It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney is put in his place by radio host, then suddenly has to go. Then host goes off!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is one guy who's not afraid to trade punches with greasy politicians. I love when he calls Nitt-Mitt an A-hole. Lol Don't know if it has been posted yet, I'm sure the thread duplicate nazis will let me know. Take a listen and discuss.

Mark brings up how everyone laughed at Ron Paul for his ideas, but now are jumping on the bandwagon. Then when the discussion gets deep, Romney splits. At which point the host, Mark Larsen goes on an EPIC rant!
edit on 3-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I loved it. Mitt is such an obvious elitist.

I believe most of what Ron Paul has stated about our military and the cia as well as the fed etc. For him to be mocked by these elitist pigs is sickening to me. One guy has the balls to explain exactly what goes on behind closed doors in the government and the solutions to our main problems and he is mocked by the rest of the traitors.

This is what the entire occupation is about. These people are so far removed from the 99% that they can't even understand how they are SUPPOSED to act to fool us into voting for them. Their handlers must all be elitists too since they can't seem to make these chameleons say the right things anymore.

Sometimes the truth hurts and sacrifices must be made for the greater good. Next year will be chock full of demonstrations and political wrangling/smear campaigns. Corporations will be closing their doors and banks will file for federal protection. If Ron Paul is elected these things will have a minimal effect on our future, otherwise regardless of who is elected things will get much worse. If the elitists win any more seats in Congress or Senate as well as President this Occupation will turn into a real revolution and none of us will be safe or free.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No you see, a one percent tax on basically everything is just so wrong. The everyday man and woman wouldnt notice that tax very much, but we cant have it. Theres a lovely yacht I was thinking of purchasing, and a 1% tax would be astronomical. Oh those libs, what will they think of next?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was raised within the Mormon Church.....and as a child I was taught, that during The Last Days, there would be a sitting Mormon President. This is part and parcel of their doomsday prophecies......SOOOOO all the Mormons will be voting that guy in. I betcha the church is telling them to do this no matter what politics they subscribe to.

The UGLYNESS about Mitt Romney IMO.........was clearly shown when we had the Olympics in Utah, as shown in the Russian skater judging debacle. Seems CLEAR that there was a conspiracy within the judges to vote for the Russians despite the actual performance of the skaters, and all of this was neatlt sealed up and then tied with a pretty bow by Mr Romney himself, when 2 gold medals were given out
This showed me clear as day that Mr Romney has VERY good cover up abilities, as well as excellent 'oh LOOOKY at my left hand, and pay no attention to what my right hand is doing'.................after that event, I fully EXPECTED there to be an full investigation, but for some weird reason, after interviewing Mr Romney, there was none.........things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
My opinion on this matter is a HUGE sore spot within my immediate family, as my Aunt was actually one of Mitts companions during his Mormon Missionary days, and in MY family "thou Shalt NOT say a single disparaging word about Mitt Romney".....................so my facebook postings have cause quite the row within my family, and I have been
dis-invited
to all upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas family events.
Pretty classic from a family of Mormons who's verbal policy it is 'to put FAMILY first', yet behavior clearly shows to be different than what comes out the mouth

............and mind you I have never once, discussed politricks at a family gathering, yet I am dis-invited to keep me from tainting the younger ones of the family........."sigh"

personal rant over

edit on 3-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: because I am dyslexic

edit on 3-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: to remove superfluous smileys

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ron Paul wants a 1% tax on everything?

I know he hates the income tax and I think his idea is to replace it with nothing......... not some silly 1% tax on ``everything``.

Mark Larsen also claims that the Cato institute and Mises institute ``crunched the numbers`` and support this 1% tax, any evidence for that though? I can't find any.....

edit on 3-11-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WORD Marc Larsen
Good stuff but theres seems to be a pig who is nervously squeeling between the 1:00 and 5:00 minute mark anybody knows what is it? ...hmm what? ... a boughtlitician !?! I knew i herd that sound before.

"Mitt Romney is a ... ohah i can't use this word" thats close from an epic call Mark :tup:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Amazing clip! I was cheering all the way through. This guy gives a beautiful rant!! And to think, people here at this site don't won't us "ranting" in the forums.....bunch of pansies.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
presidents power is limited. sure ron paul could become president and propose 1% taxes. but it will have to go thru the senate and congress.

in which he'll get 0 votes. not because it's not a good idea, but because it'll probably make sense and the elitists didn't come up with it.

i think the egos in washington are monumental. everybody's idea is the best and if it's not theirs it's worthless.

it's like a lottery. eventually, defying all the laws of probability, some idea will accidentally work and it will probably be repealed instantly.

edit on 4-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I've never heard of this guy before, but I have a massive amount of respect for him right now. I Especially like the line about rich people. "This isn't class warfare.... I loverich people ... they turn the wheels and provide jobs" and goes off on elitist F's as he so put it....

good job Mr. Larsen.

Star and Flag for you OP!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
As soon as he starts to get nailed he starts to say "think of the elderly and the military" SO transparent it's a joke. These elitists are getting sloppy. Their own arrogance will be there downfall. They are not invincible.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was bummed the recording stopped, i could have listened to him go on and on. Mitt sucks. I also hate..HATE that stupid (I'm smarter than you and your an a-hole) chuckle of his.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Like i've said before..

How does America fall for the same BS every 4 years?

Romney

Paul

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I was raised within the Mormon Church.....and as a child I was taught, that during The Last Days, there would be a sitting Mormon President. This is part and parcel of their doomsday prophecies......SOOOOO all the Mormons will be voting that guy in. I betcha the church is telling them to do this no matter what politics they subscribe to.

