It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu shot propaganda (IMPORTANT)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Also by the way, I used to work with a woman in her early thirties, and the left side of her body was completely paralyzed from a vaccine given to her at birth (something related to the DTaP I think)? Her body didn't like it. Obviously you have to weigh your options for yourself, maybe it's worth the risk to some and that's fine, but these things do happen and more often than one might think!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Maybe the reason for all the ads is that they are going to be trying to push the "booster" shot even more.

I wonder how many people would actually get the flu shot if THEY had to pay for it. If their health insurance didn't cover it, I bet a lot of people would be more skeptical. Well i guess the pharmaceutical industry needs their black Friday just like all the other retailers.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I can honestly say, I'm torn on all this. You see, my youngest son (now 9) has a heart defect. He will eventually need a transplant. The problem is... Infections getting into his heart are a huge concern. He even needs prophylactic antibiotics before going to the dentist. So our family indeed gets the flu shot. In fact, in the early stages of H1N1, and the vaccine was very low in supply, the pediatrician had a batch shipped in for our family. It was very cloak and dagger, they actually whispered to us when to come back for that shot, so the others in the office wouldn't hear.

So, I'm constantly at war with keeping my child safe versus, well, keeping my child safe.

When he gets an infection, it spreads rapidly. Once, in two days, he ended up with an eye infection, ear infection, and bronchitis. My only clue was a fever - he showed no other symptoms, not even a cough.

I'm not sure what the answer is. In our case, catching the flu (or any infection) has very real consequences for him.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykenzie

really? wow thats insane! im surprised she is just okay with it

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This years flu shot is supposed to be the hulk of flu shots. The designed it to cover three strains of the flu Hulk Flu Shot Four out of five people in my home can avoid the vaccine where one being military is forced to receive one. After learning what is put in some of them I am amazed some people still get them. I have one daughter will allergies however her symptoms are treated with lots of house cleaning and complementary medication. We have dodged the flu for many years thanks to products the earth gives us. Just for interest sake below is a link to all the ingredients in each vaccine.

Nasty Brews

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sparksfley

they tell you the supply is short (which is a lie) so you can hurry up and get one for you and for your family
they stock up on 3000 vaccines in one pharmacy.. i dont think thats low on vaccines.

H1N1 has a warning label on it telling you that its dangerous

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Really? So we shouldn't be worried about smallpox since that was a different "era?"

By the way, influenza is spread by coughing, so keep washing your hands thinking you will be ok.

Your response is weak.

The successfulness of the spread of the Spanish flu was travel. Wartime with close quarters and people traveling all over the world helped spread it from port to port.

If anything, the spread will be worse. One of the concerns of H1N1 was not the quantity, but that it spread in weeks from Mexico in what normally should of taken months.

Recently a girl flew in from Europe to BWI with bacterial meningitis. In her two days here with the disease before being hospitalized, she was in contact with hundreds of people that had to be notified.

Airports will be the source of a pandemic, with people flying in hours instead of spending days on ships, on compact tubes.

What was particularly scarey about the Spanish flu is that it targeted young people between 15 and 40. That means your firefighters, teachers, working force, military was affected.
Over 1 million Navelmen were hospitalized.

Imagine the entire social and social structure trying to operate with a third of its population ill.

It has nothing to do with death.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Most people have a very poor understanding of risk, and the vaccine industry is counting on precisely that risk assessment ineptitude to push its dangerous vaccines. If people knew that they are 40 times more likely to be struck by lightning than to have their life saved by a swine flu vaccine, very few would line up to be injected with one. But they don't grasp the difference between numbers that are very far apart such as 10^2 versus 10^5. To many people, those factors are "about the same" and it's worth getting injected with a vaccine "just in case."

That's why I've always stated a simple truth that still holds true today: People who seek out vaccine shots are the same kind of people who regularly play the lotto. Both decisions demonstrate a complete lack of understanding risk vs. reward. In fact, if you get a swine flu vaccine injection on the same day you buy a lotto ticket, you have a greater chance of buying a winning lotto ticket than being saved by the swine flu vaccine.

