It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man accused of bestiality blames crime on shapeshifting prostitute

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Man accused of bestiality blames crime on shapeshifting prostitute

io9.com

A MAN caught having sex with a donkey stunned a court on Monday by claiming that the animal was in fact a hooker he pulled from a nightclub.

Sunday Moyo, 28, from Mandava township in Zvishavane, was charged with bestiality on Monday.

Zvishavane magistrate Mildred Matuvi heard how Moyo was found by police officers on routine patrol performing a sex act on the animal inside his yard just after 4AM last Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newzimbabwe.com

edit on 31-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline

edit on 10/31/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The article goes on to say

The donkey, which had been tied by the neck to a tree, was lying on the ground.

Although he was not formally asked to enter a plea, Moyo admitted committing the crime but told the magistrate an enthralling tale which had the court in stitches.

“Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested,” he began.

“I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don’t know how she then became a donkey.”

Also the AFP reports :

"I think I am also a donkey. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with (the) donkey," Sunday Moyo told the court, according to The Herald newspaper.

Well ive heard some bizarre defenses for crimes in my time but this has got to be one of the funniest ever. Or maybe he was telling the truth. lol

io9.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 31-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I believe I've heard a similar story set in Africa I think where some hoodlums saw a man turn into a goat(?) and ran away.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Of course the defendant in the process made a complete ass out of himself as well.

link   

link   
This is outrageous! The donkey should definitely be arrested for soliciting prostitution! Oh man, this world is simply crazy. Where is this place anyway? I have never heard of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I don't see the big deal to his defense he told his friends he was going out to get a little ASS .
edit on 31-10-2011 by Noey777 because: Fat fingers hit the wrong key and my dog made me do it for a second excuse

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

That guy was either drunk or insane. I'd guess insane because his intoxication seemed present in the court room as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

I don't see the big deal to his defense he told his friends he was going out to get a little ASS .
edit on 31-10-2011 by Noey777 because: Fat fingers hit the wrong key and my dog made me do it for a second excuse

I wonder if the judge ordered a psychiatric exam ..... for both of 'em

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just wanted to publicly thank the OP for posting this... After the day I've had (would rank among the worst ever) today, I really needed a good laugh, even if it hurts like hell.

Thanks. :up

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

edit on 31-10-2011 by neo96 because: m-u-s-t n-o-t c-o-m-m-e-n-t h-e-r-e m-u-s-t n-o-t

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Noey777

I wonder if the judge ordered a psychiatric exam ..... for both of 'em

That was his second excuse he was just checking the prostate of the poor donkey , no health insurance and all.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Didn't JohnnyAnonymous tell all about this on ATS Live Saturday night??

I swear he did....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

nice one!

A Cajun named, Jean Paul, moved to Texas and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day, the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, but I have some bad news. The donkey died."

"Well, then, just give me my money back."

"Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

"OK, then. Just unload the donkey."

"What ya gonna do with him?"

"I'm going to raffle him off."

"You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

"Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with the Cajun and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?"

"I raffled him off. I sold 500 hundred tickets at two dollars apiece, and made a profit of $898."

"Didn't anyone complain?"

"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back."

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't know why, but I beleive him.
I just do.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hes probably going to get out of the bestiality on an account of insanity.. Im not sure which is a better outcome tho haha

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think i'd rather pay the fine then just fabricate some bullsh*t story about renting a whore and her turning into a donkey. In fact i think i'd rather just go rent a real whore and forego the animal period...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

That guy was either drunk or insane. I'd guess insane because his intoxication seemed present in the court room as well.

Although I would tend to agree with, dont forgot there is a third option..However remote and that is that he was telling the truth..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I hear this excuse all of the time. Move on people, nothing to see here.
edit on 31-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join