It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do women see in clinton?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
DragonRider, I agree with you. While I voted thes two in twice, I can now see what they had the CIA doing when they should have been looking into terror groups. Don't forget Vince Foster on the park bench. I heard the actual truth was he commited suicide by shooting himself six times in the head. *LOL*. And hey, God help ya if your last name is McDougal.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Absolutely correct Astrocreep! I am sure that the trigger finger that took out Vince was at least related to the one that ended Mary Mahoneys life.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thank God a majority of people in this country don't share your views!!!

Americans are not as guliable as you wish they were.

Oh by the way, heres a site I found.I'm sure ALL OF THIS MUST BE TRUE!

C'mon!I'm no fan of Bush's but I'll bet you'll INSIST That all the lies on Clinton are true, but the ones on Bush is not! What a hypocrite! YOU cater the news to fit your own agenda! Get real!!

Again, THNAKS FOR THE LAUGH! You should work for FOX Entertainment/News!!!

www.bushbodycount.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As I mentioned, the truth is not easily digested by the left....

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
But since you mentioned it, here is the known Clinton Body Count (Unless you wish to say that these people didnt die?)

The Clinton Body Count

A number of people connected to Bill Clinton have turned up dead.

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation. Was James McDougal Murdered In A Federal Prison To Silence Him?

Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
The Botched Ron Brown Investigation
An Interview with AFIP Forensic Photographer Kathleen Janoski
by Wesley Phelan
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. Snippets From The Vince Foster Death Investigation
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just as she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Mary C. Mahoney and Eric Butera

Was this just a robbery gone bad? - See: Starbucks Suspect Faces Host of Charges By Bill Miller Washington Post, August 5, 1999

C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery Raiser: Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".

Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an aparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.

Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

Florence Martin - Accountant - Sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.

Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15,1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.

Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.

Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.

Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena arkansas airport drug operation. Controversal case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury. see: The Train Deaths - plus some comments from a mother of one of the boys about the connection to Bill Clinton..

THE FOLLOWING SEVEN PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES / HENRY CASE:
Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988

Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan

76 deaths as a result of the government siege on the Branch Davidians coumpound at Waco Texas. [Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum: Death]
April 19, 1995 - bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City results in the death of 168 people

www.zpub.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
DragonRider, Don't forget Buddy, the lab. Poor bastard must have overheard too much. Actually his death was good for a headline or two and some attention.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You provide a link & names of all these people who dies under Clinton's hand( or so you want to hold Clinton accountable,although your doing a piss poor job)But, when I list a similar list about Bush (which, like the Clinton list, is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist's wet dream) its obviously NOT TRUE! Left Wing Lies you claim!

DEAR GOD! You can't even defend your own BS! You don't have a leg to stand on! WHAT A HYPOCRITE! If its about Clinton & its bad='s ITS TRUE!!! If its about Bush & its bad='s ITS A LIE! You see things on a very elementary level. Theres no way anyone could win or even try to reason with such a simple mind (simple thoughts for simple minds) Even Snopes (a reputable urban legend web site which is not partial to any political party has debunked this Anicient Clinton fairy tale!) So, give it up! People aren't buying it just like they're not buying the Bush body count list! Gee's you Clinton Haters really need to get a life!

www.snopes.com...

YOU NEED NEW MATERIAL!! ITS STILL PRETTY FUNNY, BUT MOSTLY PATHETIC!!!!!

The truth to Republicans is like Kyrptonite to Superman.They will die if the truth or a fact is near them! Oh yeah, & when a Republican begins loosing an argument & has no where else to go, BLAME CLINTON!!! It never fails! Its an old trick Newt taught the boys!!

[Edited on 21-4-2003 by romantico]

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If you're a Clinton hater, keeping your life is your main concern.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Rush, O'Reilly, Coulter & all the other hate radio entertainers would be dead!

You talk big,but when it comes to proving your BS you don't have much to back up the lies!

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If I had the evidence to prove it, I'd be dead. I( think I'll just let Bubba and Hillary live their lives and I'll live mine if you don't mind. No need to mention me to them, okay? But if you trust them, by all means, get involved. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Clinton and Bush are both members of the global elite, they have royal bloodlines.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
YOu call right-wing people hypocrits, but you do the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thank God this a conspricay site & people don't rely on this or some of the people for actual facts!All I have to do is accuse someone of being a witch & they'll be burned at the stake for me,no proof needed.Just heresay & gossip! Facts?Who needs Facts? We say so & thats all you need to know!Puh-lease!Clinton was investigated more than any other president!If was responsible for just one murder,the right wing who have thrown his ass in jail!

