It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyberattacks on U.S. military firms traced to China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted already, i just tough it was funny that america keeps on trading, and trying to be friends with china on some points, but then they both try hurt each other on the international scene...

Why is the US not doing anything about it

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
As an American I'm embarrassed our leaders will not publicly address this issue and demand an end to it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Exactly. Why is the U.S. government sitting by while cyber terrorists constantly attack our infrastructure? How long is it going to be before they do something direct about it?

Though, a more interesting question is just what exactly are they doing about it?

Because I know they're not taking it lying down; they're just being passive aggressive about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
America has hackers and spies in China doing the exact same thing.
Australia has hackers and spies in China doing the exact same thing.
UK has hackers and spies in China doing the exact same thing.
China has hackers and spies in America, Australia and the UK doing the exact same thing.

Heck, America has hackers and spies in Australia and the UK as well.

If you know a little bit about government intelligence you will see that every country has their own spies and hackers in both allied, and 'enemy' countries, everyone spies on one another, no one trusts one another.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GodefroydeBouillon

Bill them for it. That information is private property, figure out the total, get a lawyer and bill them. Then start marking off debt every time they do it again. See how long it lasts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is old news. We already found out China was running a major cyberspy ring in 2009. We also know they were able to download a good deal of information on the F-35 Lightning II project.

We have also suspected that they were behind various attacks on sensitive government and corporate systems, looking for more information.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't believe it.

This is just more propaganda demonizing China.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I was thinking that too. I bet if they actually completed trace/route it would have wound up in Langley.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I was thinking that too. I bet if they actually completed trace/route it would have wound up in Langley.

China already knows whats going on....They are a part of the illuminati. A number of top secret individuals from every major countries militaries working together, along with aliens and their technology.

edit on 1-11-2011 by PitchBlack777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join