It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You say you got a real solution? Well, you know, we'd all love to see the plan. (OWS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
This is a great summary of the way things SHOULD WORK, but the people who make the most money pay the least in taxes and will use their resources to speak the loudest against it. One way they do this is by paying people like FOX to run smear campaigns and make up stories to misinform the idiots who believe what they say.
Fox isn't the only source out there that is reporting on OWS. Sorry if that's too inconvenient for you to acknowledge. Some of us, who don't watch Fox, still manage to be against this movement because we understand the idiocy of the proposals being made. Anyone with a minor education in economics knows that taxing business more, and rich people more, ends up costing the middle class, or the average person more. The prices of goods go up to reflect the increase in taxes.

It is easy for people who have a comfortable life to ignore famine and disease because it does not directly affect them. There is no compassion left with these people. They are power hungry and hypocritical assclowns. I have no respect for the misinformed masses who think their position makes them better than anyone else.

Famine doesn't affect you or them. Don't try to make yourself sound worse off then you are, you'll find no pity here. Neither you or them are the "99%." And maybe if the protesters in cities that have been deemed a health hazard cleaned up after themselves, disease wouldn't be anymore of a problem for them than anyone else. Go to Africa, then you will be qualified to speak of famine and disease. I have no respect for liars and fools.

I personally can't wait for tsthtf. That is the worst case scenario for these shallow fux. They lose their livelihood and become one of the masses. They have no real life skills so they would be beggars. Their money would be worthless. Their occupations would be useless. Their education would be useless. THEY would be useless.
I feel sorry for anyone who thinks education is useless, sure there are useless fields of study, which the OWS crowd is finding out now that they realize not everyone can be an artist or an anthropologist, but education itself is no where near useless. Which is why I'm happy to know you won't last long if "tshtf."

Do you think they would have a change of heart then? Do you think they would support this corrupt system then?

Nice rhetoric, but I'll deal with facts, not fantasies.
edit on 3-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join