It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data Confirming Hot Particles in the US.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So,finally the truth comes out.
But the sad thing is no one but the people of ATS will ever know.
Or,will they?
I am posting this everywhere I can.
I am flooding every news outlet,facebook page,everywhere!!
Thanks,Loam!

Oh,wait.I can't cause I have been banned from all this places because I was spreading the truth.
Someone elses turn.

World blog on facebook,NBC,ABC,CBS and so on.
Good luck.
edit on 1-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
reply to post by JohnySeagull

How about you provide a link to someone, who does not have $'s reflecting in their iris's for nuclear power.

"Gundersen’s fans and supporters like to mention how Nuclear Energy Services (NES) fired him in 1990 because he was exposing safety violations in the nuclear industry. The story makes him sound like a heroic whistleblower, but is it true?

His former employer didn’t think GUndersen was telling the truth. They filed a lawsuit against him. Did Gundersen win? No, he did not:

NES filed a defamation lawsuit against Gundersen. Defamation cases can be won if the accused is able to prove that his statements are true. Instead of taking the case to court and successfully proving the truth of his statements, Gundersen settled out-of-court.

Why couldn’t Gundersen prove the truth of his statements? Why was it settled? We do not know."

www.who-sucks.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is hilarious.

I have been having a look over this information to see if I could find anything of substance seeing as those defending this organisation could not be bothered.

So anyway, the video is starts off telling us that its October the 31st a scientist is giving a presentation in WASHINGTON DC to some? doctors? who are part of the APHA.

Sounds intriguing doesn't it. A scientist is off to Washington DC to present this important info. Sounds quite impressive and official. GOt your attention , has it?

ITS A BLOODY EXPO.

YOU HAVE TO PAY TO MAKE A PRESENTATION AT THIS EXPO.

APHA ; the 139th annual meeting and exposition

At 8.30 on the 31st October there is hundreds of people making presentations. Here is the list and schedule. THere is days of these presentations about everything under the sun.
apha.confex.com...

I cant even see one about Radiation exposure to the population in Japan but I am sure its in there somewhere. Everything else is.

What a joke. I really cannot believe how gullible members of ATS have become and I must admit I am a little surprised that several members defend a stunt like this.
edit on 1-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Doesn't really matter,does it.
The info ,the data is out there for anyone to distribute.
Maybe the government will downplay it,the MSM will ignore it.
But the people who are made aware of it ,your average joe,will matter.
My answer is to never give up spreading the word.
Apparently you either don't care or you have given up.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

how dare you accuse me of not caring. you know nothing about me. you think because i question information being supplied that I do not care about something.

its not that i don't care. people who have been following the situation in Fukushima have been aware for months now that Japan is in big trouble. This is not new information.

i just think it is disgusting that people are trying to scam money out of a terrible situation like this.
that is simply deplorable.

this site is supposed to be about denying ignorance not embracing it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ok,so you do care.
What are you doing about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

why is the thread suddenly about me?

I have posted question after question with no answers provided by those defending this organistion.

I finally prove that this is a con and it is merely an expo where the people involved had to pay to make their presentation to other industry members.

the organistion tried to make this sound like some bombshell was being dropped in Washington DC yesterday. they also asked for money off us.

and now you are coming along asking ME TO JUSTIFY MY LIFE TO YOU. What am I doing? What the hell has this got to do with the scam that has just been exposed here.

you said earlier you are going to spread this all over the place. I have just shown you this is a con and you are spreading it everywhere.

there is nothing more i can say except that i cant believe how stupid some people are.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

First off,you need not justify anything to me.
You have your opinion,I have mine.
No need to get upset about it.

If Arnie is asking for money,that's ok,lot's of organizations do.
You don't have to give them anything.

If you think his claims are false and misleading,then provide the proof.

And finally,you made this thread about you.
It's ok to debunk a thread,just back it up,don't derail it.

BTW: you seem to have an issue with people disagreeing with you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

First off,you need not justify anything to me.
You have your opinion,I have mine.
No need to get upset about it.

