It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot film coming out next year-great poster!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is a new Bigfoot film coming out next year called "The Lost Coast Tapes" in the same vein as "Blair Witch Project" and "Cloverfield":

The found footage craze continues with a new project called The Lost Coast Tapes, a POV horror-thriller about an investigative journalist and his group that travel to Northern California to find the legendary Sasquatch, but the footage of that trip is now all that remains. "Combining the POV-horror format with the folklore of Bigfoot, this completed film is sure to gain traction with a global audience," is Continental founder Matthew Shreder's cold sales pitch on it.

Mainly I wanted to share the poster, which I think is incredible, and I also love the tagline (perfect for ATS) "It doesn't like being called a hoax"

Source: www.firstshowing.net...-142748

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

That is an awesome poster, and tagline. And the first thing I noticed, after the awesomeness of the poster, is the way the angle of the trees create the effect of Illuminati/NWO pillars and pyramid. Yeesh, maybe I do spend too much time here.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It could be enertaining, it couldn't possibly be worse than "Letters from the Big Man"

*shudders*

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Looks interesting. As long as it doesn't turn out to be like one of those SciFi cheesy bigfoot movies.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Great.. at least it`s not BF pr0n, that would be....... totally bad ass actually!!!!!!

Princess on the Squatch, Beauty and the Bigfoot, they all sound bad ass!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
that movie looks awsome
loved the poster

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicrat

That is an awesome poster, and tagline. And the first thing I noticed, after the awesomeness of the poster, is the way the angle of the trees create the effect of Illuminati/NWO pillars and pyramid. Yeesh, maybe I do spend too much time here.

Or a claustrophobic, enclosed tunnel-like feeling of trees, since it is a horror movie and all. If the trees were to all be leaning away, it would create a sense of an open space, which would be counter-productive.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Do you know where to get or watch Letters from the Big Man? I've been wanting to see it. Or was it just that terrible that it was permanently swept under the rug?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That just became my new desktop background

Blair Witch on steroids!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Blair Witch is one of my favorite movies! This is gonna be awesome

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Honestly looks kinda cheesy...
Where's the UFO that the guy obviously fell from?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

No doubt. There's plenty of good, non-conspiratorial reasons (both artistic and marketing) for the trees to be leaning inwards like that. I totally dig it, aesthetically. I don't really think there's secret symbolism in this one; just think it's funny that I'm so prone to seeing it everywhere now.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the share.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Great. That's all we need, a bunch of hunters thinking that everything they see in the woods is a bloodthirsty Bigfoot! I can see many "accidental" shootings occurring after this movie comes out.

With that said, I want to see it, I dont think there has ever been a "murdering Bigfoot" movie before. Thanks for sharing.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It will have to go some to beat Harry and the Hendersons.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It will have to go some to beat Harry and the Hendersons.

OMG Harry and the Hendersons. Was that a real bigfoot or Hulk Hogan ?
Pretty cool show.

edit on 9-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have eagerly awaiting the release of this movie since you began this thread. I am rather bummed that here it is October and still no release date even. They better hurry up or it will end up being a 2013 movie.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I hope its not even close to Blair witch project, I thought that was terrible.

Think a full bag of Jack Links would stop them from drying out that hunter like that?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Saw the movie and it sucks...

They never show Bigfoot...just a quick 2 or 3 glimpses..maybe half a second long each.

Also Bigfoot isn't the bad guy in the movie..he/she/it is the protector of the forest...

There is a evil entity, which we also never get to see, in it too.

Craptacular movie..

edit on 2-10-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I found about that movie when i was researching about Pardridge Creek monster. Instead of finding about a 60 feet long dinosaur, i found about this movie. I saw the trailer, it looks WELL faithful to the bigfoot legend. Saw the trailer a month ago. Check it out dudes.

www.youtube.com...

Whomever, After the trailer, i kinda lost my hopes

edit on 2-10-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join