It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I hear laughter from beyond the grave. could it be Zecharia Sitchin?

Snippets from source:

Sitchin bases his arguments on his personal interpretations of pre-Nubian and Sumerian texts, and the seal VA 243. Sitchin wrote that these ancient civilizations knew of a twelfth planet, when in fact they only knew five.[23] Hundreds of Sumerian astronomical seals and calendars have been decoded and recorded, and the total count of planets on each seal has been five. Seal VA 243 has 12 dots that Sitchin identifies as planets. When translated, seal VA 243 reads "You're his Servant" which is now thought to be a message from a nobleman to a servant. According to semitologist Michael S. Heiser, the so-called sun on Seal VA 243 is not the Sumerian symbol for the sun but is a star, and the dots are also stars.[23][24] The symbol on seal VA 243 has no resemblance to the hundreds of documented Sumerian sun symbols.

In a 1979 review of The Twelfth Planet, Roger W. Wescott,[25] Prof. of Anthropology and Linguistics at Drew University, Madison, New Jersey, noted Sitchin's amateurishness with respect to the primacy of the Sumerian language:

Sitchin's linguistics seems at least as amateurish as his anthropology, biology, and astronomy. On p. 370, for example, he maintains that "all the ancient languages . . . including early Chinese . . . stemmed from one primeval source -- Sumerian". Sumerian, of course, is the virtual archetype of what linguistic taxonomists call a language-isolate, meaning a language that does not fall into any of the well-known language-families or exhibit clear cognation with any known language. Even if Sitchin is referring to written rather than to spoken language, it is unlikely that his contention can be persuasively defended, since Sumerian ideograms were preceded by the Azilian and Tartarian signaries of Europe as well as by a variety of script-like notational systems between the Nile and Indus rivers.[26]

Peter James, co-author of the controversial book Centuries of Darkness,[31] has criticized Sitchin both for ignoring the world outside of Mesopotamia and more specifically for misunderstanding Babylonian literature:

He uses the Epic of Creation Enuma Elish as the foundation for his cosmogony, identifying the young god Marduk, who overthrows the older regime of gods and creates the Earth, as the unknown "Twelfth Planet". In order to do as he interprets the Babylonian theogony as a factual account of the birth of the other "eleven" planets. The Babylonian names for the planets are established beyond a shadow of a doubt—Ishtar was the deity of Venus, Nergal of Mars, and Marduk of Jupiter—and confirmed by hundreds of astronomical/astrological tables and treatises on clay tablets and papyri from the Hellenistic period. Sitchin merrily ignores all this and assigns unwarranted planetary identities to the gods mentioned in the theogony. For example, Apsu, attested as god of the primeval waters, becomes, of all things, the Sun! Ea, as it suits Sitchin, is sometimes planet Neptune and sometimes a spaceman. And the identity of Ishtar as the planet Venus, a central feature of Mesopotamian religion, is nowhere mentioned in the book—instead Sitchin arbitrarily assigns to Venus another deity from Enuma Elish, and reserves Ishtar for a role as a female astronaut.[32]

William Irwin Thompson comments on what he calls Sitchin's 'literalism':

What Sitchin sees is what he needs for his hypothesis. So figure 15 on page 42 is radiation therapy, and figure 71 on page 136 is a god inside a rocket-shaped chamber. If these are gods, why are they stuck with our cheap B movie technology of rockets, microphones, space-suits, and radiation therapy? If they are gods, then why can't they have some really divine technology such as intradimensional worm-hole travel, antigravity, starlight propulsion, or black hole bounce rematerializations? Sitchin has constructed what appears to be a convincing argument, but when he gets close to single images on ancient tablets, he falls back into the literalism of "Here is an image of the gods in rockets." Suddenly, ancient Sumer is made to look like the movie set for Destination Moon. Erich Von Däniken's potboiler Chariots of the Gods has the same problem. The plain of Nazca in Peru is turned into a World War II landing strip. The gods can cross galactic distances, but by the time they get to Peru, their spaceships are imagined as World War II prop jobs that need an enormous landing strip. This literalization of the imagination doesn't make any sense, but every time it doesn't, you hear Sitchin say "There can be no doubt, but..."[33]

source with references: en.wikipedia.org...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think were all Oreo cookies and the ancient aliens were tall glasses of milk. The cookies represent man and all of the orbs in the heavens and the tall glass of cold cow juice is the Milky Way and the gods, get it?

