not toward some battle. I could tell they were armored vehicles because they hung beneath the aircraft and were attached by tow cables.

Not too long after, other vessels came out of the sky that were fighting with the aircraft. I can't remember well what they looked like, but they began diving down through the clouds at which point they became a swarm of insects. I ran inside to close the door, but one of the bugs got in and I immediately smashed it. I remember it was blue, and I was thinking that was how the attack was going to happen, bugs spreading some plague, so I resolved to stay inside until it was all done.

When I awoke, I didn't want to open my curtains because of what I had just seen and also because I swore I heard some oddly pitched noise I did not recognize before.

I ended up going back to sleep for about another hour and then I was fine.

What was interesting about this dream is I had a similar dream on several occasions as a child imagining those fights in the air, where ships would quickly come from nowhere and begin fighting.

It's probably just the product of an overactive imagination, but I am someone who frequently lucid dreams, which is probably what brings me around here so often. So, make of it what you will.
edit on 4-11-2011 by cassandranova because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

You are a very good writer! I was reading a post you made in a different thread, that one about "I can't shake it, something lifechanging is going to happen to us all". I really enjoyed reading that post over there. Then I check out your profile and click on this link, and there it is...you are a writer. I just knew it! I predicted that! Thanks for all of your good writing. It is nice to see writing in these threads that is laid out very well, be it off the cuff or not.

As for the reoccurring dream, I dunno. I think it's good that you wrote it down here though. It's always good to do that because then when those things come to pass, it proves that those external energies that send us psychic images and premonitions are real. Nice work!

And yes, I think those who have larger pineal glands are more creative and imaginative. More power to ya!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

I have no trouble believing that some such dreams are prophetic in nature.

I'm curious if you've ever seen any Chinese soldiers in such dreams.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I have had a few dreams of ufo's and mass air wars.

One were I walked out my back door to see UFO in the distance,looking and trying to understand if It is a UFO for a moment,with a feeling of dread.
Was not to long before i seen another,then more appered and there was a mass air war with planes and mainly UFO,s,I couldn't tell who was who,as UFO's were shooting at eachother.Thats when I knew that for common people the world had drastically changed,but in a bad way.

Its a freaky dream but not as scary as the sunami dream ,i've had a few times

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I had a dream about a week ago that I was @ home, it was not the home I'm living now it was some where I've never been , anyway I hear a lot of planes so I go outside and I see so many planes in the sky well not plans they looked like fighter jets kind of but they looked alien so advanced in technology (no a UFO) and can see some kind of war going on they were bombing everything it was so real and scary I could not go back to sleep after that.

I have been having a lot of scary vivid dreams lately of the same sort.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Been having airplane/craft dreams for years, often they are falling out of the sky, sometimes right at me. Sometimes the craft are orange. I associayte them with end times but don't know quite what the metaphor is.

top topics

join