It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign For A Medal For Officer Bergstressor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is clear that Officer Bergstressor should be given a medal and I call upon all true Americans to write to Obama in support of this.

After weeks of useless, weedy response by the authorities, only Bergstressor has shown any guts in taking on the OWS Bullyboys.

Three cheers for this HERO!

What a guy!
edit on 1-11-2011 by Gazrok because: all caps in thread title

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be under the "Jokes, Puns and Pranks" Forum? You can't be serious.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Either you are high on drugs or just posted the most sarcastic and mind you, hilarious joke I've seen in a while.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Hum I believe truly believe this a trolling thread. But this days people can come out with the most weird sense of dark humor.

link   
reply to post by sceptredisle

Are you mixing two different threads? The one about the Priest and the other about Bergstressor?

link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
Shouldn't this be under the "Jokes, Puns and Pranks" Forum? You can't be serious.

Are you completely morally bankrupt? This is the ONLY cop that's actually done anything to sweep this filth off the streets.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure he's joking, and its pretty funny.

Sarcasm, or any emotion for that matter, isn't portrayed very well with plain old text...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

please tell me you're joking

edit on 1-11-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sceptredisle

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Are you completely morally bankrupt? This is the ONLY cop that's actually done anything to sweep this filth off the streets.

I guess I am.

Now if only we could sweep the filth off the boards of ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3791092e094.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't know how you would call people exorcising their Right to protest filth..

Unless you think the Constitution is only good for toilet paper?

Then again I shouldn't be feeding the trolls.

edit on 1-11-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61d001fc1f34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

I don't know how you would call people exorcising their Right to protest filth..

Unless you think the Constitution is only good for toilet paper?

Then again I shouldn't be feeding the trolls.

You are clearly seriously sick and deluded. The OWS is de facto NOT a protest group but just a bunch of Middle Class punks and layabout union bums from the public services trying to "occupy" Wall ST - the word occupy saying it all, to seize and exclude others for one's own purposes and to deny its use to others.

THese are no better than schoolyard bullies trying to frisk a geek of his lunch money and it is high time the Police cracked down on them with the full force of the law and stop pussyfooting around.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It seems ATS has hit another troll wave. Anyone else noticed similar threads popping up

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I've noticed that as well. But I've noticed it has come from boredom, the fact that sometimes this place is so damn serious you can see the sticks hanging out of peoples butts, it's just "one of those months". I don't think it's as big of a problem. I like to call it a diverse amount of posts. But then again, I'm not on here 24/7 and have my days of trolling.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure who Officer Bergstressor is. Is that the FHP officer that arrested the cop doing 120 mph or is that the one that stayed calm and unperturbed while being harassed and ridiculed by OWS people?

In either case, I agree. That officer should be given a medal for superior conduct.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So the middle class is made up of "Punks" you say?

Are you saying you support 1.7 trillion dollars (which is just the first bail out) to prop up failing corporations and banks who in turn grant themselves copious bonuses along with a large chunk shipped directly to their interests on foreign soil? All of which is bought and paid for with the hard earned money paid in taxes by the middle class. (as previously working for a tax lawyer I can assure you the upper class pays very little in taxes due to write offs and exemptions among others)

And then you in turn calls the group of people standing against this "Middle Class Punks"...

Sir I think you just may have more money than you do sense.

On the off chance you do also happen to be a member of the working class there is a very talented psychologist I could recommend.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The cop you so adamently adore, shot an unarmed protestor in the head with a teargas cannister, then threw a flashbang on him.

if you think that is justified, or cool, then boot up CoD, go grab some flouride and have a great time!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

For real for real?

new topics

top topics

join