It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to build a implant detector

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Required01
Could you tell us what type of materials you want to detect, and how you are going about this?
Thanks

Discovery Channel

Dr. Leir - Alien Implants Tested

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

to detect alledged " implants " feed yourself into a bacon slicer - " implants " will be detected

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Originally posted by pellian
My circuit is going to be a amplifier. give me some specs on these buggers. what are they like and can you really find them with a magnetometer.

I'm going to build a Bullsh*t detector...oh.. it already works..BS successfully detected.

Implants actually do exist...

The thread OP is asking a fair question. Whether they are alien or not, its hard to tell. Unless you can document evidence of one, by running tests on materials an implant is made of... and possibly trace any components back to a manufacturer. (then we will know if its alien or not).

You know alot of government types use RFID chips to track people? These are known to be as small as a pinhead.

You have to wonder, if our own governments want to track people like poultry or cattle. Then who is to say if there really are aliens visiting earth, they wouldn't track humans?

There's always the possibility, so there is no need to instantly be ridiculed at the idea and call it bullsh*t. That would be ignorant.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by nv4711

My circuit is going to be a amplifier. give me some specs on these buggers. what are they like and can you really find them with a magnetometer.

I'm going to build a Bullsh*t detector...oh.. it already works..BS successfully detected.

Implants actually do exist...

The thread OP is asking a fair question. Whether they are alien or not, its hard to tell. Unless you can document evidence of one, by running tests on materials an implant is made of... and possibly trace any components back to a manufacturer. (then we will know if its alien or not).

You know alot of government types use RFID chips to track people? These are known to be as small as a pinhead.

You have to wonder, if our own governments want to track people like poultry or cattle. Then who is to say if there really are aliens visiting earth, they wouldn't track humans?

There's always the possibility, so there is no need to instantly be ridiculed at the idea and call it bullsh*t. That would be ignorant.

No, InsideYourMind...it's not ignorant and I can call it BS... sorry..but some people bring it on themselves. His post was "I'm going to build an implant detector" and then apparently has no clue what he's actually trying to detect.

And I happen to know what RFID chips can do and can't do.... and no, I don't think Aliens would give a rat's a** where I was going or not....and more so the "government"... You guys always dream up some wild government conspiracy (or aliens) without thinking it through. Why would the government care where I am... or anyone else for that matter? Can you imagine the infrastructure such massive scale tracking would require? And how come it's always some nobody who has an alien or government implant? Who cares where he is?

Please.... I'm sure you're a nice person...but use some common sense....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL you seriously coming with a video of a Discovery Channel show? Really?!?!

From tis alone i clearly see you missing my entire point, i 'saw' that years ago. A black thing in someone's skin that 'seemed' to be attached! Please show me a 'second opinion' on that research, there is non. Google Dr. Leir every result has either alien or alien implant in it. Mmmmm......

But i guess you didn't even notice the OP has not replied to a simple post, and that his OP is a joke. 2 lines of text, that's it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
It is very important that you walk backwards and to the left everywhere. It can only draw power from you if you are walking forward and making right turns. By walking backwards and to the left you can drain it of what little energy it does have.

I like your style, PrimalRed

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Well personally I believe Dr Lier is a fraud... but that is irrelevant. There were also no results given in that DC video

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Good thing you started your sentence with "My Circuit", because I was going to tell you that you don't need a high tech device to detect implants, just use your hands! It has never failed me!

Just kidding, if you get this thing going then share the knowledge!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I hear rumors that they are implanted with a special sniper rifle that feels like a mosquito sting and leaves only a small mark...

The ID SNIPER TM rifle designed by EMPIRE NORTH
author: Bird Dog
It is used to implant a GPS-microchip in the body of a human being, using a high powered sniper rifle as the long distance injector. The microchip will enter the body and stay there, causing no internal damage, and only a very small amount of physical pain to the target. It will feel like a mosquito-bite lasting a fraction of a second.

portland.indymedia.org...

But I suppose the disinfo cointelpro members of ATS will soon tell you that gun is a hoax.... :shk:

It's a cgi image of a gun, for sure. Here's the truth, I mean disinfo cointelpro stuff - ID Sniper Rifle

and the direct link to Empire North's website showing the product. Looks like they have manufactured 404 rifles to date but non can be found.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Required01

Well personally I believe Dr Lier is a fraud... but that is irrelevant. There were also no results given in that DC video

So you're posting for stars or? Because your reply to me was totally useless.

1. i asked the OP what he wanted to detect, you felt the need to answer that for him.
2. you post a video that you yourself think is a fraud.
3. you say that there was no results in that video.

So again my question, why even post it if you believe the dr is a fraud, witch renders the whole video a fraud by default because the analyst (dr. Leir) is a fraud. And the video shows NO result to what the object was?

So i can conclude nothing out of your reply that would answer ANY question i stated to the OP.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Explanation: For those that don't possess the technical skills to build an implant detector OL offers up the following substitutes ...

Hand held metal detectors!

www.magmedix.com...

www.tssco.com.au...

Ultrasound equipment!

www.theultrasoundtrader.com...

Spy Bug detectors!

www.spytechs.com...

RFID Readers!

www.sparkfun.com...

www.rfidreader.com...

Edited to add ...

Black (UV) Lighting!

www.batteryjunction.com...

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

edit on 2-11-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the edit.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I hear rumors that they are implanted with a special sniper rifle that feels like a mosquito sting and leaves only a small mark...

portland.indymedia.org...

But I suppose the disinfo cointelpro members of ATS will soon tell you that gun is a hoax.... :shk:

Well you could just go buy the gun from the art gallery.

www.artnet.com...

Or are you afraid of the truth?

edit on 3-11-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join