If Arnie is asking for money,that's ok,lot's of organizations do.
You don't have to give them anything.

If you think his claims are false and misleading,then provide the proof.

And finally,you made this thread about you.
It's ok to debunk a thread,just back it up,don't derail it.

BTW: you seem to have an issue with people disagreeing with you.

i made this thread about me because I am the only person who questioned the information being provided? how do you figure that?

i did not create this thread. i questioned it. when I show it for what it is you ask me what am I doing. you clearly asked me to justify myself.

its not ok if Arnie is asking for money. its against T&C's of this site.

BTW: I don't have any issues with people who disagree with me. I do have issues with people who post videos asking for money with a very shady story.

(i cant help getting the feeling that i may have been discussing this mostly with people who are connected with the organisation been promoted here and requesting donations. I can't prove that but it certainly feels like that.)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
LOL!!
We in Kalifornia are gonna die!!!
We better move to florida!
Just out of curiosity, how them Japanese doing anyway?
No massive die offs, no?
Oh they will die in 60 or 70 years? ok.
Get back to me when there is news.

You fool, the problem with this contamination is BIRTHING new humans.

They will all come out with high deformity rates and major diseases like leukemia. How can we reproduce when all the babies are miscarriages and mutants??

Good work disappointing me with your vast ignorance.
You can do better, way better.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Argue with me about this.

If you maintain that it's all fear-mongering, I will easily reveal the fact that you are just ignorance-mongering at the detriment to mankind.

Let's get this party started buddy. You can pick on all these other members all you want but I will eat you for breakfast and you know it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

I have posted question after question with no answers provided by those defending this organistion.

I finally prove that this is a con and it is merely an expo where the people involved had to pay to make their presentation to other industry members.

I have not seen a single shred of evidence provided by you.

Please show me a physics book that agrees with your ludicrous statements throughout this thread. I am under the impression you actually don't have a working understanding of any of this, as your main goal is to merely call the credibility of anyone discussing this issue into question.

So don't be surprised when your own credibility becomes the focus. You go around questioning everyone's credibility it's only a matter of time before your own becomes the question.

You make entirely fallacious claims such as that Chernobyl is worse than Fukushima, however all of the facts and simple common sense easily defeat such an assertion.

There were at minimum, three verified meltdowns at Fukushima, complete total melts. MOX fuel is involved as well.

At Chernobyl there was only one melt, and it was quickly contained within a sarcophagus (although it is leaking).

Where is the Fukushima triple melt sarcophagus?

I could make 1000 points of why Fukushima > Chernobyl. This is just the tip of the radioactive iceberg.

I have nothing to do tonight, so perhaps I should just spend the whole day driving your claims into the grave where they belong?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You call me fool, I say guilty as charged!
As for reproducing, we have been and continue to do so.
Even after multiple....spills.
Known or unknown.
2 months back my sis had a healthy baby boy.
I'm sure he will someday have his own.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

how dare you accuse me of not caring. you know nothing about me. you think because i question information being supplied that I do not care about something.

its not that i don't care. people who have been following the situation in Fukushima have been aware for months now that Japan is in big trouble. This is not new information.

i just think it is disgusting that people are trying to scam money out of a terrible situation like this.
that is simply deplorable.

this site is supposed to be about denying ignorance not embracing it.

Calling people that you disagree with "Fear-Mongers" is proof positive that you actually don't care about anything other than spreading insults about anyone who is researching this issue.

The money being scammed is by the BILLION DOLLAR NUCLEAR INDUSTRY who constantly lies and downplays the severity of this type of accident, even though every nuclear physics text says the exact opposite on a vast majority of these claims.

I think it is disgusting that your agenda is to protect the nuclear industry and help them continue fleecing and scamming the entire world's population all to make a few quick bucks $$$.

Every revelation that comes out about this issue reveals the depth of lies and ignorance the pro-nuclear crowd has exhibited at every step of the way.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

You call me fool, I say guilty as charged!
As for reproducing, we have been and continue to do so.
Even after multiple....spills.
Known or unknown.
2 months back my sis had a healthy baby boy.
I'm sure he will someday have his own.

