It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1730 Spanish (Spain) Document - UFO Sighting Discussion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Radiation ?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

well i don't think is truly about radiation... maybe auroras (consequence of radiation, naturaly
) but let's proced...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well at page 16, last paragraph, we can read about: “ figures, spheres and vision of lights at the sky or space (I think it’s space when he refer’s to “la esfera del ayre”), that mostly appear at the end of October and November; but not in the overwhelm quantity of sighting’s that horrifies us today, that otherwise we didn’t made notice; and furthermore only deserve the memory of the “Arrieros”, walkers (“caminantes”) at the tables(?), our the sailers in their boat’s (?) ….”

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Page 17, first lines:

“At 10th and 9th of October of 1726, another sphere of light was sighted at the horizon with the same nature of the present one; and I remember that I described the nature of his influxes and cause; and right there I made up my opinion, I don’t want to repeat more theories. Since it came to our horizon that pilgrim and prodigious light, we didn’t enjoy the pre-established temper of the seasons, and neither the bodies were capable of letting it go the malignant qualities that they received from their blows (?) (“soplos”); because (as they say at the time) it’s noticed several , and strange diseases in the rationale and gross; and the harvest of vegetables, was poor, weak, and sick in all populations of our spain: and since that stupendous impression, that made us live oppressed every sub-lunar, also embraced in snow, like it happened in the year of 1729. Also in irregular could curmudgeons (or distempered(?)), like we endured in spring and summer of the year 1730. Followed by this weather irregularities, the misery, sickness, and the wrong packed temper of all species of body’s; we even can’t convalesce so fast, if we don’t claim to God, that is the true life and health”

i will try to keep up later... conclusions(?) you can start to speculate about it...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
October and November ... Drakonian meteorites (?) or other type? hum!!

edit on 2-11-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Translation of the end of Page17 to 18:

“The news about the apparition has been a lot diverse about this promontory of fire, and all disagree about the figure (image(?)): I’m not admired about this , and I can’t say that they are deceiving us , those who have assured; because it’s certain, that from place of the observer, that seems also the body has varied: and from a place it is discovered more that from another; and then some resident’s see the eclipses, and other’s see none. And also the sun from some places seems circular and from another place it seems oval. From the kingdom of Navarra, writes Don Carlos Arslegui, Cura de Equisoayn, what he observed in is way to the Montreal, in the hill’s de Alaiz of that village, with other friend’s, and some shepherd’s, at whom at two o’clock of the first night fo the 9th of October of this year, it scared them clarity almost equal as the sun, with here pilgrim light they here registering (observing) with all the distinction the shape of the hill’s, farm’s, and all surrounding settlement’s. Two hours, these true observers assured, that was the duration of the light; and in the end of those (light’s), they discovered a big and dense cloud, our monstrous spherical globe at est, and it lasted an hour, exhaling the most part of his smokes at west. At the same place where it was formed the fire promontory, it appeared three big columns of the color and fire of the globe (sphere) : the middle column faded in a half an hour time, and the other’s stayed until four and half am (04:30am), that exit to the moon(?) (que saliò la luna). From Andalucia (..)”

I made a little research in google about: “Cura de Equisoayn” and I found this : www.galeon.com... and lot’s more… if you are kind enough, you can explore more

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Wow brother, thanks a lot for all the time and efforts dedicated to this thread, great job.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well i will try to go a litle more further.. thank's for the suport

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join