It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Im a believer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was the skeptic that everyone hates on these fourms.
WAS
If you know me from my spw184 days, i spoke against UFOers ALL THE TIME calling them stupid and ignorant, but after what I just saw, there is no way I can deny it anymore.

I didnt have a camera, so I guess It didnt happen according to you guys, but I saw a series of lights arranged in a circle blinking in a circle pattern.

Imagine a clock, the lights at 12 and 6 would blink, than 1 and 7 than 2 and 8 than 3 and 9 and so on.

I thought this was an airplane at first, but I have never seen a airplane like this if it was.
It is bright day light, and what puzzles me is that thats all there was, just lights. There was no "body" that I could see, however being so faint I might not have been able to see it.

Any similer sights?

4 hours ago I never would think I would be saying this.. EVER.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Glad you finally came to the light side.

I've never had the chance to see a UFO, but even if I did, it would only reassure my beliefs. I swear people are lucky to have seen one.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

Congrats, You are a spitting image of me about 5 hours ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How big was it compared to other landmarks? Did it make any noise? Did it have any markings? Did you feel like it was communicating with you in any way? Did anyone else you know see it?

Sounds pretty interesting

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I used to think it was all BS and I still kind of do. I have seen stuff but my gut says it is all GOV made and not alien at all. I seriously think they are fing with us all. I saw a flying craft go straight down a downtown street at about 100 ft up it looked like it had a see through bottom. It was bizarre to say the least. No camera but I know what I saw was not normal but my gut said Military. It was going straight down one of the main one way streets against traffic. I still don't know what to say. It was rectangular in shape. From a distance it had 3 large rotating lights. When it was in total eyesight the bottom had a bunch of lights on it. It made a noise like a far off distant airplane. Even though it was only a 100 yards over and 100 ft up from me.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

I cant tell how far up it was, but i would say about the size of... 2planes Diameter apx.
No, nobody else was with me and unless it was trying to teach me the time cycle, I dont think it was communicating with me in any way.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Hmm.. yes, Nevada does have a lot of military tests, and reno IS a home for an international airport.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I was the skeptic that everyone hates on these fourms.

True skeptics are even skeptical of their own experiences.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I always entertained the idea, but I never really thought that It was a true possibility.
Now after I've seen this UFO, I don't really think there is room for dispute. It is obviously not a plastic bag, and not a lighttrick because it was 100% daylight outside.

Little green men? I dont know, but the military testing is now almost a fact in my mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I have a serious question for you.... You say all you saw was lights and they were bright enough to see in daylight, yet nothing else. If you had to guess by the distance between lights, how large would the diameter have been if you saw something in the center of them? I realize distance is a guess too, but a guess is all I'm asking for.

I assume by your mini- that you saw this in the Reno, Nv area... right location for something, to be sure.... Right outside Uncle Sam's playground for everything they don't advertise. Hmmmm

err... I missed the note where you said two plane diameters... so, this was relatively small and closer to the average sightings than the BIG ones like Phoenix ?

I don't mean to be a pest on detail. I'm curious to consider or set aside what you're describing to something else I'm working on as a side project. Thanks.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's weird because reading other peoples experiences is what really put me onto believing. I had an experience once of my own, with 2 other people. The way our stories matched up when we told them to other people was what always made me think it was a UFO, but I remained skeptic for years.

It wasn't until I started to read about all the experiences other people have that I realized some of these things just can't be debunked, though the argument of military testing is always an option. I still consider that a UFO, the government making something that flies, that goes against the norm for flying vehicles. Is a UFO to me, and until they make the information public it remains a UFO. So if other peoples couldn't be debunked, maybe mine couldn't be either?

I've never had enough proof to make a topic about it though, with all the people who have exact dates, locations, pictures etc I feel those are the topics better suited for those discussions than one I could make, as I never had the best memory and never thought I would need to remember all those details. Regret that now but I still believe I experienced something not everyone gets to experience.

For being more open to the idea, more people need to accept UFOs whether they be ET or Government owned MUST exist, there is too much evidence to suggest they do, and not enough to suggest that they don't.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Pictures....

or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes, and I think if I was able to see the whole thing my size would not increase.
Sorry, I dont know what your talking about in pheonix, dont really care too much about this stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, one down. If only every one could see a UFO, wouldn't that be easier.

I have never seen a UFO, but I have been told by alot of people in real life about their experiences.
And not anyone of them would you ever guess they be the type.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

some of us never had a choice to not believe

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Happy enlightenment op!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Just wondering if the sky background was blue, light blue, into the sun or were there clouds about. Were you wearing glasses or polaroid sunglasses at the time.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi UFO fans.

I don't know WHY you always say the word "believe"???

For my in-laws, UFO was not a "belief", but A FACT ! ! !

They did see one, over a shop called "Sylvania" in Drummondville,
in the 1970s ! The man and the wife did see it !

I wish they would be alive, to add details to their seeing.
They where not the "show-off" type, but quiet peoples.

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply and info. I'm just working on something as a side effort to look for patterns in sightings here recently and other events happening around the world. The Phoenix Lights refers to a major sighting 'event' over Phoenix Arizona which even some of the politicians at the time have since come out to admit they really did see and couldn't explain either. Some estimated that one as being enormous and of the triangle variety. Take care.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join