It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data Confirming Hot Particles in the US.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Fear? Or is he telling the truth compared to that of the EPA and other nuclear scientist funded by said governments.......

Again, start a thread for those who wish to discuss the creditability of Fairewinds.........

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

You are ignoring every point I am raising.

You ask : "Is it the OP’s or posters place to answer claims of creditability concerning Fairewinds at this point in the game?

You are the person that criticised the first post i made. You are the person that chose to defend Fairewinds.

You then state :
"Do you think they will just let anybody in Washington to make a presentation of this magniatude? "

Once again I ask you after stating this, please tell me who exactly this presentation was made to ??

You don't think its odd they need money for posting videos on the internet? You dont think that is suspicious at all?

If you continue to simply ignore all the issues I am raising it simply adds more suspicion. It could almost lead someone to thing that you could even be somehow connected to Fairewinds. You seem to be fully supportive of this organisation yet provide no evidence as to why we should believe anything these people claim. This is a sad attempt at getting money from people of by saying that some important presentation was made to some people in washington. Its all very mysterious.

edit on 1-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

almost lead someone to thing that you could even be somehow connected to Fairewinds.

The projects that I started and postings of such here on ATS revealed who I am............My identity is not hidden by my avatar on ATS.........I have no connection with Fairewinds.........

This is my last response to your creditability "postings" of Fairewinds since it is derailing the OP's thread and a waist of time..........

Go start a thread concerning Fairewinds creditability and I will see you there.........

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

again you pull out one line that suits you and respond to it.

you have not addressed a single point I have raised in all my posts.

you dare to criticise me and tell me in your first respone to me that i need to do my research yet you cannot answer any of the questions I have asked you. there is plenty of criticism of Fairwinds across the internet, i even provide one example and you completely ignore that too.

you are the person that citicised the points I raised.
you need to answer the issues I have raised.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

well there does seem to be pleanty on them, for example ;;

"Arnie Gundersen has been making money by spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt about nuclear energy for more than a decade. His career has received a measurable boost since March 11, when a large earthquake and powerful tsunami successfully peeled off most of the many layers of protection at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station.

Ever since that day, Gundersen has been giving scary interviews in a variety of media outlets that include a number of dire predictions. He claimed that the spent fuel pool for unit 4 had gone dry and that he had the video to prove it. That claim remains available on his web site, so he is apparently standing by his early evaluation despite all evidence that contradicts his claim.

He has been working with a PR firm to create a series of popular YouTube videos that build on his decade or more as a classroom teacher and as a former nuclear services salesman – he looks so calm, studious and trustworthy as he uses a variety of visual aids to convince his viewers of the provably false statement that Fukushima was worse than Chernobyl."

from

atomicinsights.com...

Is Arnie Gundersen Devious or Dumb? (Or is He Simply a Professional Fear-Monger?)
atomicinsights.com...

there does seem to be plenty of articles out there on the net which don't paint a very good picture of Arnie and Fairewinds

lol Your source is pro-nuclear and a blog. I lol @ you again. How about post a link to the google search page that shows the "plenty of articles out there on the net which don't paint a very good picture of Arnie and Fairewinds." And to back up his claims against Arnie, he directs you to other blogs.

lol All this guy seems to come up with is that Arnie publishes scary articles and interviews. lmao Well guess what! Nuclear accidents and the potential for them is SCARY!

Your source is a shill for the pro-nuclear industry. Arnie's interests lie with the public at large and their welfare. BTW, this is the first video of the many I've seen where he is requesting donations and I see no issue with that. He has put in many many hours of work on this and keeping folks informed.
edit on 11/1/1111 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

you might see nothing wrong with it.

i believe its against terms and conditions of ATS to post links that are soliciting for funds. i have seen many threads closed for this before.

cloudsinthesky told me to do some research. i provided an example of one of the sites that discredit Arnie and fairwinds and like every other point i raised they completly ignored it. you reject the integrity of the site I provided that criticises arenie & co. You are dead right to question it. The same way I am entitled to question the integrity of fairewinds. Why can Cloudsinthesky not answer any of the questions I have raised.

