It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity has its own reasons for exsisting.ALL LIES REVEALED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Long time lurker on this site

Ok please visit www.truthisms.com after reading my post please.

We are slaves, you can prove this to yourself, think of thoughts u had as a child ones like
'am i the same person now as the conciousness i know i am in 10 mins, aall these strange mindblowing questions that have 'come from no where' as u were a child and what little access to the truth the reptillians mistakenly gave us in our brains.

History has been re written, dinosaurs were created to destroy, you have lived 100,000 years many lifetimes maybe more. Through your life experience you just know that life is somehing much greater much more than what ur brain has allowed u to process and believe.

So aliens are real yes, infact to sum it up all of your crazyiest thoughts are true.
i think it was einstien himself who said anything you can think of has exsisted, nothing is created and ever truly dead.

Man fears time, but time fears the pyramids
every great soul has encounter violent opposition from weak minds

Your mind is more than what you even want to believe it cud be, the reason why my post is # is bcos i cba to write out everything that u can find out alone.

a quote from truthisms.com

The so-called "science" that the Reptilians have doled out to humanity so far is grossly incomplete (not to mention inaccurate), and therefore is a form of control:

"A complete science would place astral planes, parallel dimensions, synchronicities, consciousness, etheric fields, telepathy, vital energies, emotional energies, volition, hyperdimensional existence and timeloops all under the same framework. At present, these appear to be phenomena distinct from science, but that is because science as we know it is incomplete. It is not that these phenomena can be explained in terms of present science as reductionists and debunkers enjoy doing, but rather that present science must expand to accommodate these phenomena in terms of higher physical and metaphysical principles" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

One ultra-important issue that religions attempt to skirt around, and that science all-out ignores, is the concept of intentional deception. Deception is not something that sits idle in this universe, and it is the modus operandi of the Reptilians and other highly intelligent, power-hungry beings. Yet, the scientific method does not take into account the concept of intentional deception.

The Reptilians created all of Earth's religions, as well as science. And now, they like to pit religion and science against each other. Unfortunately, though, atheists are actually foolish enough to think that science is on their side. For someone to actually use such a mainstream, public-sanctioned, government-sponsored, corporate-sponsored, thought-controlling, limited doctrine such as science in order to discover the real truth about reality is laughable, and shows that they are ignoring the concept of intentional deception (and, ignoring the concept of intentional deception is, in fact, selective reasoning). Real truth seekers are aware that the ruling elite have their own ulterior motives, and thus incorporate this important fact into their reasoning. In contrast, science tries to act like one can seek the truth without needing to worry about the ruling elite's influence on the world or about the legitimacy of mainstream information. According to science, intentional deception does not exist, conspiracies do not exist, aliens do not exist, and the ruling elite are benevolent (and, of course, this is because the Reptilians are the very ones who created science in the first place).

Ironically, people who call themselves "skeptics" are not really skeptics. Rather, they are only selective skeptics. This is because they may be skeptical about fringe ideas, but they are never skeptical about status quo ideology (such as science) or about mainstream news from the mass media. This is due to the fact that human beings make the grand mistake of correlating credibility with power. Thus, since the Reptilians literally have all the power in the world, their implanted belief systems have the undeserved credibility that comes along with such power.

As for your own encounter with intentional deception, one day, probably years ago, you decided that you would adopt a belief system (be it a specific religion or atheism), without even suspecting for a second that you were being intentionally deceived. You were unaware that your adopted belief system was a trap, waiting for you to walk right into it. Now, confronted with the truth, you are suffering from paradigm paralysis and cognitive dissonance.
The truth is the truth, and is not necessarily politically correct or socially acceptable. As a matter of fact, the truth is by no means politically correct or socially acceptable. So, if you came here looking for some conversation material or water-cooler material, then you came to the wrong website. The truth is greater than man, so it will not bow down to your social needs, personal needs, or insecurities. And, your feeble-minded reasoning does not and cannot negate that which actually exists.

The truth is not a function of human emotions, nor is it catered to the complex dynamics of human culture, interaction, or relationships. So, if the truth makes you feel "embarrassed" or "awkward," then that is your own problem.

As all truth messengers already know, human beings always stand in the way of one trying to spread the truth, via such tactics as peer pressure and ridicule. If one ever mentions the truth to a human being, the human being will quickly attempt to suck that person back into the mindless reality that is referred to, here on Earth, as the "real world." The truth is an enemy of humanity. So, if you are a slave to the human race, then you will forever keep the truth at arm's length. Therefore, you must pick one: humanity or the truth.

Humanity's mainstream conception of reality exists merely for the sake of keeping society functioning and orderly. However, human beings incorrectly think that this synthetic conception of reality is reality. Worse yet, fake truth seekers try to get the truth to conform to this synthetic conception of reality.

"Truth is beyond social acceptance. Truth is maladjusted and cannot fit into the massively dumb patterns of ordinary relationships and activities....Greater truth cannot come to those who never bring up the possibility of it to one another. People do not inquire beyond their knowledge because they do not want to have any disturbing shift in their knowledge pattern. The cognitive system is calm and stable through avoiding any disturbing new truth" (Gabriel Chiron, "Truth is Greater Than Man").

Pleaase read TRUTHISMS.COM YOURSELF AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

But i dont think, i know this to be the highest truth accessable to us.
i know inside myself my heart that thi is not my first life, that i have memorys and thoughts i cannot account for.

look its all coming to a head ppl and if u think some #ty world order just want to control people for the sake of control then you really are optimistic and ignorant.

If you have ever done phykadelics which proven activate inactivive parts of your brain (re-search WW2 research on lsd and the secrets they found out and kept from us, re-search how unit731 was th sickest horror ever i should know because in my past life i was there!! and the americans just to

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lightbaby

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

join