It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Kate Middleton Have The Injected Entity Cambion Scar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What does Kate Middleton have in common with Super Soldier Aaron McCollum and Project IBIS's James Casbolt?

Aaron McCollum has a mysterious head gash that he used to mention a lot of his Facebook that even his mom could not explain to him how he could have gotten it on the day he was born at the hospital, and now, looks like Kate might has one too.

James Casbolt, in his book," Agent Buried Alive" Explains that infant trauma abuse was applied to him on the day of his birth, in these excerpts:

For most effective dissociation and control of the mind in Project Mannequin, many of the candidates are tortured with electro-shock in the first five minutes of birth.

The intelligence apparatus have many assets in hospitals, prisons, schools, and almost every other aspect of society you can think of. I was born in Queen Mary’s hospital in Roehampton London on Tuesday, the 28th of December 1976. According to my mother, it was a chaotic situation. My mother started having contractions, and my father drove her to the hospital but had to drive them back to the house again in Wimbledon.

He had forgotten his heroin, which he was addicted to.

When they got to the hospital, my mother gave birth to me at 7.01am. The moment I was born, the doctors and nurses rushed me off into a different room. Mum later told me that my father thought I had died. When she asked the doctors and nurses what was wrong, they replied I was "distressed." Around five minutes later, I was brought back to my mother, and my roller coaster life began.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Forget the typical cambion definition that you find on the internet. The truth of the matter is that the fallen angels had sex with not only humans but animals too. Typically, Super Soldiers are injected with cold-blooded reptilian entities because their forte niche is in assassination and ruthless heartless operations.

Feline entities are naturally seductive femme fatales so possibly, these are the beings that are injected by trauma abuse into Presidential Model Prostitutes using BETA Cat Alters.

It looks like the Illumianti already know how to apply trauma abuse at infancy to either oust the child's human spirit and supplant or inject a breed of fallen angel offspring into the body. They don't need to wait for the person to grow up and join the club and apply induced death ritual initiations. They can do it at birth, looks like.

Humans are made in God's image; The offspring of Fallen Angels are not.

Excerpt from Project IBIS about the babies in the hangar:

The babies would be learning to take on the attributes of the wild animals. Later in life I would be a jungle warfare expert with the abilities of various wild animals- tracking and such. I remember when we were about two years old one of the children in the pen was trying to take the toy from another. The child took on snake-like facial expressions and hissed at the first child. This was a place of horror and we were pushed to the limits of human pain.

A Fragment of the Book of Noah, Mentions The Angel that taught some of the humans how to do abortions on the embryo and maiming of the soul or inducing unconciousness- something to do with the son of the serpent Tabaaet and Kasdeja?

www.sacred-texts.com...

For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power it is consuming me†. 12. And the fifth was named Kâsdejâ: this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away, and [the smitings of the soul] the bites of the serpent, and the smitings which befall through the noontide heat, the son of the serpent named Tabââ‘ĕt.

Humans are made in God's image; The Offspring of the Fallen Angels are not.

I'm speculating right now that, if the Pleiadians are real, they are probably the offspring of fallen angels with humans, and they are at war with the offspring of the fallen angels with serpents. Both groups need human blood and tissues because they have no peace unless they are injected into human bodies.

This is my extrapolation and speculation; Don't take it for accurate.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't really know how to respond to this post.

I beleive in fallen angels, and evil spirits, etc.

But I don't beleive you can inject them like a virus....

This sounds like a psychotic blend between science fiction, and fantasy.

Just because a woman has a scar on her head doesn't mean anything - she could have fell from her bed as a child or something.

Jumping to a conclusion like this is beyond rational.

Maintain your grip on reality myfriend, this type of thought and information corrupts the mind - and probably worse than a demonic entity that passes through a needle.
edit on 2-11-2011 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2011 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think this sentence from your post says more than I could:

"apply sodomy to the spinal tip"

If anyone can explain to me what this means, you're a better person than I am.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow, umm that is way out there, even for me! LMAO So what, she has a scar from a childhood surgery, that hardly means anything other than she has a scar from a childhood surgery. Seriously, put down the pipe!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Newly discovered scar..."
How many MILLIONS of pictures have been taken of her, and they are just seeing it now?
I find that strange. Injecting demons, no, could be a chip of some sort though. Those blue bloods are strict with outsiders.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Read James Casbolt's Project IBIS. This stuff sounds far out, but if you read what these guys have experienced and seen, then you can understand what I'm referring to.

projectcamelotproductions.com...

Excerpts about entities hiding in human bodies:

I see Dr Green is some kind of reptilian lifeform hiding within a man's body. This entities origin is the Draconis star system and I see the early history of his race on the screen. He is trapped within this part of time and space. I see 'survival dynamics and rates' and see that him and others of his race are trapped here because of survival dynamics that relate to their females. Something to do with having their females taken away from them a long time ago and being jealous of humanoids being united with their female partners in this sector of space. They come to this sector for breeding purposes. George Bush Snr's history ( or the entity posing as him ) is given to me now. He is a 'Saurian' reptilian hiding within a human body, a large dinosaur bipedal lifeform with a huge head.