If you now want to respond for cloudsinthesky and criticise the link i provided maybe you can now answer the other questions I raised.

infact , can anybody tell us , ANYONE , who this amazing presentation was made to in WASHINGTON, apart from the current answer of ' some doctors'

like i said already anyone can go to washington and make a presentation to anyone who will listen.

and can anyone tell me why they need money to upload videos to youtube.

thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to Johnyseagul

A quick review of Arnie's credentials on his site and of Rod Adams on his blog is quite revealing. You should ck them out.

Who We Are
Research & Analysis
Expert Opinions

About Atomic Insights
Company Formerly Known as Adams Atomic Engines

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

You are correct sir or madame, i do get what I deserve.
I live comfortably, i am warm, fed, content, and my future is as secure as any could be.
Seriously, how many people are dead at ground zero?
How long do they have?
If these questions are not being worried about thousands of miles away, across a huge water and seaweed filter,...
I'm not gonna sweat it over here.
What you really need to worry about, what is the real killer, and that is fear.
The sky is not falling babe.
Enjoy life abit.

Hope it helps

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

i have seen all of this information already.

its not much help.

so it seems you are taking the same route as cloudsinthesky and are going to completly ignore the questions I ask.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well, I need to get to work and have not looked further into the "washington" aspect of your debate. I'll let cloud deal with inquiries made to her/him. I'm not answering anything for cloud, merely getting in on the conversation.

How about you provide a link to someone, who does not have $'s reflecting in their iris's for nuclear power.

As far as the request for donations. I would suggest forwarding your question to Arnie as to the costs involved in the time researching, producing and publishing their videos. I would have no idea what it is, but I'm sure it involves more than uploading. I certainly believe his time is valuable as all of our time is, and requesting donations is just not an issue with me. I'm in no position to make one, but if I was, I would show my gratitude with a modest donation and hopefully some in a better position will.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

i have seen all of this information already.

its not much help.

so it seems you are taking the same route as cloudsinthesky and are going to completly ignore the questions I ask.

You have as well ignored my request to provide the google page of links to the fair amount of criticism of Fairewinds/Gunderson. lol

I think Arni'es page provides plenty of in formation to reasearch and either put to rest your suspicions of him, or to bolster them. They can at least be that much help.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u

Well, I need to get to work and have not looked further into the "washington" aspect of your debate. I'll let cloud deal with inquiries made to her/him. I'm not answering anything for cloud, merely getting in on the conversation.

How about you provide a link to someone, who does not have $'s reflecting in their iris's for nuclear power.

As far as the request for donations. I would suggest forwarding your question to Arnie as to the costs involved in the time researching, producing and publishing their videos. I would have no idea what it is, but I'm sure it involves more than uploading. I certainly believe his time is valuable as all of our time is, and requesting donations is just not an issue with me. I'm in no position to make one, but if I was, I would show my gratitude with a modest donation and hopefully some in a better position will.

it is strange how you decided to just zone in on that one point and are not interested in any of the other points i raised. kinda like what clouds was up to . picking up whatever suited and ignoring everything else.

i guess you prove why people like arnie and fairewinds are sucecssful. you state you would be quite happy to donate money to him if you were in a postion to. I don't know why anyone would give money to somebody else to help them upload videos to youtube.
you obviously do not realise this is a free service. there are hundreds of sites you can upload videos for free.

this is one of his reasons for requesting donations and you see no problem with donating.

i guess with th population hitting 7billion you only need to fool a tiny percentage of the planet to become a rich person.

BTW, the guy on the blog didn't ask me for any money.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
For those of you who are apparently still living under a rock:

Arnie Gunderson is a nuclear engineer that's been fighting the nuclear industry on safety regulations for over 30 years. His list of credentials in the industry alongside his direct involvement in working with nuclear advisory boards as a highly respected consultant in his 40+ year career simply speaks for itself.

If there's been anyone that's had a rational, matter-of-fact voice minus the fearmongering in all this, it's been Arnie Gunderson. The guy doesn't speak unless he has the data and documentation to back up what he's saying. If you'd been paying attention all along, you would already know this.

