It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Rick Perry drunk or on drugs during his latest speech? (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Was Rick Perry drunk or on drugs during his latest speech?

Video and Article

Rick Perry’s latest speech in New Hampshire was more of a cross between a Zach Galifianakis show and a Carrot Top act than an actual speech. ­The GOP presidential hopeful gave a speech in Manchester on Friday night which left many wondering if he mixed alcohol with his medications.

Wether he is drunk/drugged up or not he is definitely trying to appear different to the public after his campaign almost hit rock bottom in recent times.
People realised he was not a worthy president or politician and he slid out of attention.
So I think it may be just trying to change his appearance, although in some parts he looks off his tree.

edit on 1-11-2011 by KnowYourEnemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowYourEnemy

The reason his campaign staff gave is that he was talking off the top of his head and not using a prepared speech.
Just shows how big of an idiot he is if you ask me...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowYourEnemy

Video and Article

Rick Perry’s latest speech in New Hampshire was more of a cross between a Zach Galifianakis show and a Carrot Top act than an actual speech. ­The GOP presidential hopeful gave a speech in Manchester on Friday night which left many wondering if he mixed alcohol with his medications.

Weather he is drunk/drugged or not he is definitely trying to appear different to the public after his campaign almost hit rock bottom in recent times.
People realised he was not a worthy president or politician and he slid out of attention.
So I think it may be just trying to change his appearance, although in some parts he looks off his tree.

Yeah, I think you're right in suggesting that he's just trying to appear different in public. I don't think he's drunk or drugged up....I think he's just trying a bit too hard, and coming off a bit goofy looking.

He was probably given advice to loosen up a bit, and try to be funny. It obviously doesn't come that natural to him!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

He was probably given advice to loosen up a bit, and try to be funny. It obviously doesn't come that natural to him!

I think he could probably land an acting gig on the bold and the beautiful or something like that if his career in politics continues to go the way its heading.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It's funny, when I watched this, all I could think about was the parody skits on SNL (Saturday Night Live) or the like that will most likely follow this speech and any speeches hence forth if he won. He gave them ample opportunity to do so with this one.

To me he sort of had a Reagon-esque demeanor about him in this speech.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The reason his campaign staff gave is that he was talking off the top of his head and not using a prepared speech.
Just shows how big of an idiot he is if you ask me...
Theres no doubt in my mind that it was scripted, quite obvious really.
But yes, he is an idiot. But obviously that doesnt matter i.e. george bush. They are proof that politicans are only puppets they just need to let the hand up their backside!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Possibly, but I just think he's really stupid.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Reminds me of Howard Dean and when every democrat in the country facepalmed in unison. My face still hurts a bit after that one

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Maybe he's at the early stages of dementia, I noticed his head was rocking back and forth during his entire delivery. He's been so bad in these debates, not only should he not get the GOP nomination, he should go back to Texas and face a recall vote. And maybe a psych evaluation....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe he was wrestling with his conscious?

A ble.. a ble... eh.... hehe... that's all folks!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ah, sorry double click.
edit on 1-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't think he was drunk or stoned, he sounds a little like that every time I've seen him talk. His last speech was worse than usual though. He reminds me of George Bush, but dumbed down. Which I hadn't thought possible. Maybe like a drunk Bush....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

yea def on something.

His face is kind of redish pink and he is sweating a bit..

Neither is abnormal while giving a speech..

But he did not appear like this EVER!!!!!!!! at any other time for his campaign...

He can't keep sentences together and on point. He has to pause a times to recollect what he is trying to say.

He probably took 1 too many muscle relaxers or downed a quick shot of jack before he jumped on stage and maybe that mixed with a med.

That or he is being really fake?

I dunno it just seems weird.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by KnowYourEnemy

Video and Article

Weather he is drunk/drugged or not he is definitely trying to appear different to the public after his campaign almost hit rock bottom in recent times.

Yeah, I think you're right in suggesting that he's just trying to appear different in public. I don't think he's drunk or drugged up....I think he's just trying a bit too hard, and coming off a bit goofy looking.

I love how politicians think. they think you can just " be this " or "be that" ...

They don't understand that if you aren't funny, then you will come across as weird or cheasy if you try to be.

It's like they have everything prepared for them their whole careers and been told you are funny adn smart and awesome by all the yes men so they get this false confidence.

Then when they have to be real we realize they are the dumb idiot from down the street our parents warned us to watch out for.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
It's funny, when I watched this, all I could think about was the parody skits on SNL (Saturday Night Live) or the like that will most likely follow this speech and any speeches hence forth if he won. He gave them ample opportunity to do so with this one.

To me he sort of had a Reagon-esque demeanor about him in this speech.

Good point..

Might actually make the political sketches they do on SNL ACTUALLY funny for a change instead of them just dressing the part and talking for 5 min without any humor.

Only part of snl i hate.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

We talkin' Perry?
Then, the answer is both.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm from Texas, but I'm not one of these "I'm voting for him cause he is from Texas" types. Rick Perry is a moron. The guy doesn't even know that the American revolution took place in the 18th century. According to Perry, it happened in the 16th century.
I personally don't care if he is drinking, shooting up or what..... I just wish he'd rescind his candidacy....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

He seems like he is on some sort of narcotic. Eyes, speech, manerisms......that is not normal.

No shock though, all these puppets break loose of their strings from time to time. We may have just witnessed a momentary lapse in programming here.

Funny video!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is just soooo funny. He is gone gone gone www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have to re-iterate my other post.

No drugs. Not drunk.

PLAIN DUMB.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join