No one ever says anything about that! Everyone ignores the facts.What about Snopes?The link I just posted? Can you atleast admit that they may be right with atleast one of those victims?What about the Bush body count?Are all those lies(Talk about hypocrites!)

You talk & talk, but when I list some evidence its all liberal lies.Its all not true! Like I said, thank God no one belives your right wing hate!!!Lets not forget Clinton's poll #'s were higher than Bush's during the war when Monica Gate came out!His numbers were high before leaving office!He was a well liked President & politician!Deal with it!
.......& yes, I am laughing at every dumb ass comment you say!

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Actually, I've never killed a dog like that...but I have held a dog like that, and many times.

You don't allow the dog to hit you. You sidestep, but only at the last second. Meanwhile, you've got your arm out, presenting a target for the dog to focus on. Before he hits (and the timing has to be good), you lower your arm in a crook and then curl it around the neck, bringing your other hand over on top of the dog's head to keep it from being able to turn it's head and bite. You use your leg to hold down it's legs, and it's essentially immobilized. If you were seeking instead to kill the dog, after grappling, you would simply come down hard to ground, snapping the neck in the process...

I've only done this (grappling, not killing) when it was necessary to either muzzle a troubled animal, etc. but it's usually quite effective. Don't get me wrong though, I've been off before on the timing, and then it got rough, hehe.... Dogs are extremely quick at going for the neck...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Lets also not forget that the Clinton administration investigated Clinton not the right wing. And before you go shaking your head no, you should find out who Ken Starr answered to and who had the power to fire him at any time. Yep, Janet Reno. Why, cause as attn gn, it was her job. Second, the popularity ratings he had is the very reason the GOP didn't want anything to do with the investigation or its outcome. Third, Democrats, Republicans, and independants alike holding seats in the house and senate all had to make a decision of the evidence presented to them. Given the chance, they'd all like to have avoided that one. Fourth , the Whitewater Investigations were being done by the Ark att.gn because it involved crimes in that State while Bubba was gov. Fifth, in the final outcome of that investigation, it was stated that enough evidence to bring charges against Hillary Rodham was present but the likelyhood of a conviction was slim.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Gazrok, had you tried that with any of the dogs I worked you'd have found yourself bleeding with body parts missing, and I grinning M.P. praising the dog while calling you an ambulance.

romantico, you seem to miss some important things about politics.

Richard Nixon was run out of town for alot less than Clinton, yet Clinton was both impeached and kept in place. Sounds almost like an oxymoron, doesn't it. Clinton wasn't innocent of any of the charges levied against him, and at times he was cocky enough to say not that he was innocent but they one couldn't prove his guilt. There are volumes written on this guy by very decent and credible people if you care to know about him, I'm not going to reiterate what others have already done a better job.

Personally, I'm waiting for the books on this president. So far all that I here of is "royal bloodline" kind of crap, but I know somew better stuff is going to come out.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nixon's crime was Sewrious!Clinton got a blow job.Its like comparing apples & oranges.Ken Starr was not part of the Clinton Administartion.With Reno you couldn't win.If she picked someone who was to easy with Clinton,the right would be bitchin about that!Theres no way to win(I never liked Reno nor did Clinton)You CAN NOT ignore his popularity.The people showed the right wing that they were more concerned with Clinton as President,not as a husband!His numbers & popularity say ALOT!Clinton & Hilary were cleared on Whitewater because they did NOTHING WRONG!Its funny how the Clinton Haters claim they know more than the lawyers!They know all the dirt on Clinton but they can't prove it!There was no evidence against Hilary & YOU KNOW IT!If there was,she'd be behind bars!The right wing saw the Clintons with pure evil venom & they would stop at nothing to make sure they were humilated & behind bars.THEY FAILED ON ALL COUNTS!Sorry Astrocreep,but you are WRONG!Your blinded by your Clinton rage to see the facts!

