It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oakland Live Blog: Agitators try to smash up Whole Foods, but crowd prevents them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Lol so whats your point, you know ats better than me, must make you so smart lol, you called for crazys coming out in force lol...

And whats your point anyways lol

bah bah bah

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Lol good on you to read throught the thread, it says that a few tried to do vioelenc and they where stoped by the many...

Bah bah bah, them protesters are dangerous evil comie nazys lol...

keep on trucking your pitiful agenda

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
reply to post by TDawgRex

Lol spewing the same crap on every thread you can find...good on you

bah bah bah

You really hate the fact that people can observe and think for themselves, don't you?

I pride myself on being a thinker....not a mindless troll.

Bah...bah...Bah. Move along little sheep, or is it lamb?

I think Mary is missing one of her flock.

Stop being a hater. Try engaging in actual conversation or debate. you may learn something.
edit on 2-11-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Lol, i dont go to threads and yell out its the anarchist, them stupid protesters, seriously your the mister know it all that whants to make sure we know how he feels...

Im not the not trying to look important by calling people names, i just seem to find you on every OWS bashing and trying to look superior...

Good on you to have an agenda

and bah bah bah

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

A conversation usuualy dosent start off by calling people idiots, or comenting on how much you know and youve only seen so much

Bah bah bah

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And the topic is still the many stop the few from more violence, wow that must puzzle them haters, how can them evil protesters trying to take away our liberty could do something like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

A conversation usuualy dosent start off by calling people idiots, or comenting on how much you know and youve only seen so much

Bah bah bah

Pot...meet kettle.

I've never called anyone a idiot here...ever.

If you've got the time to read my posts, all of them...look for yourself.

I actually look for opposing points of view. If anything to question myself. To try to expand my line of thinking and reasoning.

Can you say the same? Or are you so ingrained that you are right and everybody is wrong?

You seem to be trolling like the agitators in the original OP.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Lol your so off track and your still defending yourself, good on you troll, by calling people ISM it just make you look bad...

Your a genuine troll and your still trying to get me mad lol, not gonna work.

So keep on trolling your petty comments...

The worst i call people on ats is slave bah bah bah

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lol your so off track and your still defending yourself, good on you troll, by calling people ISM it just make you look bad...

Your a genuine troll and your still trying to get me mad lol, not gonna work.

So keep on trolling your petty comments...

The worst i call people on ats is slave bah bah bah

I could care less if you get mad or not.

Just trying to have a civil conversation, which you seem to be adverse too.

But I must thank you. I've never been called a genuine troll. Does it pay well? Can I put it on my resume or do I need federally recognized certification?

Back on topic though, I am thankful that those in the crowd stopped any possible vandalism. Agitators or provocateurs. I am glad they were stopped. I just wish they were identified.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
Yes. More and more violence is coming out of the protestors. Hopefully, they will be removed soon. Then people can continue on with their lives

with the exact same problems and issues as before. it might go away for a bit but it will pop up again.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Lets just hope the violent elements, natural hotheads and outright criminals can be weeded out of the overall movement. If that ever happens...I'd give another look toward supporting it, for exactly the reason you state here. I fear things will settle back into a status quo as always, and the nation just can't stand much longer with what the status quo has become.

If only the best of the movement could force out those looking anxiously at the prospect of fighting in the streets and/or civil war. The nut cases aren't a high %...but they don't have to be to ruin what is good about OWS, either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join