It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moment for the innocent that are about to die.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Wow who is about to die and who are we having this moment of silence for again?

It's supposedly about the nuclear war that's going to break out when either Iran unleashes its hidden atomic arsenal, or else Israel pre-emptively reduces Iran to a vitried basin. Because that's what you do when nothing's actually happening. You have a nuclear war.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We are all one. Therefore we all feel the effect of war. Of course the physical and mental effect is the greatest in the warzone, however this is temporary and on a deeper level we all suffer together.

It's a matter of time before we become aware of this. The question is if human race has will see the day or wipe itself out beforehand. Time will tell (if time exists that is).

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this thread.

If we took a moment, let's call it's 1/2 a second, to reflect on one innocent about to die. Then we factor in the innocents killed in the last 100 years by war... that moment becomes a long while. Long, long while. Over a year and a half by many estimates, probably far more factoring in "cancer" and big pharma and big aggro. People. It's staggering.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great and insightful post. I feel for all those involved, yet this inevitable tragedy will eventually effect all of us. Powerful men seek more power, greedy men seek more money, they are the two most potent drugs in the world and the two go hand in hand. The humanity underneath suffer whilst we are downtrodden and swept aside in their obsessive race for greatness, while they are blind and numb to the destruction they leave behind them. To them we are nothing, they care about money and power that is all, they care for nothing else. Loss of human life and war mongering is just a means to an end and we are the cattle to the slaughter.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Nice post but I have been to Iran a few times and I doubt mothers are watching their children worrying about a nuclear war - they are not told everything.

We think our media is corrupt (and I agree) but they dont see half of what we do.

When I spent a month there and came home I felt as though I had travelled through time, or slept through it - I had not heard about some major news events that had shocked our western world.

Their view of reality is painted differently to ours and although I worry for them, I doubt they are aware of an immediate threat. The people I know there certainly are not!

What is more worrying is the wars that are happening around the world now - think of a mother watching her child die or vice versa. We all live with uncertainty but we dont all live in a war zone.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
its going to happen here

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If it goes into WW3, and it goes nuclear, nuclear winter and alpha particles in the plant matter
will kill almost everything on the surface.

Radioactive dust storms for decades, radioactive trees like the chernobyl area.

If you want to know why large underground areas are being dug out by several TBM's in the US
and elsewhere you have to look no further.

The ppl running the game plan on hiding underground while the ppl up top freeze to death or die
from radiation sickness after trying to grow food in soil contaminated with alpha particles with
a half life of 30+ years like strontium 90 and Cesium 137.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
I've been thinking about this thread.

If we took a moment, let's call it's 1/2 a second, to reflect on one innocent about to die. Then we factor in the innocents killed in the last 100 years by war... that moment becomes a long while. Long, long while. Over a year and a half by many estimates, probably far more factoring in "cancer" and big pharma and big aggro. People. It's staggering.

Close to 300 million dead in the last century just due to governments and religion.

So 150 million sec/ 60 / 60 / 24 = 1,736 days = 4.7 years
edit on 29-11-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Wow who is about to die and who are we having this moment of silence for again?

It's supposedly about the nuclear war that's going to break out when either Iran unleashes its hidden atomic arsenal, or else Israel pre-emptively reduces Iran to a vitried basin. Because that's what you do when nothing's actually happening. You have a nuclear war.

There are many factors behind it, but its not the Iranians you need to worry about it, its
the Chinese who got on TV and said they would go into WW3 if they had to over Iran.

China is a major customer of theirs, and Iran sends a lot of oil to China.

Russia is also not too keen on what is coming and the fact that this was
all predetermined per a US 4 star general wesley clark who said this would happen.

Just like John Perkins showed the economic hijacking was by design, a top
level US general has shown the mid east shake up was all by design.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join