It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Man" tax. What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I really hate personal property taxes. Why do they tax me for owning something? It's not like they helped me buy it! What exactly are they taxing here? My right to own something? I can't stand these damned tax mailing bastards! RAWR!

Okay, that's my rant.

This makes me think of Joe Pesci in lethal weapon 4, "They
you, they
you, they
you, and they
you more!"
edit on 3-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
I really hate personal property taxes. Why do they tax me for owning something? It's not like they helped me buy it! What exactly are they taxing here? My right to own something? I can't stand these damned tax mailing bastards! RAWR!

Okay, that's my rant.

This makes me think of Joe Pesci in lethal weapon 4, "They
you, they
you, they
you, and they
you more!"
edit on 3-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Taxes are F
Bull
!!!

Good rant...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Personal property taxes make me the most angry because if you look at the first dollar you spent on the vehicle, and take it through all the taxation lines, you've got like 50 cents leftover that wasn't taxed in some way.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's like old joke, "Think you own anything? Don't pay your property taxes."

Having the right to seize property for not paying property taxes has the implication that there is no such thing as private property.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

taxes are voluntary. Ask to see your bilateral contract that says you agree & that you are the person named on the document. Then look up 'meet your strawman' & you can find the way out. I have just stuffed my bank for 5 grand by asking for the person I owe money to, to ask me for it. you are not who they say you are, & if you follow this path, in 6 months you will be rightfully claiming every cent you ever paid back from the bank because you never owed them anything in the first place. I am telling you the truth, money is debt. You cannot pay debt with more debt. google 'lawful rebellion' & 'tir na saor'. Robert Arthur Menard is canadian if you wonder what law applies.oh, & fractional reserve banking on youtube. Will blow your mind, but knowledge is power, you can claim everything back as any 'contract' is void because they don't disclose all things of the contract, like you don't owe anyBODY anything... great rant, I did it myself. Now I just say 'show me the iou & I will pay. nobody can. hope you check this out. you have been defrauded.. take back what is yours..good luck man.
edit on 3-11-2011 by honestyblaze
edit on 3-11-2011 by honestyblaze because: fraud is criminal even though it's not a crime
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

The alternative is no Sewer, Water, Sidewalks, Schools, Parks....... Well you get the point.

You can move up here where there are locations with none of that. Drill your own well. Put in your own Septic System. Build your own roads. Problem is that it costs more than the property taxes to do that. Shared expenses are far cheaper.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I do use my own well, and my own septic. I have to pay every 5 years to have it pumped out, because the same tax collecting bastards say I do. Never mind that a septic system doesn't back up until about 20 years have passed. I also pay many other taxes for those same things.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by honestyblaze

I am going to look up the stuff you have suggested sounds interesting ps good rant EVO

edit on 3/11/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Akragon

you've got like 50 cents leftover that wasn't taxed in some way.

if you probably work it out you are probably lucky to get a few cents after the tax man has had all your money via 100 different ways, buy a stack of ammo to keep the feds away and you've probably contributed to their wages via sales taxes/tax on the shops wages/duty on the fuel you used to get to and from the store and probably 101 more taxes that as a brit i've never heard of

new topics

join