It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most effective ways of healing ourselves & how to here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Want to come back to this, looks very interesting.

Here's further reading for those interested...
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Thanks OP

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Wonderful post!! All of these techniques work and need to be studied by the medical community. I am going to print this out and share it with my mother if you don't mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Very good thread OP! Im glad to see this kind of stuff on ATS instead of post that are full of negative lies. you have put alot of time and effort in this thread to help those who are new to this stuff better under stand. (S&F) Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I really had respect for you up until you completely ignored all the repliers points in order to direct him/her to a greg braden video....

that guy has the credibility of a broken stick & anyone who believes him is not the sort to check sources & background check the people they listen to, though you could be....food for thought perhaps...

-TF

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by Farnhold

People get sick.....because their thoughts are sick......so I guess bacteria and viruses are just ideas....not anything we can observe and fight. But if this is really just mind over matter like you say, why the spiritual mumbo jumbo? Why not just focus your thoughts on healing?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I am a good person and worthy of Gods love ... now wait for the trolls to attack n see why its hard lol

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
great post!!

I would add Meditation as one of the greatest forms of healing as well. Incredible way to silence the mind and observe our feelings and emotions without reacting to them. Of course its the reaction that causes the majority of the stress. We cannot live a stress free life, it is impossible. But what is possible is the way we change our relationship to stress, that can be, as it has been for me, one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received. Meditation has truly changed my life.

I have also recently completed my Level I Reiki training and find it to be an incredible gift as well. It is very simple -

"What we think, We create"

and being that 90% or more of our thoughts in the day are negative we create negativity, fear, anxiety and stress and this effects the energy around our body. When this goes unchecked it than manifests as physical symptoms. It really is that simple...

To those that are skeptical, I challenge you to prove yourselves right...or prove us wrong....whichever you prefer. If you have not tried any of these modes of healing yourself, I recommend you do, it will most likely change your mind..and indirectly change your life, just be open to it.

Peace...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Also, if you have not heard of Zdenko Domancic I suggest you watch this short documentary. Truly amazing, I was able to go through this healing mode after finding someone in my city who was taught by him, amazing work!

www.healingbioenergy.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

First - thank you to the OP for the thread and original postings. Some of the areas presented I have researched and studied rather extensively, and am delighted to have the opportunity to discuss - others are much newer to me - and I look forward to learning more!

I plan on posting more specific comments once I have carefully read through the thread to date - however, I would like to add this one suggestion to those following the thread. This is a subject matter that can help and inform many, and I truly look forward to the discussion amongst those who both come with experience and wisdom to share and an appetite for learning and growth. After all, we are all both student and teacher.

I have seen far too many potentially insightful and informative threads get quickly derailed off topic. I hope everyone who is interested in this area of focus will post opinion, insight, experience, understanding and questions for us to consider and learn from. Personally, those are the posts I look forward to reading here. Posts which add nothing to the discussion - and perhaps seek to only cause a rise out of another - are nothing but a distraction to the topic. Let those of us who have passion for this subject keep the thread moving forward!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I will surely be bookmarking this and studying the content you've provided. Just a quick story. Occasionally I get ulsars(sp) on my gyms, you know where the bottom a and top part of your gums meet? Okay so normally I'm just annoyed for a few weeks about it. But as this one came, I so willed its departure. Normally I'd go through the whole salt water gurgling blah blah. This time I focused, and meditated on that general area, and it was half way healed the next day. Coincidence? Not sure.. I've dealt with ulsars before, normally its a week of annoyance.
'
edit on 5-11-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

One day when i was sick, I had been practicing meditation for a a while but had never entered the thoghtless state. Quieted the mind yes, but completely thoughtless, no. So anyway I was sitting there crosslegged back straight, and completely relaxed. And after a while I entered what i think is that state, but I didn't really realize it, Then after a while I realized it and althogh I hadn't opened my eyes yet it looked like I was going down a dark tunnel. I thoght "the tunnel!" which I had first heard about on the meditation video series above and then I opened my eyes and realized all my illness was gone. No fever, no runny nose just the left overs from when it was running, I felt great. When I woke up the next day I was sick agian and continued to be sick for like another week or two but that night I felt great. Still can't explain it. All my symptoms just went away after my meditation. keep in mind I am very skeptical of all the spiritual mumbo jumbo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join