It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting MUFON UFO video posted 11/01/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrimm

Originally posted by dethduck
While the light configuration does look unusual, you can hear the engines of it.
It's a small airplane.

Obviously, you do not know how the Doppler effect works.
Look it up, then watch the video again.

But if you do... come on man!!!!
edit on 11/1/2011 by MrGrimm because: (no reason given)
Come on...what?
Seriously, you can hear a propjet engine go by with it.
What else am I supposed to think it is?
And what about doppler effect? This its no exactly 3D positional audio here, its the microphone of an iphone.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
looks like LED lights. I like to fly my AR Drone around at night with lights. seems too easy to fool people. Also Halloween night... Its not like it was stopping traffic either so it couldn't have been that impressive.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

According to the witness report, it did actually stop traffic, she stated the cars just sat there watching even after the traffic lights changed...

There seems to be rumors now in other threads that this sighting is some sort of gag pulled by small aircraft pilots, but who knows...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Stupid computer won't let me view the video. We have had a huge spike in this state lately.Between the Air force base and football, it may just be an air show but like I said can't view the video so IDK. There just seems to be a link between the start of this spike, sports season and a specific area of MO (suspiciously between an air force base and sport stadium, at least within a radius of). Don't mean to be a stickler, just don't want to feel gullible if there's a simple reasonable explanation behind it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It was mentioned in a previous thread discussing this alleged sighting....But those lights are almost certainly part of a flyover for the Kansas City Chiefs Monday Night Football game.

Here is a link to the KC news report and some video footage of the flyover. After watching the news footage it seems obvious to me why people would think they are seeing a UFO. But that does not appear to be the case here.
KC Flight Flies Over Arrowhead for Monday Night Football

edit on 4-11-2011 by Boognish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Listen at the end of the full video...even the little kid knows a group of airplanes when he sees them.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

You'd be right, but it doesn't go by.
And I heared a propellar plane go by too, I'm not knocking you on that.

You do have a small argument with the recording on a phone, I'll give you that.

In the end, I think it's possible it's an aircraft of no known origin.
It looks way to big to be an LED copter as well.

"'It may not be the smoking gun, but it sure smells like one went off in the room."
~ Moreno Jr. ~

top topics

<< 1   >>

join