Nah, I don't either.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I agree I See You. In fact we are all indeed mixtures.Carl Sagan said we are made up of the stuff of the stars.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
dcmb lol Where'd you swipe that info from? lol Oh...wikipedia. Are you aware there has been a war going on since before man was engineered? There are wars within wars. Also with war come's usurpation.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

no(?)

get out of here.....

do you know real magic to?

serious, i was kidding ... u have to admit this is crazy

edit on 2-11-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Apollo is my uncle

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Listen to this at 3:28-29 "Lets light the Sun Inanna lets get up and lets get out..."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As a matter of fact I do know majik. If you reaserch my name you'll find that Witchcraft the religion of it was indeed mine and Enki's.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Irunini because: cleared mistake

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If you are born on this planet.
you are not a Alien !
and if you must have your race started on earth.
and not made by some othere aliens.
then I bet no life forms are from earth?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
If you are born on this planet.
you are not a Alien !
and if you must have your race started on earth.
and not made by some othere aliens.
then I bet no life forms are from earth?

In fact that true in my believe

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The physical body is only a vehicle it houses the soul.My soul essence is not of a humans.It is Anunnaki.I have also incarnated into other soul groups.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, the annanuki....could you explain the race more that you remember? Ties to Lemuria? Mars? What coloring? A woman with upswept blond hair in a shimmering sliver sheath gown? Mother or spiritual leader? Peaceful telepathic human race. But a much longer journey than this. Relatives to annanuki? Connected to Ple'o'sha'n/Taurus/Lyra?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lyra yes family race.And some...The woman is the Goddess Queen.All is female before male-fact. Enlil's male dominating ,usrpation over time confounded religion,documents and the like. Thats why so many witches were killed.He's the dark one,Enki is of light.These wars went on ,on a different planet before we came here.Sad.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I hear only laughter

Lulz

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Blond? She wore a sleevless, simple, shimmering metallic gown, yet it wasn't our fabric. When I saw her, it was connected to mars, but could have at that point been earth based. Underground location, this was long time ago. When mars was in the war, and the group was a long term survival group, mars more of an outpost from I believe the other planet. But then a long journey, one far longer that was Lyra. I have no idea if its meant as in this is annanuki, or simply one of the groups connected to this situation. Karma, or consequence to harm is the downfall of many.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Lemurians were of a worker race as on Earth,ie..Mining gold for Nibiru's atmosphere,as set to the task by Enlil.He enslaved along with Shalmgaz-a lower Angel-envious of the High Council of 12 mankind.Enki and many opposed this! And still do! Enki hate's slavery ,mankinds toil.... I,Ishtar went into battle for the benifit of the many,man and Angel alike.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Mar's was as Earth is now in a state of conflict by a race of merauders.They are a parasite race who take,use and abuse.Thus man's fear of illuminati,Anunnaki,and aliens in general.
They mimick other races and then divide and try to concquer.Many races are ready to destroy them,and will do so.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

well OK ill bite..LOL...I fell im alien here..Not because im a past abductee but because im holy...I no longer feel i belong on the planet ,,,I'm so ready to go home..I love god so much that i really don't belong here any more..Well that's good enough for me..Good luck with your post

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Which God? There are quite a few if you study Paganism.Good luck/kharma on your God as well...

Why God and not a Goddess?lol.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

In meditation, after this window opened, I tried to see, to do a self hypnosis, and normally had to try and imagine the doors, and imagine a garden to connect with Higher Self, those meditations weren't very successful in the past. This time, tried it and it was all there, and I walked past doors, to this old stone one. It had the word annanuki written on it. Vortex there so I closed it shut and woke up.

To me Prime Creator is both Mom/Dad, but Divine Mother. The object is to go past harming to unconditional love, past inequality and division to unity and growing up. We're in a kind of womb/matrix.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Oh look ! Its this thread again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join