It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did we start "Vetting" Black Presidential Candidates ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

No, he put his hand about his chin height and said to the frail woman that she was about as tall as his wife. That's it.

It was stated tonight that she is now not wanting to come forward and/or be questioned about the matter anymore.

Also it was reported that she was let go for other issues and give a MERE $35,000.00 severance. In other words... See you later crazy woman (Cheaper than an atty/defending baseless claims. In other words, she was a malcontent type).

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by anon72

I dont think she was just trying to start a controversy. When I heard Cain address the issue he never denied that it happened completley he said 'women at the association may have misintrepreted my actions.' Three different women....riiiiight.

Anywho Obama got his fair share of scrutiny too. Remeber when he was 'paling around with terrorists' Then the whole muslim thing. Pictures of him protesting with his fro. Pictures of him wearing Somali garb......where were you people during all of this?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by whyamIhere
ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN...I could go on.

ALL of those networks covered the stories on Obama's birth country, his religion, his smoking, his associations, his friends and family, his mortgage information, etc. You are dreaming and I'm done with this ridiculous thread. To make some kind of connection between Obama and Cain just because they're black shows me where you're coming from.

Later...

I went back and read some of your posts.

You are a partisan and there is no way I could change your mind (nothing wrong with that).

I am an Independent...I guess I just see things differently.

At least I was able to show you respect.

Later...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent HereticObama was scrutinized? Child, please! ALL of his school records are sealed. It took three years to see his fake birth certificate. After he did some substitute teaching in college, they somehow labeled him a 'constitutional scholar'. He sits in front of Jeremiah Wright for twenty years and never heard a word he said? Bill Ayers, godfather to his kids, was just an 'aquaintance'? Refuses to accept a bust of Winston Churchill from the UK, and sends it back. His wife has squandered millions of dollars of taxpayer money living like royalty, and you have the gall to say he was 'scrutinized'. What planet are you on?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Benevolent HereticObama was scrutinized? Child, please! ALL of his school records are sealed. It took three years to see his fake birth certificate. After he did some substitute teaching in college, they somehow labeled him a 'constitutional scholar'. He sits in front of Jeremiah Wright for twenty years and never heard a word he said? Bill Ayers, godfather to his kids, was just an 'aquaintance'? Refuses to accept a bust of Winston Churchill from the UK, and sends it back. His wife has squandered millions of dollars of taxpayer money living like royalty, and you have the gall to say he was 'scrutinized'. What planet are you on?

Thanks for that reply.

I needed a good chuckle...

I thought everyone agreed he got a pass from the MSM.

If someone can't even acknowledge that...There is no point in arguing.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
No Offense, but this thread seems to be delusional.

Candidate Obama was questioned/attacked about everything from the way he "fist bumped" his wife in a possibly terrorist fashion, to when was the last time he had a cigerrette.

To pretend otherwise is decietful...to actually believe otherwise is literally delusional.

It is one of those threads that is so ridiculous in it's claims that it would be silly to respond to..

Shall I list 100 stories from the mainstream media covering every nuance of then candidate Obama's life?

Because I will invest the time as long as you agree to ask the mods to move your trolling BS thread to the Hoax files once I am done.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
No Offense, but this thread seems to be delusional.

Candidate Obama was questioned/attacked about everything from the way he "fist bumped" his wife in a possibly terrorist fashion, to when was the last time he had a cigerrette.

To pretend otherwise is decietful...to actually believe otherwise is literally delusional.

They ask him about a cigarette?

My God man, he's the leader of the free world.

I don't mind if you have a different opinion.

Why can't you allow me my own opinion?

Obama is a good person.

Just turns out he's the worst President in 100 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent HereticObama was scrutinized?

Child, please! ALL of his school records are sealed.

No more than your own school records..assuming you went to school. Your personal academic records are not public.

It took three years to see his fake birth certificate.

Donald trump ...is that you? If so...psst, your comb over doesn't work.

After he did some substitute teaching in college, they somehow labeled him a 'constitutional scholar'.

He lectured for twelve years at University of Chicago, plenty of students remember him...taught courses on Due Process, Voting Rights etc.

Your whole post is like a laundry list of thoroughly debunked vitriol...it says a lot about you as a person.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You are completely out of touch with reality if you believe that the media has been 'tough' on Obama. It's sad that some of you have lost the ability to reason when it comes to this guy. In every meeting he takes, he's usually the least qualified person in the room, yet you think he's some kind of genius. He's merely a product of affirmative action, and like most who are, he's underqualified. That's fact, not racism. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Obama is a good person.

Whether he is a sucky President or not is unrelated to wether he was vetted by the media.

Otherwise....your opinion of his presidency doesn't entitle you to lie about reality or history.

People are only "entitled to thier own opinion" while they do not have all the facts.

Once they have the facts of the matter, they are obligated to the truth of the matter.

