It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Victim of the OWS Bullyboys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Graeme Knowles had devoted his life to promoting Christianity and to preserving St Paul's Cathedral, arguably England's most spectacular cathedral, built by Sir Christopher Wren. Without his efforts,it would now be a pile of rubble. Not once has Graeme repossessed anyone nor voted for Tony Blair nor supported war in the Middle East...yet that was just not good enough for the OWS.

Forcing him out of office will do NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help the poor and dispossessed and it demonstrates the sheer level of poisonous depravity to which the OWS bullies and thugs have sunk.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sceptredisle
Graeme Knowles had devoted his life to promoting Christianity and to preserving St Paul's Cathedral, arguably England's most spectacular cathedral, built by Sir Christopher Wren. Without his efforts,it would now be a pile of rubble. Not once has Graeme repossessed anyone nor voted for Tony Blair nor supported war in the Middle East...yet that was just not good enough for the OWS.

Forcing him out of office will do NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help the poor and dispossessed and it demonstrates the sheer level of poisonous depravity to which the OWS bullies and thugs have sunk.

Youre going to need some links and info on your thread

Theres nothing on here to confirm your information

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sceptredisle

Could you provide a source for any of this, or is it just an accusation?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
He left of his own accord. I heard he is joining the protests.
He spoke about this.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What the crap is the point of this thread if I may ask? You do not provide any information regarding your title, nor did you, as the posters above me mentioned, provide any sources. This is pretty disrespectful imo. Simply reading the terms and conditions should be a requirement, because ATS IS NOT like other forums.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why is ATS suddenly overrun with newbies of devious origins mudslinging and slandering each others version of "how it should be"? It makes the place smell bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Most of the slander and slinging I see around here comes from a select few veteran members. Except for the occasional troll.

edit on 31-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
He left of his own accord. \

As I have said, the OWS thugs are no better than schoolyard bullies, intimidating ordinary people going about their workaday life trying to earn a crust for their families not petitioning nor protesting to elected officials and his resignation demonstrates this.

These aren't homeless or jobless people, just greedy scum looking to throw their weight around. ACTUAL HOMELESS and JOBLESS PEOPLE are far too busy trying to survive and sensible enough to get involved with this bunch of petty union politicos and wannabee revolutionaries.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I guess the obvious question now is....

Are you Graeme Knowles?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
For those too lazy to type a number of words themselves:

Graeme Knowles had devoted his life to promoting Christianity and to preserving St Paul's Cathedral, arguably England's most spectacular cathedral, built by Sir Christopher Wren. Without his efforts, it would now be a pile of rubble. Not once has Graeme repossessed anyone nor voted for Tony Blair nor supported war in the Middle East...yet that was just not good enough for the OWS.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As everyone else said, How about a link? You don't expect us to just take your word for it, do you?

Oh, and by the way, the first true victim of any bullies in or around OWS, is that guy that was hit in the head with a tear gas canister by cops....Guy got put into a medically induced coma....

Cops shot tear gas directly at the group who went to help him... They shot tear gas at people for trying to help an injured person!

So....Get over yourself.

OWS is not a bully movement. What our governments are doing. What the cops such as the one on Oakland who arguably injured that guy in purpose, who fight on behalf of the broken governments do..... Is bully....

If it makes people a bully in your eyes, because they finally stand up for themselves.... Then so be it...

Honestly, I don't care what this guy did or did not do. I have not even heard of him and I don't know a thing about why people want to vote him out...

He saved St. Paul's Cathedral? Honestly.... That doesn't really help the state of the economy across the globe...

As far as that goes, I take the stance of, so what?

People are fed up with the real bullies.... And the PEOPLE are standing up to them now... On a global scale.

Down play it all you want... Call them cheap little names such as bully boys. Fact of the matter is, the people across the world are standing up at the same time,for a reason.... And that reason frightens you. Admit it.

It scares the governments across the world. They realize the people don't want to just take it anymore. They are going to do something about it and that frightens you. So people like you and governments across the world, post crap all over the internet trying to bad mouth the global movement.

