It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of being ridiculed....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by thejlxc

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence all by itself. I'm glad you know of all of this anecdotal evidence, but you're just reinforcing the stereotype of people who believe in conspiracies. If we can't expect you to form opinions based on fact, there is no reason to take your word seriously.

Actually as time rolls on it becomes more and more apparent that it is YOU who have opinions based on lies, and it is you who are not taken seriously. These little "Oh there's just no proof, no evidence, you're all crazy" crap of old is gone, gone, gone. You can think it, but trust me, you're not the voice of reason.

You're the voice of a dying group of sheeple. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
A lot of us get ridiculed all the time for what we believe in, especially if these believes are against what has been taught for years. Keep preaching the "Truth" and don't worry about what people say. The one laughing in the end will be you, watching ignorant, brainwashed people suffer for not waking up. You did your job warning them and if they didn't (still don't) listen then it is out of your hands!

I sleep well at night knowing that I am in the process of being awakened and doing my best to educate people and share my knowledge so that they too can be awakened!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by thejlxc

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence all by itself. I'm glad you know of all of this anecdotal evidence, but you're just reinforcing the stereotype of people who believe in conspiracies. If we can't expect you to form opinions based on fact, there is no reason to take your word seriously.

Actually as time rolls on it becomes more and more apparent that it is YOU who have opinions based on lies, and it is you who are not taken seriously. These little "Oh there's just no proof, no evidence, you're all crazy" crap of old is gone, gone, gone. You can think it, but trust me, you're not the voice of reason.

If there is something that time has told us, then that all of the countless announcements that something big will happen very soon and make us all wake-up (a theme that is strangely recurrent in all conspiracy theories) did not come true.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Actually as time rolls on it becomes more and more apparent that it is YOU who have opinions based on lies, and it is you who are not taken seriously.

I have opinions based on evidence. Alien / UFO / NWO/ Illuminati/ 911 / xxx / truthers have no physical evidence. You've got a lot of youtube videos and partnerships, though.

These little "Oh there's just no proof, no evidence, you're all crazy" crap of old is gone, gone, gone.

Are you serious? We should abandon our current methods of knowing the truth in our world just because it doesn't back up your faith based beliefs? That's ridiculous, the world should be getting more reasonable, logical, rational, etc. You anti-science types might gain some foothold and really mess up the future of scientific endeavor, I'm hoping that will never happen.

You can think it, but trust me, you're not the voice of reason.

Oh, the sheeple require evidence? And what do you require, some nut with a website trying to sell you a book or a documentary? Take a look at your conspiracies, follow the money. Who are you benefiting with ad revenue by linking to their site on forums? Those people probably don't even believe the evidenceless bs they push on you.

This country needs to teach some critical thinking and science.

edit on 11/3/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

hoonsince89

Just consider yourself a conspiracy "scientist" and like all good scientists let out what you find. You will never see the majority fall in with you especially if is truth you have put forth. The world's fantasy world is now collapsing and more are waking up from being dumbed down by the super programers that are ahead of things. Fight the good fight to the finish and let the chips fall where they may. Sibbs.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

people do not just ridicule about conspiracy theories, they ridicule about everything, spellings, clothing, haircuts, i could go on and on there is no limit, it is how they make themselves feel more important or seem more inteligent as they try to convince themselves and those around them they are better or more important.

the way to deal with ridicule in general is to ignore it, people can tell you things without adding ridicule into it, these people you listen to, those who use ridicule you simply ignore.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your contributions, after reading them all i have gained some piece of mind and changed my tactics which has already had better results

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

At this point it's important to realize that many people are literally too damaged to ever come out of it until it's breaking down their door. Don't waste your time on hopeless causes. More and more people are becoming willing to listen, just use the easy approach, not the "We're all gonna die" one. That's like revealing the end of a good book before you even start!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Aint that the truth. Of course anyone is sick of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
OP, it seems you lack confidence, and therein lies your problem. You see that a lot on ATS; people scared to death of opposing opinions, which says a lot to me about their own convictions. You also see a ton of self-projection, which we all do to a certain extent, some more than others, like in this very thread.

I do not need anyone's permission to be my true self.
I follow my own star and my own inner compass. -Jonathan Huie

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. -Nietzsche

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join