It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot film coming out next year-great poster!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Did Bigfoot do that or was this the work of Vlad The Impaler?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If we are lucky it would be set in the mood of "the descent"... That was pretty creepy and well played for a B movie...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Great find! I have always been interested in the bigfoot phenomenon and have watched a couple of the bigfoot movies on the syfy channel. Not great in my opinion

I added it along with Letters from the Big Man to my NetFlix queue and the availability time frame is “unknown” just an FYI.

edit on 9-11-2012 by SharpEdge0913 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
They should make a move from the prospective of bigfoot.

Could be quite interesting, and done right could scare the crap out
of some people...

loading food in your car and talking to the kids, while bigfoot sits behind the
trash dumpster and watches your every move...

Or hunting season, hunter's closing in on a nice elk, meanwhile behind them bigfoot is
standing watching their sloppy work of sportsmanship.

Has potential.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Did anyone see this movie? I watched it last night.

I think, without exaggerating, it may be the worst movie ever made in history. Really. It's that bad.

Even if you wanted to watch it because you're interested in bigfoot, don't. You will get no enjoyment out of it. You'll stop being interested in bigfoot and you'll quit ATS. It's that horrible.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Did anyone see this movie? I watched it last night.

I think, without exaggerating, it may be the worst movie ever made in history. Really.

May I present the ACTUAL worst movie ever made in history...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Ohh I wish I had read your comment before watching. I agree 100%! Worst movie ever, the storyline was good, but they made something horrible out of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Great. That's all we need, a bunch of hunters thinking that everything they see in the woods is a bloodthirsty Bigfoot! I can see many "accidental" shootings occurring after this movie comes out.

With that said, I want to see it, I dont think there has ever been a "murdering Bigfoot" movie before. Thanks for sharing.

Peace, NRE.

Actually there was a crappy bloodthirsty Yeti movie on scyfy.... but I wouldnt count it because it was terrible lol, absolutely terrible, ill never get that 1h 30 back lol

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

So, where did you see this movie? Is it in the theaters? My wife and I LOVE these crappy movies. I just added Birdemic to my Netflix queue because of the recommendation that it is the worst movie ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fritzM

Sorry, never saw this post. I rented it from Redbox. You may like horrible movies, but this might change that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join