It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge dismisses Jesse Venturas Lawsuit against TSA-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wow! this is a huge blow to us in the fight against the TSA. I have altogether quit flying myself and never will again. Jesse has money and everything and even he couldnt defeat these scoundrels. Acthosted.ap.org..., it seems the court claimed they had no juridsticion, whatever that means
Anyhow, I hope Jesse doesnt give up the fight.
edit on 3-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
which would mean one thing.. there not telling the truth or b... they arnt controlled by anyone just like the homeland security

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wow. how does a federal court not have jurisdiction over a federal agency? Unless something in the law that created the DHS/TSA mentions that they are exempt from judicial authority.. I seem to remember that beast somewhere in all these PATRIOT acts.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Wow. how does a federal court not have jurisdiction over a federal agency? Unless something in the law that created the DHS/TSA mentions that they are exempt from judicial authority.. I seem to remember that beast somewhere in all these PATRIOT acts.

I know im as puzzled as you! Something tells me this isnt over by a long shot though!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A former Governor, respected by the people that voted him in. A former Navy Seal for the U.S.A.
A truth-seeker.
And they're going to play games and treat him like this? Shame.

edit on 11/3/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Wow! this is a huge blow to us in the fight against the TSA. I have altogether quit flying myself and never will again. Jesse has money and everything and even he couldnt defeat these scoundrels. Acthosted.ap.org..., it seems the court claimed they had no juridsticion, whatever that means

Jesse Ventura should have had those TSA officials who violated his right to unreasonable searches and seizures arrested by filing a verified complaint. By doing so, no government official could fall back on legal maneuvers and claim lack of jurisdiction, the government would have to act. Of course, Ventura would also be swearing under penalty of perjury that he was injured by these TSA officials and that they did act criminally, which is why the government would have to act.

It may be argued that the government would have acted zealously in its own defense and done all they could to demonstrate that Ventura had perjured himself, but that would be a dangerous game to play. The government would certainly defend their actions, but depending upon the jury pool, Ventura would likely win a conviction against those who violated his rights. By the time it would take to obtain that conviction, one could only hope Ventura's boneheaded lawyer would explain to him the legal process of suing the federal government, something that useless attorney failed to do.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
A former Governor, respected by the people that voted him in. A former Navy Seal for the U.S.A.
A truth-seeker.
And they're going to play games and treat him like this? Shame.

edit on 11/3/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

And dont forget a big name in wrestling lol. I agree though, what scum these NWO people are

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

It's not a "Federal" court in the sense of, say, an Appeals Court. The judge is a District Judge (appointed by Obama) for the United States District Court, for the District of Minnesota.

The Jurisdiction is expressly limited to the state of Minnesota. It's claim that it has no jurisdiction is most likely meaning that they have no jurisdiction to contradict Federal mandates for agencies based outside of the Districts jurisdiction. Which means Jesse Ventura filed in the wrong court system? He should aim to get the case before the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals which has jurisdiction over Minnesota and can rule a Federal agencies actions unconstitutional (and therefore refer it to the Supreme Court for consideration) .. it's also the most conservative Circuit in the nation and would likely side with Ventura.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Thank you for the clarity

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

--->INPUTS---> ACTIVITIES OR PROCESSES---> OUTPUTS---> OUTCOMES---> CONSPIRACY-SHOW-BET---> JESSIE-V-KNEW---> IT-WAS-ALL-FOR-SHOW---> ALL-IN---> DRAMA-OR-REAL---> I-DARE-HIM-TO-APPEAL---> CONdictio-eX-LEGE--->

Jesus(aka?) said/says, I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart.

All the knowledge created by humans while on earth... books... movies... digi-info... declassified documents... etc.... so now what$/?

Mr X-ULTRA/QUANTUMMONEYBOMB... as posted on the AJ MONEYBOMB UbO!ObTube channel... with an eXtra post thrown in for free(some special ATS upgrades added
)...

If as AJ said; WW3(really Magog-War
) begins in a few weeks ago too
... what will really partical matter$/?

'Sometimes The Best UPGRADE... Is A down grade'... maybe get back to the simple radio analog frequency broadcasting/Internet radio/simple videO's... as the 'REAL-TRUTH' stands on its own... & needs no Firework$ 'BIG BANG CGI' special flash effects... digi-editing or live digi-rendering
... sounds like it's time to get a info-war 'Panhandlers License'...  since this 'MONEYBOMB' is selling itself to... L
K AT MY GOOD FRUIT$
hard waXed sheen... as U should know "Beware Of the One$ Who Call Themselves Saints"... noTTo mention sounding desperate... with a threat to U of... Ur $ or die at the globalist evil
hands.

P.S
No
(PRISION-PLANET) donation$ need... the new (HEAVEN-EARTH)... is all paid for

T minus... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

0... (WE-THE-UN-AWOKEN-STUPID-SHEEPLE) ~~~>BLAST OFF> (PSALMS
2)

edit on 4-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot my soul frequency flyer key card

top topics

join