It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel sending signals of attack on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Israel sending signals of attack on Iran

www.msnbc.msn.com

JERUSALEM — An Israeli official said Wednesday that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to persuade his Cabinet to authorize a military strike against Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program — a discussion that comes as Israel successfully tests a missile believed capable of carrying a nuclear warhead to Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There seems to be a an increased number of stories surrounding Iran, the previous UK thread on Iran is hinting at this as well, and then the USA is repositioning the troops from iraq; this could be it!!

This is the Israel - UK- USA evil axis powers.

UK on Iran:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

USA on Iran:

www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
good thread, very worrying stuff but also extremely thought provoking, if iran get their way you could very well be right

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Netanyahu is waiting for the IAEA report as ``evidence`` to convince who's left against the plan.

The report is out on November 8.

Dates Netanyahu could strike Iran :
November 10 : No moon.
November 25 : Full moon.
December 10 : No moon.
December 24 : Full moon.

Hopefully the report is weak and it doesn't convince anyone... and Netanyahu get thrown off power during the winter.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've still got the feeling that the US and Israel are trying to put the Iranians in such a position where they feel launching the first attack is the most viable option hence, the majority public consensus in support for an attack on Iran.

Or just posturing hoping that Iran will panic and concede to the demands of Israel/US

Or I'm wrong and there will be an imminent US/Israeli/UK attack on Iran.

All plausible scenarios IMO.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

And just like that, we have a thread filled with the rattle, rattle, rattling of sabres. Hey classified whosis whatsis this is a good way to start a war you know.

But rest assured that Israel never signals ahead before they attack. They always come as a thief. Besides nowadays any action against any country in the region (except the palestinians) might be tantamount to suicide. The Arab states have Al Jazzera , Israel can't pull off a strike like they did on Iraq's reactor without all of them finding out overnight and raising the spectre of WWIII. So stop fanning the flame you dogs of war.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

There seems to be a an increased number of stories surrounding Iran, the previous UK thread on Iran is hinting at this as well, and then the USA is repositioning the troops from iraq; this could be it!!

This is the Israel - UK- USA evil axis powers.

UK on Iran:

USA on Iran:

www.msnbc.msn.com

Yes because letting religious zealots who oppress their people and call for the destruction of Israel with no hope of peace obtain nuclear weapons is very much good and sane. Dont let your blind hatred hit your ass on the way out. Deny ignorance. And a STRIKE on their nuclear reactors does not = a war/invasion.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Dates Netanyahu could strike Iran :
November 10 : No moon.
November 25 : Full moon.
December 10 : No moon.
December 24 : Full moon

The November 10th date would coincide with the FEMA take over the airwaves drill timeline.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This kind of hype has been happening year in year out since 2005.

I realize that doesn't mean nothing will happen but I'm going to say it anyway....

Nothings gunna happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I was doing some research into the history of Law and learned the Anglo Saxons were in their time a particularly nasty and brutal group of marauding murderers although I have read threads here on ATS to say they were misrepresented in those stories. Still I have been looking up a few things and found these threads from over a year ago that seem to be predicting just this event - Israel begins WW3 with Iran as part of a NWO plan where half the planet is wiped out. Mostly the Chinese in an attempt to set up the world stage for after the cataclysmic events take place. Nasty business. I hope this is not true and I guess the intention of the video is to make sure it does not become true. Read the thread. These are not my ideas or words. They are just ringing true today. www.abovetopsecret.com... Video in that thread has been taken down but here is another part of one..

edit on 3-11-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If Israel Attack Iran
they will doom themself and the USA with it

OWS might be the only way OBama can listen to the people voting for him
not the people like "Bibi" making demands for another war for selfish purpose

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
UK/US/NATO Powers want to attack Syria, but Iran is the bear in the bushes so have Israel attack Iran and then watch NATO attack Syria (can we call it NATO when it does not affect Europe?).

Can the UK/US attack Iran without upsetting the bear and the dragon (Russia and China) ?

Just all seems silly at the moment, why do we need to get involved in any of this? are we trying to make the Mayan prophecy a self-fulfilling one ?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
As I see it would turn out, if it was to happen since the question is, will Obama risk his chances of getting re-elected? Majority of Americans don't want to deal with another war.

It would as I see it a Iran vs Israel war. Israel would have to go in alone. Unless Russia and/or China start to intervene then America would have little choice. However, it would mostly be a covert war with America providing aid to Israel while Russia and/or China aiding Iran.

The only benefit to me with a Iran war would be that some toys might be put to use from Area 51 and made public. Maybe not.

new topics

top topics

join