This isn't a spill it's a melt combined with breach of containment. Big difference.

In 20 years you will eat what you said. When your grand kids are retarded and deformed, you will remember this.
And what about the food chain? How can we eat when our own livestock cannot breed correctly? When plants cannot reproduce correctly?

It is a indisputable proven fact that radioactive pollution increases the risks of DNA damage in all organisms exponentially.

All we need is time, and the facts will reveal themselves as we move forward.
It's sad though, because we should be devoting ourselves to finding a way to clean this mess up, rather than arguing about if it's even important or not. A complete waste.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is probably it the event that kill millions. Its perfect, its silent and uncontrollable. If it was planed then the earth quake was a cover up. A good way to kill off millions possibly billions. I hope its not true. But I guess it had to happen some time. In a way its a good thing that millions die. Most people are drones including my self. You may fight back and say your not but you fighting back proves my point.
edit on 1-11-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Hi Loam, Great Post! Only now does the data we discussed months ago reach fruitful validity.
Thanks for keeping sharp on this, and by the way, if you ever feel the need to have some natural
Kelp tablets on hand,natural Iodine 70 mg. per dose for possible future events, The Country of Iceland is an excellent source.
I would be wary of Northern Hemisphere Pacific Ocean Kelp providers at this time.
Especially the current Japanese Exports of Yakinori. You Know, the stuff that sushi is wrapped in.
Best regards,
S&F

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We will be safe from the radiation as soon as the government raises the standards above current radiation levels.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You want to eat me for breakfast. Really. Thats nice. Good for you.

Why do people jump into threads and start throwing punches without having read the thread properly?

"Calling people that you disagree with "Fear-Mongers" is proof positive that you actually don't care about anything other than spreading insults about anyone who is researching this issue."
muzzleflash... i really would be grateful if you could show me exactly where I have called anybody on this thread a fearmonger. 2 of my posts are quotes from other sites that accuse gundersen of fear mongering. these are not my words. I was ask to provide some proof of criticsim of gundersen and this is some of the information I found on him.
I have wrote many posts on this thread and I have not accused anyone of fearmongering.

"You make entirely fallacious claims such as that Chernobyl is worse than Fukushima, however all of the facts and simple common sense easily defeat such an assertion. "
Please also show me where I said that chernobyl is worse that fukuishimsa. I did not say that anywhere.

I have not disputed any of the issues raised about Fukushima.

If you bothered to read the thread properly you would see that I am not happy that this is a video appeal to raise funds and it is using the diaster in Japan for this. I stated that many people have been informing us of the situation in Fukushima for months and none of them are looking money off us. Infact if people were looking for money it would be to help those in Japan and not for uploading videos to youtube.

Maybe as you have barged you way in here making threats and throwing false accusations against me you would like to explain why this organistaion needs money to upload videso to youtube. Everyone else I have asked so far has ignored the question.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I have not disputed any of the issues raised about Fukushima.

If you bothered to read the thread properly you would see that I am not happy that this is a video appeal to raise funds and it is using the diaster in Japan for this. I stated that many people have been informing us of the situation in Fukushima for months and none of them are looking money off us. Infact if people were looking for money it would be to help those in Japan and not for uploading videos to youtube.

Ok I apologize Johny. I was arguing at you because of the "Chernobyl is worse than Fuku" insinuation, which I strongly disagree with and will dispute at every turn.

I don't ever really watch Fairwinds videos or anything like that, mostly because I tend to disagree with many of the assessments and I have a strong feeling that they are downplaying the severity of the issue, based on the few videos I have seen.

Are they actually asking for $$$?

I don't ever do that, so I would agree with you that it is a questionable practice.

So I really do apologize and am sorry for coming off as a jerk. I admit it is partially due to tooth pain I have been suffering, and I snap at people irrationally often over very small things.

Hopefully you can forgive my over-reaction and understand why I am a bit volatile these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join