It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Makes People Sick

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
I've been to the occupy calgary protest, they weren't using the city provided washrooms they kept crapping in buckets or in the fountain. Then when they asked for donations (it's cold here already) I figured I could donate a few spare older blankets. Except they are asking for donations of condoms as there #1 request. I lost all faith in them at that point.

That's quite a sweeping generalization, bordering on deliberate misinformation. Are you saying that every single protester in Calgary was defecating into a bucket or fountain? You refer to "them/they" as if you dealt with each and every person on a one-to-one basis.

Just to clarify, you showed up with kindness in your heart, and blankets to hand out, but you were turned away because they wanted condoms instead?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ummm, yeah. I'm willing to bet that any given Walmart store harbors viruses and bacteria at least as bad as any you would truthfully find at any of the OWS camps.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dalloway

Ironically the same population of people, so I suppose that wouldn't surprise many?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Lol mr disinfo in person, thanks for not responding to my reply ehehe, so now its disgusting have sex with out washing, let me remind you that what 80+ years ago most of the world did not have running water, wow seriously...

Oh and thanks for not answering me saying that wheres the epidemic from all them homeless people the world has...

So thanks for trucking your garbage and thanks for adding so much good news to ats wow

i calle this a bad joke, still waiting on you to defend it

eheheh

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OWS needs drones and robots like the US military so they can leave but allow their presence to still be felt.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by yourmaker
There are seriously no politcally movtivated garbage men or purell employees out there?

Not even bed bath and beyond came to their aid?

but really, these people shouldn't need to defecate and have it stagnate before someone says something.
i'm getting a little sick just thinking about it LOL

Uhhhh. Garbage men in most cities are union employees, there's no way they are going to help without getting double time and a half.

Bed Bath and Beyond as well as Purell are owned by corporations, you know the evil enemy.

I know, but the optimist in me hopes that some of the corporations will turn to the good side.
Or at least some people with technical knowledge of their respective field of research.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I was making the point that even places that we perceive to be relatively low-germ infested are, in truth, veritable petri dishes of viruses and bacteria. Therefore, the claim that the OWS camps are somehow more unsanitary than, say, the nearest local middle school, is kind of absurd. But I'm guessing you were well aware of what my point was and were merely trying to be clever.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nice, crapping on a police car. Big ups!!! to that protestor.

Peace out
edit on 3-11-2011 by paddz420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is exaggeration. People aren't animals that poop all over themselves and track it everywhere. They are free to do as they wish, and they will be fine.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by paddz420
reply to post by neo96

Nice, crapping on a police car. Big ups!!! to that protestor.

Peace out
edit on 3-11-2011 by paddz420 because: (no reason given)

I heard somewhere that this photo was taken a few years ago and is completely unrelated.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by answerisquestion

these people are willing to camp out for your freedom and quality of life relentlessly in the cold...

Camping out for my freedom? Are they going to start that any time soon, or are they going to stay in these silly unsanitary miasmatic camps protesting about how other folks have money?

instead of spewing out more crap than in a OWS camp why don't you go down and help clean if you think people are at such risk...

Not my problem. I didn't make their mires, I ain't cleaning up the mess, or hauling away the bodies, either. Not my problem at all what method of suicide other folks choose.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There is a dirty picture being drawn over the protest by the msm.
If a certain sickness was boosted in a lab and then spread throughout a camp no one would question the sickness given the conditions of the camps compared to the idea people have in their mind of what living conditions should be.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join