It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Oc

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by PhoenixOD

ACORN = Association of Community Organizations For Reform Now. A Democrat Party front that did things like register dead people to vote (for the Democrats),

The proof for which is where?

push for gun control measures,

That lead to what? Right, less gun restrictions. That pesky clip size limit gone, guns allowed in national parks, bars, etc.

advocate for amnesty for illegal immigrants, free housing, welfare handouts, etc.
Which lead to what? Right. More illegals being deported under this administration than the last.

So you need to prove the first one because otherwise apparently, according to you, ACORN is a complete failure at anything it tries to do so what is the issue?

edit on 6-11-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

peck420-
Kudo's for not tearing apart that post based on the simple fact that Canada does not have 50 major cities. Woudl be cool if we did, but we don't.

What is that supposed to mean?
edit on 6-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

It means exactly what it says. If you disagree, feel free to name 50 major cities in Canada.

Or am I not allowed to offer kudos to those that I feel go above and beyond just posting?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

peck420-
Kudo's for not tearing apart that post based on the simple fact that Canada does not have 50 major cities. Woudl be cool if we did, but we don't.

What is that supposed to mean?
edit on 6-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

It means exactly what it says. If you disagree, feel free to name 50 major cities in Canada.

Or am I not allowed to offer kudos to those that I feel go above and beyond just posting?

Nevermind, I thought you were referring to something else.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join