It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It begins! Here we go! It's started! SHTF!! The S is about to hit the F!!!!!1! The S is currently H

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
zomg SEnSATIOnAL!!!! SENSATIONALISM!!!! OMGG asdf;kljaf SENSATION!!!! AHHHAAhahahahaHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAHAH!!!!!1 Can you feel the sensationalism coursing through your veins causing you to loose control of your bowels!??

In unrelated news more people are alive today, than have ever died.

Over 2500 left handed people are killed each year from using products made for right handed people! Where is the outrage at this deplorable violation of human rights!?

As you lay your precious little head full of mucous and saliva to bed do you reflect on the days sensationalism? Do you eagerly anticipate tomorrows sensationalism? Do you squeal with excitement thinking about what misleading thread titles you'll click on next?

Now hush sweet angel..

You are precious and beautiful, and I love you. Now shhhhh no no.. just shhhhh... there we go.

Is no one else tired of this? Or have you become immune to this? The ol' bait and switch has found a cozy home on ATS.

Not that it matters, but can someone move this to the Rant forum. I think that would be more appropriate.
edit on 11/3/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think this thread was posted on the wrong site. GLP would love this.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Oh bright angel, I see you've woken up.. I'll warm up some milk for you. I wouldn't dare post on that godless website where snarky replies aren't given their just reward of sparkling stars. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

HA! My thought, exactly!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The baby seems more happy on the 'don't' side than the "do"...

So what should we do?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
The baby seems more happy on the 'don't' side than the "do"...

So what should we do?

We should immediately post sensationalist threads with misleading titles about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what just happened as I read your thread. But I would like some milk please, if you don't mind warming some up for me as well. I won't however accept any Kool-Aid from you, for obvious reasons.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

We should immediately post sensationalist threads with misleading titles about it.

L
l
keep that up,
and you'll be Baaannned.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Making jokes about the people who post sensationalist threads with misleading titles on ATS? Or actually posting sensationalist threads with misleading titles?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

whaaaaa?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

But without misleading thread titles we'd have threads like:

"New information proves Obama was born in Kenya if you ignore all the logical contradictions inherent in that idea, and also only read the half of the article I'm quoting and ignore the second half that completely debunks the first half "

....and what fun would that be??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Drezden

But without misleading thread titles we'd have threads like:

"New information proves Obama was born in Kenya if you ignore all the logical contradictions inherent in that idea, and also only read the half of the article I'm quoting and ignore the second half that completely debunks the first half "

....and what fun would that be??

Ah! A star for the precious child. (Don't tell the other children.. but you were always my favorite)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

the latter

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Two words:
Less coffee!

new topics

top topics

join