It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis: What may be involved in an Israeli strike on Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Analysis: What may be involved in an Israeli strike on Iran

www.jpost.com

Israel is believed to have a fully prepared plan to launch a strike, which would likely involve at least several hundred aircraft.
Over the past several days, Hebrew media reports have been engaged in intense speculation regarding a possible imminent Israeli strike on Iran’s nuclear sites.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak appeared to have made a veiled reference to the issue again on Tuesday, when he told the Knesset that Israel may have to protect its vital interests alone.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yet another news source and article about a possible imminent attack on Iran. The rhetoric is heating up even more than normal. Was Netanyahu's announcement to the world yesterday that Israeli ambassadors in every country would be relaying the urgency to contain Iran "Now" through sanctions bethe final straw before an attack?

I think Israel is looking for SERIOUS and IMMEDIATE sanctions on Iran and this week-not next month when the cabinet reconvenes but NOW. If something isnt announced by Europe and/or the US against Iran in the next few days to indicate they are serious about Iran then Israel is gonna do it alone.

The IAEA report on Iran comes out on the 8th and its reported that it will indicate significant Iranian progress on a military aspect of its nuclear program.

The US moved two aircraft carriers inot the gulf just last week.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There will be War and it's just a matter of time. Israel wants it and the US needs it.

Unfortunately, it's all of us that will pay the real price along with Iran's Women and children being just acceptable losses once again.

'Acceptable Losses' instead of what is actually...Murder. What a $#itty World we have built and an even worse legacy we leave for our children.

Peace

edit on 1-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think we've known for a while now that it was only a matter of time before this war with Iran becomes reality. Honestly, I really feel that this will be the last straw for the people of this planet. WE ARE TIRED OF WAR. I don't think this will fly with the public so I say let them do it and be more hated than they've ever been.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Of course it has nothing to do with the Gazans bombarding Israel with missiles since after the release of Gilad Shalit........right?

I can't count how many times you all think the IDF is preparing an Iran attack everytime the IAF suddenly has afew helicopters in the skies; gee could it be this is not uncommon and you just noticed?

If and when the IAF decide to hit Iran, it will happen in the dark of night when you all and the Iranians least expect it!
edit on 1-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

YOU are tired of war? Are you in the military on tour in Iraq or Afghanistan? I think not. In fact I'll assume war has no affect on YOUR life, so nicely rugged up in the comfort of your own home.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Did you mention that on any of the Libyan threads? I don't recall seeing you on any of them commenting on the torture, rape and murder of innocent Libyans when NATO comith attacking with their "humanitarian" bombs!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I actually think it has more to do with why Israel didnt go into Gaza after having approval for a ground operation. You can believe it was all because of Egypt if you want but i dont think Israel wants to have to deal with a Gaza operation at the moment if what is being talked about is true. Just sayin.

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Of course it has nothing to do with the Gazans bombarding Israel with missiles since after the release of Gilad Shalit........right?

I can't count how many times you all think the IDF is preparing an Iran attack everytime the IAF suddenly has afew helicopters in the skies; gee could it be this is not uncommon and you just noticed?

If and when the IAF decide to hit Iran, it will happen in the dark of night when you all and the Iranians least expect it!
edit on 1-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Did you mention that on any of the Libyan threads? I don't recall seeing you on any of them commenting on the torture, rape and murder of innocent Libyans when NATO comith attacking with their "humanitarian" bombs!

You might want to check my profile and posts to see how vocal I have been about the injustices of Libya.

Just saying...

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lets not get off topic and start talking about NATO and Libya here come on guys.

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

You might want to check my profile and posts to see how vocal I have been about the injustices of Libya.

Just saying...

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Let's face it, we know they want to get Iranian resources back under the umbrella before they go nuclear, but nobody wants to do it. China and Russia will fund and supply them and there is nothing we can do about that unless we want WWIII. They are too scared to pull the trigger on Iran, or they're waiting for Iran to play their cards wrong to have a better reason.

Yeah, that girl, Israel, might strike a nuclear base to set them back another year with the help of the U.S., but they won't invade. Invading Iran would be worse than Korea and Vietnam combined. If they have a plan I sure hope it is better than Iraq and Afghanistan, but I guess it doesn't really matter to the ones trying to conquer the planet.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If the Iranian people were smart they would train all the citizenry to have weapons training in high school and have a right to bear arms to defend against outside invading forces. Make them own weapons and everyone can graduate high school with firearms training. Any invading forces would be unable to touch the ground with tens of thousands of snipers at every corner. It would be a deathfest.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Lets not get off topic and start talking about NATO and Libya here come on guys.

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

Just saying...

Peace

Agreed.

Thanks for the center stance.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The country that has secret(I suppose they aren't so secret anymore) nukes, and won't allow IAEA inspectors access, is threatening another country that is building nuclear reactors for energy purposes, and absolutely no evidence that they are developing nuclear weapons.
absurd.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
If the Iranian people were smart they would train all the citizenry to have weapons training in high school and have a right to bear arms to defend against outside invading forces. Make them own weapons and everyone can graduate high school with firearms training. Any invading forces would be unable to touch the ground with tens of thousands of snipers at every corner. It would be a deathfest.

I think the Mad Mullahs who run Iran are not that stupid to arm their own people; how long do you think it'd be before the armed people rose up against their own leaders??

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If the Iranian government did that, their own people would revolt against them. The regime there is not popular.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
be careful what you wish for. how can anyone want war. sure murderers and globalists disguising themselves as politicians froth at the mouth when someone mentions war.

but they ride it out in bunkers thousands of miles aways if the heat gets to close. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be in tel aviv when hundreds of missiles are launched at you.

imagine looking at the sky and hearing hundreds of screaming missiles ready to land on you. that's terror.

and it's the same for the people in gaza, and it will be the same for the people in iran.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Obviously untrue since it is in the MSM.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Israel is believed to have a fully prepared plan to launch a strike, which would likely involve at least several hundred aircraft.

Well they do attack Iran, as soon as Egypt and Syria know that Israel is attacking Iran, they just have to rush Israel and Israel is done for... Israel without their airforce is DONE.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If sh!t really goes down like this, right now and Israel is foolish enough to launch an attack against Iran, then Israel WILL be forced to use its nuclear weapons to "defend" itself from the rage of the neighboring countries since it will be extremely outnumbered and out-gunned. This could very well cause World War 3 and for as far as I am concerned, the big number 3 will be a global thermonuclear war and we all know that a war like that will change the fate of our entire species.

IT--
edit on 1-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join