It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader accuses U.S. of Terrorism! Claims to have Proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

To what do we have to fear from the OWS movement? That is going nowhere and the protesters actions get more and more criminal everyday. What OWS was meant to be has been corrupted. The OWS movement will die down when the people get tired of being hungry and decided to go back to work and stop wasting theirs and everyone else's time. People got to eat and you don't eat if you don't work.

Iran is stalling for time because they know the axe is about to fall. Hopefully if something does happen (and i doubt it will, this all seems like more posturing) it will be a laser precision surgical strike instead of trying to perform surgery with a shovel, so that innocent people do not get harmed. Since North Korea is supplying and giving aid to Iran one must assume that aid could also be in the form of nuclear weapons. Russia has been known to aid Iran as well. Islamic militants that have declared Jihad will stop at nothing to destroy everyone that are not muslim and they will use everything they can get their hands on to fulfill that goal, including using human shields.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
LOL the Iranian regime is freakin hilarious!!!

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
[Quote] “We have undeniable documents which show America was behind the curtain of terror in Iran and the region,” Khamenei said during a commemorative event honoring the 1979 takeover of the American Embassy in Tehran, according to Reuters. “By presenting those 100 documents, we will disgrace America in the world.”

Meanwhile, Khamenei called the allegation an “absurd terrorist scenario” that was made to distract from the ongoing U.S. financial crisis.

“America tried to exert pressure on Iran and rescue itself from the Wall Street movement and its problems by the absurd terrorist scenario,” Khamenei said on Wednesday, Reuters reported. “They want to accuse the most virtuous warriors and fighters in Iran of terrorism." [/Quote]

I'm pretty sure the entire world has been waiting for this moment...

It's obvious that this is to distract from a possible strike by the UK and US forces on nuclear facilities in Iran, and now that Isreal is spread 50/50 on messing with Iran, this just got interesting.

These are some pretty bold claims, this guy better have some solid proof, or i'm calling shananigans on this one.

Although, I would agree that the US Gov is doing everything possible to distract from the OWS movement, he very well could have a point there.

What do we want? Truth! When do we want it? Now!
lol, sorry i've been watching OWS vids...

Oh and here's the link... www.politico.com...
edit on 3-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: forgot link

edit on 3-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: title change

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Well, if Iran, Russia, China, and all the rest in that bloc need to teach a heavy lesson to the US/Israel, the UK, et al, the so be it. It's time for them to get smacked hard

He says "we have proofs for US involvement in terrorism" , you say Iran is planning to attack Israel. HOw do you connect cause & effects ?

It's interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This has been in the news for years now but since it is now originating from the Iranians who have been experiencing this incursion by the US for years by the CIA now it is typically now discredited by none other than the MSM.

But This also has little to do with hatred for one's country but mere acknowledgement of the fact of the matter that the US have been planning this retaliatory attack on Iran for years now and that this historically is CIA's modus operandi.

And that is the god honest TRUTH. --- Read Confessions of an Economic Hitman....

I mean come on People....we've had them Iranians surrounded for going on 10+ years now via our presence in Iraq and Afghanistan ?!

What the Hell do you think it is for ?

Not to sell them Girl Scout Cookies !

But to refresh your memory as well as providing some more American sourced journalistic proof for those of us being accused of us being Anti American and Haters....here's an article dating back to 2008 even before the current CIA sponsored puppet named Obama even took office.

This is the old Bush/Cheney administration whom were even willing to try to create a false flag recreating replica Iranian PT Boats using US Navy Seals to fire on US Vessels.... a scene ala the old Gulf of Tonkin incident....used only to initiate a conflict.

....but also explicitly state that the overall intent/objective was solely to :

'to destabilize the country’s "religious" leadership"

So we can insert a US paid puppet government to provide their Oil to BP and Exxon.

Excerpt:

Late last year, Congress agreed to a request from President Bush to fund a major escalation of covert operations against Iran, according to current and former military, intelligence, and congressional sources. These operations, for which the President sought up to four hundred million dollars, were described in a Presidential Finding signed by Bush, and are designed to destabilize the country’s religious leadership. The covert activities involve support of the minority Ahwazi Arab and Baluchi groups and other dissident organizations. They also include gathering intelligence about Iran’s suspected nuclear-weapons program.

Clandestine operations against Iran are not new. United States Special Operations Forces have been conducting cross-border operations from southern Iraq, with Presidential authorization, since last year. These have included seizing members of Al Quds, the commando arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and taking them to Iraq for interrogation, and the pursuit of “high-value targets” in the President’s war on terror, who may be captured or killed. But the scale and the scope of the operations in Iran, which involve the Central Intelligence Agency and the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), have now been significantly expanded, according to the current and former officials. Many of these activities are not specified in the new Finding, and some congressional leaders have had serious questions about their nature.

www.newyorker.com...

Google "cheney iran false flag" for many more links to this information....from western non Iranian sources.

Peace
edit on 3-11-2011 by nh_ee because: I hate being called Anti American ....especially when I am merely conveying the truth...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm sure the Pentagons response was;

Don't troll me bro.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I love how this pans out, USA is accused of terrorism, so is Iran. Everyone is fighting about who is right and who is wrong.

Fact is both sides are wrong. Both sides have problems, both lie to their people and keep them down. Yet each civilization thinks their right and the other is wrong.

Funny stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
I only care about the truth, first and foremost, after that, we address the problem... Not the US Government problem, or Iranian problem... But the INDIVIDUALs who commit such acts problem. I truly hope this doesn't turn into a 'Ohhhh America is sooo bad, they need to be taken care of!' and then BOOOM! I truly hope that if and when this information is released. If it does have a grain of truth to it. That other countries recognize the individuals and don't attempt to hold the entirety of the US population accountable. It would be a pretty ignorant move to harm US civilians over the acts of a few 100 or even 1000 people....

