It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ready to be a Ghost One Day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You know the old question "Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?". What about 200 years from now?

Do you think Jesus knew 2000 years ago that he'd be in so many peoples hearts and minds at one time?
edit on 31-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
In 200 years, if I reincarnate, I hope they've cleaned up the planet a little by then. And quit all the wars.
Or maybe we have the option for a different planet?

Endless possibilities.......................

I think Jesus would be somewhat horrified at how intolerant the world has become. But probably grateful for those that are good.
edit on 31-10-2011 by snowspirit because: must must must be filled out?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Is there a post-death meeting place? Should we perhaps determine one? I mean, you remember those people who asked dying people to carry a message to others when they passed on?

I'm thinking, why don't we Occupy Afterlife
I wonder if we set it in our minds that we MUST get to, for example, Brighton Pier when we all die - do you suppose in 50 years Brighton Pier would be ultra-haunted, by millions of wandering ATS spirits?

edit on 31-10-2011 by markymint because: free cake

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well I know this much. When Im a ghost Im not going to be doing lame junk like whispering, floating around and moaning and knocking on walls and misting everywhere. Thats absolutely boring. Im going to make sure I can depants the pope or whisper naughty things in Faldwells ear when he is crying and praying. Never trust a preacher with a boner I always say...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
You know the old question "Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?". What about 200 years from now?

Do you think Jesus knew 2000 years ago that he'd be in so many peoples hearts and minds at one time?
edit on 31-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

Are you saying Jesus is a ghost?

Does he know about this??

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I'm going to do some serious haunting.
Just hope this doesn't happen to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Are You Ready to be a Ghost One Day?

Someday you all may earn the honor of being called "ghost," but today, that honor belongs to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As a spirit I'm assuming I can go to some kind of complaints department in the afterlife and give someone an earful about my time on this planet. After years of the physical requirements of the human body I imagine being in pure spirit form would be nice.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
In my opinion, you're trapped as a ghost on earth to a specific setting. Like, if there was a certain thing that triggers one darkest and deepest fear, they are put in a situation to overcome it. If you don't, it will always stick with you. So, I resemble that to the after-life.
I think we are in our soul form, consciously, when we die. Fear dwells within the conscious. I believe, if you can overcome all fear, and kill the fear from not knowing the unknown, and beyond. You can overcome dwellings on earth.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As of today, I believe that once we pass away and move on (in the event nothing is compelling us to stay, ie unfinished business; not wanting to accept death etc) we have a consciousness as we do now. However, that consciousness will have the benefit of having the veil of the physical world caste away. I believe that we can visit this realm and even make our presence known if we can summon up the required energy. Check on mediums D.D. Home and Indridi Indridason. There have been many charlatans, but even Houdini couldn`t debunk DD Home. Read for yourself, if you aren`t already familiar with these cats.
So to answer your question, am I ready to be a ghost? Not now, no. However, when the time comes I`ll do it to the fullest...ghost, spirit, pure energy or whatever you want to call it.

new topics

top topics

join