They are testing the James Casbolt's injected entities:

As I stand in the middle of the circle, the chanting from the people in robes grows louder and I feel myself being forced out of my body. The next thing I am aware of is looking down on my body from the air over fifteen feet above my body. I see my body start to contort and spasm as it physically grows taller and bigger and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I start to freak out about my identity when this happens, but I know I'm me and I'm here in the air and this thing is down there. We are two separate lifeforms. I relax and calm down when I realize this. I also realize something else now. I seem to able to control this thing down below, like a puppet under remote control. I can make him walk forward towards the guy in the robe near the left hand side of the room. I make the entity walk backwards and then I make him sit down. The entity inside the body wants to work with me and he is under some kind of strict rules now he has come to this place in a disembodied state. He was compelled to come here and is compelled to follow my commands. The whole power thing comes to mind that Dr Green taught me. I start to think of all the things I could do with this body.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's from Voldemorte. WHo tried to kill her when she was younger....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am aware of many of the claims made by Aaron McCollum but was not aware of the scar issue.

This is a very interesting theory and I have seen enough to know that anythings possible so, as usual I will remain open minded.

Any further elaboration you could provide would be most interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I'm thinking the Harry Potter Scar is an inside joke for the top players in the occult. I've heard that J.K. Rowling is herself and occultist.

They do say that most of the top people of our society calling the shots today are not human at all. Now, they may have human bodies, but their human soul was kicked out a long time ago, and now, a fallen angel breed is calling the shots.

Some of the people who walk amongst us where never born, but they were injected here.

I'm extrapolating and speculating. I don't really know what is going on. Do not take what I say for accurate; Do your own research.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Don't forget Obama also has one too

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here are excerpts from another secret society member who explains two ways that he was given powers. One way was from the entities, and the other way was through implants that were injected in his legs, finger, and other places.

spiritlessons.com...

As we were leaving, the Queen of the Coast, who now appears in different forms, invited me to her mansion. She inserted human ashes with other things inside the bones of my two legs, a stone (not an ordinary stone) in my finger and something else inside the bone of my right hand.

Each of these things had their duties. The stone in my finger was to know the thought of anyone against me. The one in my right hand was to empower me to destroy and the ones in the legs are to make me more hardened and to become more dangerous and also to enable me change to a woman, beast, bird, cat, etc.

Top players in societ getting their powers from who?

I saw some elite society members who came in to do some sacrifices and would go back to the world with some gifts given to them by the spirits controlling the place. I saw some church leaders who came for powers, powers to say a thing that is accepted without questioning in the church. I stayed for two weeks and came back after receiving more powers. People saw me as young and innocent but never knew I was dangerous. There are lots of such people around; only those in Christ Jesus are safe in real sense of safety.

Entities that give powers:

I had now become a part and parcel of the spirit world and could travel at will to any part of the world. According to the books I brought, spirit beings are living in space. Perhaps they would increase my powers, so I decided to try. I came out of my house, made some incantations and called the whirl wind and disappeared. I found myself in space and saw these spirit beings. What do you want they asked; I told them I wanted powers.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That is what I was thinking. I remember when they posted pics and wondered where they scarf on the side of his head came from. It was said that there was no known records of him having had head surgery. I have noticed that most pis are taken on the other side. It seems strange doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Pocky

Don't forget Obama also has one too

Yah, this lady from the UK on Youtube points out how interesting it is that a bunch of these elite people including Obama have this scar on their head.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That's the seam where her fake face mask is attached to her head. Underneath she's really an alien, or demon, or mole man, or something, clearly. Normally the seam (not a scar) isn't visible but she (it?) must have made a mistake or otherwise the seam started coming undone while she was in public and couldn't be fixed in time.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What a wierd coincidence- that is exactly the way face/forehead lift scars are!
Now why would rich and famous people have that in common???

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I thought facelift scars were supposed to be hidden along the hairline, not far back like Kate's. Pocky that video is freaky because it looks like a disembodied head is talking to us!

According to Daily Mail that scar may be from an old field hockey injury, but the strange thing is her schoolmates say the incident is hush hush. I don't see the big deal, half my family members have scars on their heads from sports injuries or typical kid accidents and think it quite fun to recount how they got their scars.

I'm not a royal watcher so I have no idea if pics of this scar ever surfaced before, nor do I know how this woman styles her hair, but it sounds like, judging from the recent articles on the subject, that somehow the scar only just recently showed up in photos. If she has worn this style before and no scar was visible, then it certainly is worthy of speculation to wonder why she has it now, given that her life has been very public and well documented since she started dating William and there is no public record of any accidents or surgeries.

I don't know that I buy into the more "exotic" theories about the so called elites but it certainly is odd they have scars they seem so mysterious about. At least William's head injury and scar have been known and discussed.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
reply to post by Bluesma

I thought facelift scars were supposed to be hidden along the hairline, not far back like Kate's.

My stepmother had a facelift, and her scar is about an inch back into the hairline. They actually took out a strip of skin from one ear over to the other. The scar looks exactly like that (except a bit less red- Kates looks more recent).
It's called a coronal brow lift with a headband incision.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Ahhh, thanks for setting me straight on that, and for removing any temptation I may ever get to fight father time using surgery. Ugh, gruesome.

My mom had a scar that is in her scalp like Kate has, and it looks like Kate's but in a different location. My mom's scar is almost as old as she is, (she had a bad fall and bust her head open on a curb as a child). So I personally am not able to tell just by looking at the picture if Kate's scar is new or old.

I just find it incredibly interesting and odd that all of a sudden Kate is revealed to have such a scar. She has been photographed for years now, and I'd imagine she has worn her hair pulled back before, yet this seems like news to everyone. It is probably much ado about nothing, but with all the wild rumors that have always surrounded the royal family, of course it makes great fodder for all kinds of conspiracy theories. The fact her husband and our president have noticeable head scars just adds fuel to the fire.

top topics

join