...it works both ways. How many countries has the US invaded, under the guise of "helping" get rid of a dictator, only to start dropping bombs on cities and killing innocents!? Look it up. It's kind of funny when the shoe is on the other foot, Americans start saying, " Well, don't start killing civilians, it was a few individuals, get them.". Ridiculous.

ETA: I hope people have enough common sense to understand that I am not advocating the killing of innocents on EITHER side.
edit on 3-11-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

Both sides have problems, both lie to their people and keep them down. Yet each civilization thinks their right and the other is wrong. Funny stuff.

Show me some historical evidence that Iran has dropped nuclear bomb on the civilians or anything else.

And then tell me , How Iran has the same problems like US ?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
oh it is the letter from RWR that in short say's "release them[the hostages ] or get a nuke down your shorts, your country will be turned to a sheet of glass. now it is funny that as soon as Reagen became POTUS he got the hostages out of Iran, now how did he do it? then there is the IRAN contra affair

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

collapsed economically.But the strategic forces and civil defence is intact,american.And the US govt has economically collapsed and the military will soon too. If USA decides to do something stupid with Russia,then say your last prayers,kiddo.

I am not russian,a Serbian rather.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Failure of US Military Attack on Tabas

Some historical lessons about Lord - Allah willing :

Thirty years ago on April 25, 1980, the US staged a military aggression against Iran's soil with a number of choppers and planes.

The US administration, whose different plots to defeat the sacred Islamic system had failed, launched this military aggression with the goal of releasing the spies that had been detained throughout the seizure of US spy den in Tehran.

Link

We are not afraid as Allah is always blessing us whether you like it or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
How can you call shenanigans? It's a proven fact that America engages in and supports terrorism far beyond every body else put together.

It's hardly news. The CIA are one of the biggest terrorist organisations in the world. Of course when America fund terrorists or carry out terrorism it's not really terrorism because whatever America does is inherently good and well meaning

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
If they had proof, they would release all the supposed documents. I call BS until they do.

And the rest of you can go right on hating America. We don't need you and we sure as hell don't want you...even if you live here.

Then leave the rest of the world the f//k alone! You're the one meddling in our affairs, not the other way round.

Close your bloody gates and let the rest of us live peacefully and without interference and threat from your lunatic nation of war mongers

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
I love how this pans out, USA is accused of terrorism, so is Iran. Everyone is fighting about who is right and who is wrong.

Fact is both sides are wrong. Both sides have problems, both lie to their people and keep them down. Yet each civilization thinks their right and the other is wrong.

Funny stuff.

The difference is that you could make a strong argument that Iran has to lie and keep their people down. In the same way many other enemies have to keep their people down.

If Iran fully embraced freedom and democracy the Yanks would install a pawn dictator on them. Balancing a nations sovereignty with individual freedoms of the citizens is a hard task.

You've seen what happens in so called Democracies like Britain, France and Europe... The United Snakes control our country through economic warfare and media propaganda.

It's understandable that the countries America hates and wants to siege are wary about going down the same path

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by backinblack
You mean like the US says Iran was involved in that assassination attempt yet refuse to show the proof.
Funny how you don't hold the US to the same standards..

Right back at you!
Iran claims to have documents, but haven't shown anything; yet ATS posters are all saying, "Yeah, Iran is telling the truth".
Both countries should be held to the same standard. But I sorta doubt that will happen on ATS>

Maybe you should read ALL my posts before assuming anything..
Here's one from the first page.

Wonder if we'll ever get to see any proof from either side..
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting though..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Those wild and whacky Mullahs!!! Their turbos are wound too tight!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Thirty years ago on April 25, 1980, the US staged a military aggression against Iran's soil with a number of choppers and planes. The US administration, whose different plots to defeat the sacred Islamic system had failed, launched this military aggression with the goal of releasing the spies that had been detained throughout the seizure of US spy den in Tehran.

In response to aggression against an American embassy in which a number of American citizens were kidnapped and held hostage. Most or all of them had diplomatic immunity, so even if they were "spies," Iran had no right to hold them. Invading an embassy and holding the mission hostage is a violation of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which Iran ratified in 1965. Invading that aggressor to rescue the hostages is a legitimate act to secure the safety of the hostages. Try again.
edit on 3-11-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: too much quoted

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Thirty years ago on April 25, 1980, the US staged a military aggression against Iran's soil with a number of choppers and planes. The US administration, whose different plots to defeat the sacred Islamic system had failed, launched this military aggression with the goal of releasing the spies that had been detained throughout the seizure of US spy den in Tehran.

In response to aggression against an American embassy in which a number of American citizens were kidnapped and held hostage. Most or all of them had diplomatic immunity, so even if they were "spies," Iran had no right to hold them. Invading an embassy and holding the mission hostage is a violation of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which Iran ratified in 1965. Invading that aggressor to rescue the hostages is a legitimate act to secure the safety of the hostages. Try again.
edit on 3-11-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: too much quoted

What on earth are you talking about? The Iran Hostage Crisis was in response to AMERICAN aggression and imperialism. You forced a dictator on Iran, they responded. Don't carry out coups against Democratic nations and the people won't kidnap your slimey politicians in response

edit on 3-11-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

And what happens when a leader of a country decides to reveal the truth and venture into the realm of conspiracy theories like who really caused 9/11 and killed JFK?

They get a "Gaddafi" done on 'em.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join