The UGLYNESS about Mitt Romney IMO.........was clearly shown when we had the Olympics in Utah, as shown in the Russian skater judging debacle. Seems CLEAR that there was a conspiracy within the judges to vote for the Russians despite the actual performance of the skaters, and all of this was neatlt sealed up and then tied with a pretty bow by Mr Romney himself, when 2 gold medals were given out
This showed me clear as day that Mr Romney has VERY good cover up abilities, as well as excellent 'oh LOOOKY at my left hand, and pay no attention to what my right hand is doing'.................after that event, I fully EXPECTED there to be an full investigation, but for some weird reason, after interviewing Mr Romney, there was none.........things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
My opinion on this matter is a HUGE sore spot within my immediate family, as my Aunt was actually one of Mitts companions during his Mormon Missionary days, and in MY family "thou Shalt NOT say a single disparaging word about Mitt Romney".....................so my facebook postings have cause quite the row within my family, and I have been
dis-invited
to all upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas family events.
Pretty classic from a family of Mormons who's verbal policy it is 'to put FAMILY first', yet behavior clearly shows to be different than what comes out the mouth

............and mind you I have never once, discussed politricks at a family gathering, yet I am dis-invited to keep me from tainting the younger ones of the family........."sigh"

personal rant over

edit on 3-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: because I am dyslexic

edit on 3-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: to remove superfluous smileys

I too have had similar dealings with my family (Christians), over politics. It sux to have to watch what you say about their candidate. Religion is the problem there though.

Organized religion is the worst possible addition to politics. People go to church to find out who they should vote for. They use their religion to tell them what to think. they are no longer FREE at that point to think for themselves. They are required to vote by issues such as abortion which limits who they can vote for. Most spend NO TIME researching any candidate and almost all of them vote.

The politicians know this and they are masters of disguise and disinformation. They say what the Christians want to hear and they automatically get their vote. I am sure it is the same way with other organized religions. I remember when they voted for GW Bush and he stole the election with his brothers' help in Florida. I woke up and heard he was president and thought it was a cruel joke.

I knew at that point that gold would skyrocket and wars would ensue over oil and old family squabbles. I complained to my Dad for several years about GW and eventually had to stop talking about it because it was obvious he was powerless to think for himself. Now most of the talk is by him saying things like "you reap what you sow" etc. speaking about a black president and how gays and abortion doctors will bring about God's wrath and Armageddon.

I think most religions expect Armageddon to begin with the next president. What I don't understand is WHY they want it. I guess they all think that heaven is going to be fun and fulfilling so they are wanting to usher in the end times, but why not enjoy this life first? Why the rush? So they help the end times along hoping for WWIII and the antichrist. They vote for the worst possible candidate hoping to start their end time scenario. Meanwhile the priest is raping their son and the preachers are stealing millions from their church for their new house/mansion.

I will just stay neutral. I prefer to use my own noggin to figure things out. I am not lazy or easily influenced. I don't like abortion(I would never get one). I DO think that gays should be allowed to act gay and if they want to marry let them. Who are they hurting? I find most Christians to be hypocrites. They say love one another yet they hate lots of people. They preach tolerance yet are very vocal about gays. They say love one another then applaud any attack on a Muslim nation. Hypocrites!

IMHO organized religion is our country's underlying problem which has helped to get the worst possible candidates elected to further their own narcissistic agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm all for Ron Paul's ideas on tax reform and getting rid of the CIA, but at the end of the day, if he wins the big chair, he's still at the mercy of Congress, who are owned, bought and paid for, by corporate lobbyists. He would have to inact that statute of the Patriot Act which would allow him to bypass the need for their votes and clean house, dismantling the CIA, fixing the tax loopholes, bringing an end to the fed, getting rid of the corruption in DC and corporate America. That idea is terrifying for multiple reasons; for one because it's necessary, meaning that our system has fallen so far that measures like this have to be done at all, and two because it would grant a single person more power than is moral to possess. The latter of that makes me question...
Would he [Ron Paul] do this?
Would he have the ability to restore the power to the people when all was said and done?

We're in for some scary times, ladies and gents. There's a great deal of chaotic uncertainty on the horizon, not just for America, but the world as a whole.

~FugitiveSoul

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

I agree that it is dispicable that it would have to come to that, but if Ron Paul could use their own weapons against them to shut them down and then seal that door by dismantling the patriot act it could possibly be the only course left open to him once congress blocks his every attempt at "cleaning house". It is scary to have one person have that much power, but at this moment whoever is sitting in the driver's seat has that power right now. So the question is who would you rather see have that power? Some one who wants it destroyed or someone willing to destroy everything to keep it?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
he never had my vote.
Ron Paul deserves a chance.
they leech off of us.
Ron Paul will settle for $39k per/year the average wage earner.
a 1% tax makes sense.
I'll go w/ Mark Larsen - nice rant.
Ron Paul will make this country stoked w/out income tax.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I dont usually take a voice in us elections threads, but after I listened to that, Romney's tactic was so blatant and plain to see. THE ONLY argument he raised against this 1% tax (sweet idea btw) was that there are not gonna be enough money for MILITARY. Basically throughout whole conversation he was trying to put his "what about military" pennies.
Host's rant was just brilliant, what a punch in the Romney's face.
edit on 4-11-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All you need to know about Mitt Romney is right here:

www.opensecrets.org...

Bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs and all the big banks!

You only have to look at where is campaign donations are coming from!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 4-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes this was posted early yesterday, but I didn't reply to point that out. I replied to point out that this video was posted in 2008. This copy was posted in 2011, but the copy that was posted on the other thread was posted to YouTube in 2008.

Having said that, the issues have not changed. Obama = change? Nothing has been fixed and the same issues have just gotten worse.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join