It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are vaccines actually safe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You asked an honest question OP. I'll give my honest answer.

No, I do not believe so.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

No, I do not believe so.

Maybe I won't get one! lol

I'm on the fence should his children get vaccined?

(If their safe for his children they are safe enough for me.)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justme888

Originally posted by thejlxc

No, I do not believe so.

Maybe I won't get one! lol

I'm on the fence should his children get vaccined?

(If their safe for his children they are safe enough for me.)

No. I do not believe so. Really and truly.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Vaccines: Pre-Industrial Age Quackery Posing As Modern Science: gnosis474.blogspot.com...

It is from this frame of reference that I present to you the vaccine fraud. Vaccines today are a sacred (cash) cow, a modern medical "miracle" without which we'd all be crippled, dead, or worse. Anyone who suggests they might be the cause of autism, ADD, ADHD, Alzheimer's, and a plethora of auto-immune disorders is annihilated by the establishment.

At this point you may be trying to rationalize the whole thing, something along the lines of, just because they dump fluoride in our water doesn't mean the vaccines are bad. No, of course not. But if they'd dump sodium fluoride in our water, it shouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that they've completely lied about the vaccines. And lie they have.

Vaccine ingredients contain what can reasonably be described as a Nazi experiment, including mercury, aluminum, ethylene glycol (anti-freeze), chemical detergents, formaldehyde, foreign recombinant RNA including aborted fetal retinal tissue and cancer cells from monkeys, and poly-sorbate 80, or preen 80, a known sterilant – all entering your body in an unnatural fashion (injection) for which your body has little ability to defend against. If this seems absurd to you, compare this list to any vaccine insert, if you can convince a pharmacist to actually let you look at one.

Particularly in children, who have weakened blood-brain barriers, these toxic substances, including violent neurotoxins (which, in the case of mercury, have recently been declared by establishment medicine, reported by establishment media, as beneficial to children with developing brains), wreak havoc on the brain, and often overheat the immune system causing violent autoimmune responses (such as vaccine induced encephalitis (“shaken baby syndrome”)) and immune disorders that make them pharma clients for life.

The whole concept of vaccination was developed by Edward Jenner, an 18th century English doctor who based his entire theory on an old wives' tale that people who came down with cowpox were somehow immune to smallpox. Testing this theory in May of 1796, he removed fluid from a woman's cowpox lesion and injected it into the arm of a healthy 8 year old boy. Jenner then later injected the boy with smallpox. When the boy did not get smallpox, Jenner concluded, "The cowpox protects the human constitution from the infection of smallpox." That's it. That's what the entire science is based on - this wholly unscientific test.

Common sense tells us that not everyone who ever came into contact with smallpox became symptomatic, else the overwhelming majority of humanity would've been afflicted. Jenner's finding was published in 6 languages and, again, is the basis for an entire industry of vaccine producing pharmaceutical companies who reap in billions off it.

Is it not, therefore, rather strange, Mr. President, that vaccination should be reported as so utterly harmless in the distant Philippines, where we can not easily get at the records, when we know it is so deadly in the nearby England and America, where the accessible records show that it causes, frequently, more deaths than smallpox, as I have already proved? For example: the great English Commission on Vaccination found that deaths from vaccination were sometimes as high as seventy deaths per million vaccinated. This is twice as high as the mortality from smallpox in the United States, which for five years, from 1901 to 1905, including our last great epidemic period of 1901 and 1902, averaged only thirty-four deaths per million population! - Charles M Higgins

READ ALL THAT AND THEN DECIDE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join