They like to try and do anything that will slow or stop the movement. Well, down play it all you want. Pretend it is just a few uneducated morons. Go right ahead. It only shows that you are afraid of change. That you realize that this is not going away and attacks like this.... just shows how little you really know about the world, the OWS movement and why the people across the world are getting fed up with the state of it all.

This is my little way of saying, I read what you have to say....

You have an opinion. So do I.... The only difference is.. Yours stinks.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
For those too lazy to type a number of words themselves:

Nah, that is not the case. It is just expected in general that we not have to do the OP's work for them. It is appreciated when they do their own work and provide the sources they used for the information they are giving.

But honestly, thank you for posting your links.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

He left of his own accord.

As I have said, the OWS thugs are no better than schoolyard bullies, intimidating ordinary people going about their workaday life trying to earn a crust for their families not petitioning nor protesting to elected officials and his resignation demonstrates this.

These aren't homeless or jobless people, just greedy scum looking to throw their weight around. ACTUAL HOMELESS and JOBLESS PEOPLE are far too busy trying to survive and sensible enough to get involved with this bunch of petty union politicos and wannabee revolutionaries.

Erm... You conveniently left out the OTHER part of this guys post... Samulis also said:

I heard he is joining the protests.
He spoke about this.

So is this man you are claiming was pushed out by OWS, now a scum bag bully too?

Damn, try harder if you are going to bad mouth the movement.... Your attack is kind of screwed up from here on out...

Honestly, At this point I am through with this thread.... Clearly just looking for any reason to talk crap....

I want to have no further part in it.

Good day.
edit on 31-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

how exaclty did they make him leave and it is not OWS.... That is just a small part of a movement that started off in Tunisa..

Is all this below OWS...?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

He left of his own accord.

From my personal view of OWS and daily, nightly watching of this as a historical event in progress that my kid's kid will be reading about, I can say I don't believe these are anything but what they appear to be, at least for the people in the camps and the vast majority volunteering.

What the leadership and guiding hands might or might not be is something I really don't feel right about getting into...but that isn't who you're talking about here anyway. Jobless and Homeless were about 90% of the Occupy population where I was and those with jobs came by in the evenings or donated as they could while dropping by for a short time. However, they were honest to goodness jobless/homeless people and angry over their take on what has caused it. right or wrong.

OWS has gone a direction I can't follow anymore..and I don't support them in any real way, any longer. However, in the interests of being honest and FAIR about things, perhaps a source and more than words in a post could be offered in evidence of calling OWS members thugs or worse.

I'd actually be interested in reading about such a thing with supporting facts....and it wouldn't shock me right now. Let's just keep it real, is all I'm saying. "Pics or it didn't happen" isn't reasonable at times..but SOURCE/evidence OR pics...ONE of those three, isn't asking too much

edit on 31-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why exactly are these people occupying the cathedral?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yet another mis-informed individual, with their own opinion based on no knowledge of facts whatsoever, OWS didnt put a gun to his head and say "stop being a priest",
He did this on his own accord, and he probable did it for a good reason, i do believe he joined the protests too.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

OWS.... That is just a small part of a movement that started off in Tunisa..

Well, of course, this is just a cheeky, bald lie. The Arab Spring has NOTHING to do with the ignorant thuggery of the OWS.

The Arab Spring was a revolt by an oppressed people. OWS is a mob of average Middle Class folk, pretty much all employed in "jobs" where they don't have to work for a living just swan around with a coffee cup in their hand all day. With their money-for-no-work jobs under threat by taxpayers unable to afford these union bums any more, they are out harrassing those who actually doing something useful in order to provide a crust of bread for their families in hope of ensuring that the gravytrain rolls on.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You must be high, right?
Tell that to a nearly 30% unemployment rate. Get off your high horse, the world is #ED, accept it, and do something about it.

If you don't see the issues, why are you on ats? Its pointless.

Its also over 1700 cities now,
And everyone has a damn right to be pissed, because its not hard to see where the problem is (apparently politicians can't see it.. oh wait, they're bought out), lol. the government now, is controlled by corporate interests. Not by people.

Please do some research, your uninformed accusations are weary.
edit on 31/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS
edit on Mon Oct 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join