Candidate Obama was scrutinized more thoroughly than any Presidential candidate in our national memory.

The list of things he was questioned about by the Mainstream Media is practically unparalled.

Ciggerettes and fist bumps were the least of it.

To pretend that multiple public settlements in a court of law regarding sexual harrasment would have gone unnoticed with then candidate Obama is either delusional or dishonest.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

You are completely out of touch with reality if you believe that the media has been 'tough' on Obama. It's sad that some of you have lost the ability to reason when it comes to this guy. In every meeting he takes, he's usually the least qualified person in the room, yet you think he's some kind of genius. He's merely a product of affirmative action, and like most who are, he's underqualified. That's fact, not racism. Sorry.

This post has nothing to do with my last...I did not comment on anything you are speaking about.

I commented on how the entirety of your last post has been thoroughly proven to be BS.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I am not delusional, and am being honest when I say that you are obviously peering thru glasses with a tint of rose. Obama has put the issue of racial equality back 50 yrs., and the other poster was wrong. He's the worst president in '200' yrs.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Obama is a good person.

[q]Whether he is a sucky President or not is unrelated to wether he was vetted by the media. Otherwise....your opinion of his presidency doesn't entitle you to lie about reality or history.

So what you are saying is...Because you do not agree I'm a liar.

People are only "entitled to thier own opinion" while they do not have all the facts.

Once they have the facts of the matter, they are obligated to the truth of the matter.

Again, the truth as you see it....How do you know I didn't vote for Obama?

Candidate Obama was scrutinized more thoroughly than any Presidential candidate in our national memory.

The list of things he was questioned about by the Mainstream Media is practically unparalled.

That is your "Opinion". That does not make it fact.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44323fd8a79b.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like he lied about that one...

Media coverage of Obama in '08

edit on 3-11-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So what you are saying is...Because you do not agree I'm a liar.

No I am saying opinions are something to agree or disagree about.

Facts are not.

My opinion on whether Pres. Obama is a good president or sucks is not relevant to the FACT that he recieved an incredbile amount of scrutiny as a candidate and to claim he didn't recieve any is a lie.

Again, the truth as you see it....How do you know I didn't vote for Obama?

How do you know I did? The point being it is irrelevant to the "truth" that he was in fact vetted.

You seem to be still missing the point, partisanship, political leanings are opinions and views, not facts.

Opinions and views are not a "free pass" to lie about the facts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44323fd8a79b.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like he lied about that one...

You continue to make my point...this picture has been thoroughly shown to be a hoax mocked up from this image.

Having an opinion does not entitle you to lie.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And now republicans are demanding to see Obama's college grades.

Rick Perry, who demanded to see Obama's college grades...
Obama's college grades: Trump wants to see president's transcripts

The "vetting" of Black Presidential Candidates began with Obama, has been going on his entire term, and is still going on.

The "vetting" of Black GOP Presidential Candidates began with rival GOP campaigns trying to eliminate Herman Cain. (naming Curt Anderson the culprit in his sexual harassment leak)
Cain Says Perry Camp Behind Sex Harassment Leak
Struggling Cain Accuses Perry in Harassment Case

So if the conservatives demand to know why their black candidate must be "vetted", they should stand in front of a mirror to see the culprits.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Again....Who is the Partisan?

I like President Obama.

Did you even read the link?

For you to continue to insist the facts support you, does not make you right.

The truth is, the entire subject is subjective.

I do not support any politician in office right now.

They are all the problem....Here's where you insist it's the Republicans.

I know, it all their fault. The truth is: They have all failed us.

So hang on to your preconceived notions.

I am looking for a way out of this mess.

PS. The photo was a joke...That's why I put the little "
" thing at the end.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
And now republicans are demanding to see Obama's college grades.

Rick Perry, who demanded to see Obama's college grades...
Obama's college grades: Trump wants to see president's transcripts

The "vetting" of Black Presidential Candidates began with Obama, has been going on his entire term, and is still going on.

The "vetting" of Black GOP Presidential Candidates began with rival GOP campaigns trying to eliminate Herman Cain. (naming Curt Anderson the culprit in his sexual harassment leak)
Cain Says Perry Camp Behind Sex Harassment Leak
Struggling Cain Accuses Perry in Harassment Case

So if the conservatives demand to know why their black candidate must be "vetted", they should stand in front of a mirror to see the culprits.

Every word of that is true

There was not very much vetting before the Election.

At least I do not remember hearing much.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

You can't vet Mr. Cain, that'd be racis-. . . . huh?
He's a conservative?

Burn the witch! Buuuurn the witch!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You do realize that the attacks on Cain are coming from his GOP rivals, right?

You also realize no one (right or left) is questioning Mr. Cains citizenship, his college transcripts, his religion, or even whether he is a human or reptilian, right?
edit on 3-11-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Just because you don't want the job, id be happy to have you as President. As long as you promise not to trust anyone giving you advise on why things have to be the way they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join