It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece's Papandreou In Crisis Talks Over Bailout Revolt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Good find

I honestly have no idea what Georgie boy is doing with himself these days, can somebody please clarify?

I agree that something big is a very realistic potential on the horizon but what? This could indeed cause the collapse of the EU, it could also be a small piece in the larger puzzle.

In Tom Clancy's novel Executive Orders terrorists cause instability in America by a number of separate, seemingly unrelated events. The analogy is Hyenas hunting a Lion..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

I guess you will see my thread regarding the set date in Alternative Breaking News , i guess Mr. Ed can talk

edit on 2-11-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

Mr. Ed doesn't know the difference between a referendum and an election then...

I said elections, would i be so forward to say that if the vote is no then its an instantaneous step down as prime minister and elections are to be held. So on a technical side, you are correct, now if you step back, and view it on a spherical level then that means its one in the same.

I don't care about your spherical level. Elections are NOT happening in the timeline you suggested- referendums are.

You shouldn't be that quick to just, lets wait and see, i still say what i say, national election within November or the first two weeks of December.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I guess you will see my thread regarding the set date in Alternative Breaking News , i guess Mr. Ed can talk

I said elections, would i be so forward to say that if the vote is no then its an instantaneous step down as prime minister and elections are to be held. So on a technical side, you are correct, now if you step back, and view it on a spherical level then that means its one in the same.

I don't care about your spherical level. Elections are NOT happening in the timeline you suggested- referendums are.

You shouldn't be that quick to just, lets wait and see, i still say what i say, national election within November or the first two weeks of December.

Just leave it out mate. You are just twisting your own words and verbally walking around in circles, rambling like a semi-literate, random word generator.

Even if elections were called today, they generally take longer than 6 weeks to organise...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Not to be a vindictive and vengeful prick but we argued back and forth for a while in a few threads about this,

where are the elections?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join