Time to do your damn homework on the guy, we're not going to do it for you.

Now back on topic:

This is really bad news for Japan. The amount of hot particles collected in Tokyo and Fukishima screams loud and clear... their cancer rates are going to spike drastically over the next decade. The scary aspect of all this is the fact that these children living there will be genetically passing it down to the next generation. Cancers, autoimmune diseases, and heart disease will become household names.

The problem with these hot particle counts is that there's no end in sight as the Daichi plants spew out this crap on a daily basis, and will continue to do so for years to come.

This is a sad day for Japan indeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

damn yea.

everybody already knows all of this.

many people have been informing us of these facts for the last few months.

the difference is everybody else is not looking for money

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

BTW, the guy on the blog didn't ask me for any money

He did not have too.....
He is funded by the Government........(my guess)

I can see this thread being closed very soon due to the "creditability distraction" ..............

A page and a half have been waisted outside the topic which needs to be focussed on the data.............

Again, Go start a thread concerning the creditability aspect of Fairewinds..........and let this thread continue concerning the data being presented........

WAIT.......I will do it for you...........Go HERE to discuss their creditability.......

(This will be my last response "here" on the creditability issue"........Please use the thread above for this discussion.)
edit on 1-11-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

damn yea.

everybody already knows all of this.

many people have been informing us of these facts for the last few months.

the difference is everybody else is not looking for money

Here's some info about your "man on the blog":

Rod Adams

Pro-nuclear advocate with small nuclear plant operating and design experience. Former submarine Engineer Officer. Founder, Adams Atomic Engines, Inc. Host and producer, The Atomic Show Podcast.

Atomic Insights

You really want to start comparing credentials between Rod and Arnie ?!

Uh huh... that's what I thought.

Stop trying to detract the facts with your logical fallacy argumentations... "yeah but at least my guy isn't asking for money".

You're wasting valuable thread space, move along nothing to see here.

'Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nice job CranialSponge
..........Lets see if we can now have a discussion on what the data means for those in North America.......

Lets try to force the creditability discussion over to Fairewinds Associates: Are They A Creditable Source Concerning Radiation Fallout Over The US? thread.......

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Nice job CranialSponge
..........Lets see if we can now have a discussion on what the data means for those in North America.......

Lets try to force the creditability discussion over to Fairewinds Associates: Are They A Creditable Source Concerning Radiation Fallout Over The US? thread.......

Nothing pisses me off more than some schmuck attempting to detract a thread subject with ridiculous logical fallacies. Our boy here certainly hasn't made any attempt to address the factual data collected about the hot particle counts, the actual topic at hand... that should tell us everything we need to know about his debating skills.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

BTW, the guy on the blog didn't ask me for any money

He did not have too.....
He is funded by the Government........(my guess)

I can see this thread being closed very soon due to the "creditability distraction" ..............

A page and a half have been waisted outside the topic which needs to be focussed on the data.............

Again, Go start a thread concerning the creditability aspect of Fairewinds..........and let this thread continue concerning the data being presented........

WAIT.......I will do it for you...........Go HERE to discuss their creditability.......

(This will be my last response "here" on the creditability issue"........Please use the thread above for this discussion.)
edit on 1-11-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

your guess??

so, it is now perfectly possibly you are spreading lies how some guy who is running a blog about the nuclear industry claiming he is receiving monies from the US governemnt?

shameful.

why do you want to create another thread about Fairewinds? they are the source of information for the money racket that is being promoted here and I will bloody well raise that point here if I choose to. Are you trying to get them more publicity by opening new threads about them?

you actually want to dicuss the information presented to us ? really? well maybe you can start by telling us all who this information was presented to in washington?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

i dont need any info on the man on the blog.

i simply stated that many people have provided information on the japan disaster and they are not looking for money in return.

you and clouds should consider a life in politics. you both have a great skill at ignoring the questions and changing the subject.

i have asked several times already why this man needs money to post videos on youtube and have so far received no response.

maybe you would like to explain it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join