It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings from north alabama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
hello all, ive been a lurkin around ats for a few years now, i figure i'd make a profile while the internet is still around
this is one of my favorite sites, i find alot of thought provoking threads that keep me on here for hours, although in my opinion there is also alot of fear-mongering and unsubstantiated claims. thats ok though i can think for myself. anyways just thought i'd say hey to everybody, soo.... hey!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heavychevy13

Welcome to ATS friend. You sound like you have a good fix on what you want and that's gr8. I would suggest you take nothing personally . We all have opinions here.

The moderator (s) will drop by and give you the needed tools / links for the ATS Site. Welcome and take care.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If the internet goes down tomorrow we're gonna blame you!

Welcome from another N. Bamian. You do know that YU55 is gonna wipe us off the map don'tcha?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
thanx for the welcomes ya'll. good to see another bamian on here, you near huntsville? i live a lil north of there.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by heavychevy13

Yeah, we must be pretty close. I'm on Sand mtn. I'll shoot a u2u.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well! Another member from God's country...

I don't do a lot of welcoming, but I'll be honored to be the first staff member to say, we're happy you're here. I'm from North Alabama as well.

Feel free to look around and check out the forums. We need all the Southern common sense you can dish out. Just be nice about it... we have Yankees on here and they're sort of... fragile...

And of course, feel free to ask myself or any member of the staff if you have any questions. We're here to help. Welcome to ATS!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im too a new member and I must say You Guys have a great team, As an LSU Fan i was amazed at the size and strength of your defense

top topics

join