It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

buddyism the logical choice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Why is buddyism the logical choice

Because it is the only religion that attempts to solve the riddle of getting rich through rational and empirical evidence as opposed to dogmas and in that sense it is not even a religion but a philosophy and as a philosophy beats out materialism.

While other religions teach about dogmas and morality, buddyism teaches through cronyism.

Buddyism beats out maternalism because the goal of maternalism is raising kids, so since a nice time with a bimbo and a fat bank balance is the highest bliss maternalism must aim for this goal otherwise it falls short of the highest.

Rather than putting faith in a savior, buddyism is a method of teaching that is based on helping your friends and so cronyism cannot be reduplicated as modern science. It gives the piece of mind that comes with knowing the absolute truth that one of your friends has your back, namely that the world is carried on by a codependent network of cronies defined by who you know and trust, with negatives and debts going to other mugs and taxpayers who are merely a composites of aggregates of other people's money that is n soon to be yours.,Feelings, perceptions, experience, and consciousness, which does not have a basis in reality and are illusions, only cash in the bank and you hand down a pair of tight underwear have any meaning in cronyism. Only through that knowledge that self is an supreme can one truly realise the shinning # within.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Buddhism is nice, yes.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What is buddyism? Do you mean Buddhism? At first i even read the title wrong and thought "Bundyism? Al has a religion? Awesome!"

A friend of mine turned to Buddhism and seem to be quite happy about it. But i'm also happy without any religion, so i never gave it much thought.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ha! That's funny....how you spelled it, I mean.

Anyways.....have you ever studied Buddha and Jesus side by side? Do it. Talk about an eye opener. Here....if you want, start with this.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
To above posters: read the OP again.
It's a parody on this thread: "Buddhism the logical choice".

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sceptredisle

Nice. Buddyism: the religion of back scratching and nepotism. Good thread, man.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Spell checker... the logical choice.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sceptredisle

It's all fun and games until you find out what's been going on behind your back.
If your friend has your back you should cover your arse.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Lol ahh man thats funny.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Even anti-theists love Buddhism. If you polled most people on which religions are most appealing outside their own I'm sure Buddhism would be at the very top, there's probably something to that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey guy, I am not your buddy!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
Hey guy, I am not your buddy!

I'm not your buddy,guy!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
Lol ahh man thats funny.

2nd line.

Op sounds like a Dudeism convert:

dudeism.com...

Love it!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The agents of the system know me by corporate name. Friends know me as "thought" because I am a thinking man not their straw man

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ah yes. I too love Buddyism.

new topics

top topics

join