Thomas,I'm not saying the guy is a saint,but he's no where near as guiltry of the charges I hear about him.SOme are just so stupid I feel embarassed for those who Spew it out.I can not stand Bush,but I also know theres alot of sh*# about him thats not true!There will always be dirt on a President.No matter who it is!If Jesus Christ ran for office,there would be lies about him spread around by his enemies.I find it funny how I listed some links about the Bush body count vs.the Clitnon Body count & no was has the Balls to challenge it!Both are bogus,yet all people want to do is prove how right the Clinton list is & how wrong the Bush list is! Snopes has debunked ALL THE CLINTON Myths!Yet no one dares go there! Snopes also has debunked many of the Bush myths so they can't even claim its a bias web site.Its all so one sided.

I can say GREAT things about Reagan & Bush sr.& hell, even Nixon.I'm a Democrat & can't stand either of the 3 names mentioned above,but they dod do some great things.I am able to put aside my politcal difference & focus on what they accomplished in office.Clinton haters CAN NOT do this & I find this pathetic!They feel if they say anything positive about Clinton,they have betrayed their little group Of Clinton haters.Its impossible to reason with them.Astrocreep spews all this stuff about Clinton.However,when I challenge it with a site from Snopes or any other fact or news site,I'm all wrong!You don't want the truth.You want the news catered to your likeing to fit your beliefs.If theres a bump in the road & something ill is mentioned about "your Guy",you turn on the defense,cloud your judgement, & start blaming Clinton for EVERYTHING!

Clinton is well liked & respected worldwide.Its a fact & I can prove it.Clinton is not the evil monster you make him out to be or want him to be.If he was,the reich wing would have finished him off.Keep talking, I'll keep laughing!

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, I give up. This is obviously a dummycrat with the ideal of "Dont confuse me with facts"....

Even if slapped up side the head with the truth, they will always find a way to turn it against everyone except the dummycrat party.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
DragonRider, I agree. Hell, I don't hate Clinton, I voted for the guy twice but I have to admit to the facts too. This guys just refusing to see the truth about who's payroll Ken Starr was on and how many people in Ark bought property that didn't exist. he states that I think i know more than the lawyers like lawyers were against the Clintons? Hell, Clintons both were lawyers and pushed through more legislation to help lawyers sue than anyone has. No lawyer in their right mind would go against their own cash generator. It wasn't private lawyers that investigated them , it was the state and fed govs. both of which were under the direction of the administration it was investigating. How the hell am I wrong to say he broke the law when he , himself admitted on national TV that he did perger himself. He looked right into the camera and apologized for it. Surely somebody out there has it on tape. The media ran it for days. Where was this guy during all this? Did he not here the statement made by the Whitewater invest. committee last year about having the evidence to bring charges but doubting they could get a conviction. I never said they had her dead to rights, I just quoted the results of the invest. and he tells me I'm wrong? Who is this guy, Fritz Hollings? Robert Byrd? Is he that detatched from reality that he refuses to admit things that were widely televised? I'm not talking theories here. This stuff actually rolled out of Clinton's mouth himself. To refuse to think its true is to doubt Mr. Clinton himself, not me. And reguardless of what he thinks, Ken Starr was paid from the Att. Gn's office by Miss Janet Reno. Crimes were commited in the Whitewater scandal. Just ask Bill and Susan McDougal...oh I'm sorry, ya can't really do that can ya? I give up too. I answered you DR but I'm not responding to this fairy tale anymore.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Typical Repukelican mentality!!!! I posted this topic on another message board & Everyone though it was just too damn funny! An interesting point someone made to me that is SO TRUE!!

"Romantico,these people don't want facts.They refuse to listen to reason. All these Clinton haters also believe that the moon landing was a hoax, that the Presidents are from the same bloodline & they're shape shifting reptilian aliens, & they are planning a global take over! Just thank God these people don't represent the majority!"

He is SO RIGHT! Your so called Clinton facts are future Weekly World News headlines!!!!!

"Bill Clinton's Secret Love Child Is Actually BAT BOY!!!"

Everytime I read some lame as# Clinton myth,I'm just gonna sit back & laugh! I don't buy any of the Bush bogus either, but according to everyone who hates Clinton,thats because they're ALL LIES! Funny Reich wing hypocritical ditto spew.One sided only!

[Edited on 22-4-2003 by romantico]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join