Playing the lotto is actually smarter than getting a swine flu vaccine shot. Plus, the lotto ticket won't potentially cause neurological damage that puts you in a coma or causes the spontaneous abortion of your baby -- both of which have been happening to people after receiving H1N1 vaccine shots.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I think I'll skip the flu shot and get a lottery ticket! Better odds.

When I learned that the flu shot ONLY protects you from the strains that are IN it, I realized that I don't need that shot. If the flu virus mutates into some crazy deadly form, then the chances of it having been in the shot are very slim.

I have also heard the statistic that more people died from the swine flu VACCINE than from the swine flu itself: articles.mercola.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

I took my son to the doctor last week. It was packed and everyone looked as though they had the flu or something. When I walked out my son walked out with me before he even registered. We then went somewhere else. The point is the first thing I said when we left was I wonder how many of those people got the flu shot? It has been the same here with the pushing of these shots.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Awhile back I thought the flu vaccine was something only morons got and felt that it was a 100% conspiracy. That was until I contracted the seasonal flu and was hospitalized because of the complications associated with my asthma. I figured that this 'hospitalization' was a 1 time thing and only started receiving the seasonal flu shot. I have been healthy, with the exception of contracting the H1N1 flu last year. Well all I can say is the seasonal flu is a walk in the park compared to this baby! I have never been as sick as I was, nor did I ever experience such breathing difficulties, even while in the hospital. My opinion of the flu shot has now changed. I believe that if you have underlying health issues that may be triggered because of the flu (i.e. asthma or lung problems) then I am all for getting the vaccinations. However if you are normally healthy, it is probably not needed.

The choice is up to each individual person and it is up to everyone to decide what is right for their body. If there is a 'switch' that will kill/zombify everyone who received the flu shot, well I guess I will be turned. Oh well, at least I will be able to breath until that happens.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Well the doctors stare at you as you are an alien if you refuse to give your son a shot..or they get angry.
which brings me to my other question

Why do doctors get angry when you refuse to do as they say?.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have never nor will I ever take a flu shot, or any new shots that may come out in the future.

Happy to read you refused. Better safe then sorry(dead).

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I remember when they first came out and was only recommended to adults,now I see it's from 6 months and up?what happened why was it not safe for them and now it is?how can that be?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

i guess they want to start killing us at a younger age... i remember getting the flu shot 6 years ago and i didnt even care to ask what kind of shot it was

but i knew it was probably a flu shot

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If you insist in getting a flu shot, at least get the
mercury-free one. (single-vile)
They put in mercury in the larger bottles to preserve the
larger quantity.
The tv commercials here in Canada are getting in your face
pushy, with propaganda like "have your flu shot, it will make
your immune system stronger"

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

i forgot to mention about the safe vaccine shots which are by far the best out of all of them and ACTUALLY does help your body instead of attacking certain areas including kidneys and some parts of the brain

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I remember when they first came out and was only recommended to adults,now I see it's from 6 months and up?what happened why was it not safe for them and now it is?how can that be?

Vaccines are initially studied in one group and when released they are licensed for that group only. As further data is gathered, the vaccine can be licensed for more groups.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

my city has not has an outbreak for 100 years

and that was the time before vaccines and good hygiene

people slaughtered pigs and ate them half raw and got sick half of the times for christ sake
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

You are going to take medical advice from someone who is comparing a vaccine to a lotto ticket?

First off, each year the vaccine is different, you are innoculated against that flu for life. Which is why they encourage you to get one every year, you build up in arsenal.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
lol.... Flushots are not some conspiracies...i worked with "making of flu shots" and harvesting pencillin... Humans are not advanced enough to "control" you mind through flushots(yet)... they can however, make you sick, kill you, maybe plant a tracking chip.

I would say get the flu-shot and increase the probability to be immune to whatever the random flu we might get.. keep in mind flu-shots wont make you 100% immune so to speak, they have dead strains of virus the doctors/researchers think might be the cause of the next seasonal flu, they usually have 3 different dead strain in them, but they could be completely off and you could still get sick.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join