It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do women see in clinton?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, I am glad that the Dummycrats, you included, get a laugh out of knowing that a large number of people died. Im sure that is something you can run on in an election.

What am I saying? Of course you could. If anyone dared to vote against the dummycrats, they would just be assassinated.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I stand by my former claim.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Claim, yeah thats all it is! A FUNNY Claim! I hear Clinton also shape shifts into monsters!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Clinton was as much a sociopath as Bush is. Both were and are horrid presidents who further the demise of America. the only difference? Clinton focused his sociopathic tendancies inward on Americans, where as Bush is focusing his on the world. Clinton created a good mid east peace? This is the man who said whd jump in a foxhole and fight for israel, who are THE reason we have so many problems in the middle east. We support them. They are enemies of the arabs. they butcher palestinains and herd them off thier land, then move in thier own settlers. Zionist Israel has no desire nor intention on peaceful co existance with its arab neighbors, and so long as we keep supporting Israel, we will have no peace either.

We havent had a good prez in years. The only presdinet I will ever say is a good one will be the one who comes, condemns and cuts off Israel. Until then, every prez between now and then will still be israel ass kissers, socioopaths, and traitors.

Bush is no different from Clinton. Same drooling syncophant breed. Both should be tried as traitors for selling out the interests of the american people to foreign powers.

So, Bush fans and clinton lovers, youre both wrong.

Clinton being a better speaker and a smooth talker makes him better? That should send alarms. That simpoly means hes better at feeding u his brand of bull# better than the drooling borderline illiterate Dubya Junior can, and youre more likely to eat clintons line of BS quicker than u would Dubyas. At least Dubya is so ridiculous and comic book like that u cant really take him seriously, hes simply too damn funny. Clinton was dangerous. Hypnotise u with his love speeches and flowing words and charisma, so he can screw u and ull thank him while he does it.

Give America a real leader, and we might be saved from our own folly. Otherwise......forget it, well join Rome some day.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Atleast you seem fair,which is more than I can say for some! I think I could come closer agreeing with you than anyone else who's posted so far!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join