It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Demons and Magicks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

Because I feel that if someone was able to cast spells with their own mind, and bind demons with their own mind, then their mind would begin to evolve until they essentially became a demi-god and would lord over the earth.

And what makes you think there aren't "transdimensional" rulers, or "demi-gods", lording over the Earth?

You must understand that such a "lording over" doesn't necessarily have to be overt as the control systems implemented by your governments or banking corporations. At that level, it's not about accruing/amassing money, oil or land. And the most efficient control/manipulation is founded upon secrecy and deception (i.e. the true puppeteers are pulling strings from behind the veil).

If you are summoning demons and magick, you are actually being used as a tool to inspire others by showing them what this reality is really capable of.

In the negativily polarized path (or the so-called left-hand path) every ruler/master always serves another, shall we say, "darker" entity above him. But in a sense, you are correct. In such a case, you are an instrument to "inspire" other entities (human beings) seeking in similar direction.

something big is coming real soon!

You are perceptive.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

So what I understand is that some inspirational venues may be a pass down of a dark objective. Which I kind of knew already.

So, do people accept this dark? Is it really all one...the dark and light? Is there only one combined force that is moving us in the direction of evolution/enlightenment.....

Tell that theory to the starving children in Somalia or the women and children the drones kill....makes me sick!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

So, do people accept this dark? Is it really all one...the dark and light? Is there only one combined force that is moving us in the direction of evolution/enlightenment.....

The dark is merely the self-absorption (i.e. non-radiation) of light. The dark is the result of the non-acceptance/love of others. The dark is simply the path of separation/segregation; whereby control/manipulation of others is made possible (i.e. where all is "One", no "others" can be controlled/manipulated/exploited, for ALL would be One).

Let me ask you a simple question: can you hurt yourself (i.e. inflict damage upon yourself)? [Whether you actually CHOOSE to do it is a whole different matter; the point being you CAN indeed hurt yourself if you so choose to.]

Now imagine, if you will, just for a moment, that everything were One; and that this One-ness, infinite, whole and absolute, chose to experience its infiniteness via an equally infinite number of possibilities of finitine paths/experiences (thus One-ness explores itself through Many-ness).

As a result of this, wouldn't it be reasonable that some of your, shall we say, "parts" chose to hurt other "parts" of YourSelf?

Any entity growing/developing/progressing in consciousness/awareness (from the most elementary beings to human beings and beyond) will, naturally and inevitably, "turn into the light" (if you excuse the term) at some point in their evolution; some choosing this sooner/later than others.

The designs/dynamics of "cosmic soul evolution" are not arbitrary. And all, in the beginning and in the end, is One.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Understood...

I would no more inflict pain upon myself as to a spider that crawls across the floor...I in essence have no tolerance for pain....care to tell me why??????????? in that you appear to be all knowing...

My next question, is what makes you a presumed authority on the subjects being discussed. No malice intended, just searching for answers.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I would no more inflict pain upon myself as to a spider that crawls across the floor...I in essence have no tolerance for pain....care to tell me why??????????? in that you appear to be all knowing...
My next question, is what makes you a presumed authority on the subjects being discussed. No malice intended, just searching for answers.

Nothing makes me a "presumed authority". I do not seek to be seen as an authority figure. I am not attempting to appear to be all-knowing either, as you say. I know very little due to the inherent limitations of my present state of being (i.e. where I currently find myself in the general picture of the evolutionary scale, if you will).
I am merely sharing my understandings from my current vantage point. There was an opportunity made for me to speak, so I did. You are never obliged to believe in anything I say.

As to why you have a zero tolerance for pain, the simple answer is: because you are "you"; and as an individuated foci of consciousness, it is your personal bias/choice/nature to have no tolerance for pain.

But I cannot answer personal questions; those are for you and for you only, to seek out and discover throughout your own evolutionary path/experience.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

The dark is merely the self-absorption (i.e. non-radiation) of light. The dark is the result of the non-acceptance/love of others. The dark is simply the path of separation/segregation; whereby control/manipulation of others is made possible (i.e. where all is "One", no "others" can be controlled/manipulated/exploited, for ALL would be One).

It should be noted that the only individual actually cut off in this situation is the one practicing the left hand path. They cannot stop the fact that they are automatically a part of anyone who has achieved the Bodhi mind, and anyone who has that mind will feel that person as a part of them as much as anyone else. It can be no other way, but to explain why would take quite some time. Suffice it to say, there is no real separation at any time between Ultimate Unity of Consciousness which you would call The Light, and total removal and separation which you would call The Darkness. This is actually good, because it means we can never be cut off forever no matter how far we fall. It also means that no matter how alone you feel, there is not only hope that you will not always feel that way, but that in fact you might be standing right next to someone who feels you as a part of them and therefore knows your sorrow.

It is called the dark not because its self absorbed, though thats a good analogy too! But a more true analogy is that its called dark because its as though their mind and nature are stained with mud. The Natural Radiance that exists within them and falls upon them unceasingly at all times simply can't come through, they are therefore in ignorance (unaware of it) and experience that state as darkness and separation.

Nagarjuna explains it far better than I in his commentary on the Prajnaparamita Sutra.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join