It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we the advanced race that forgot our heritage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
most higher evolved aliens i think! are at war not for money or material possessions. thy are at war for emotions. with one race split up of other emotions. some with more negative then positive. or vice versa! wile some remain like us with both sides of the coin. we can go any way we chose! some races could be built with only one side like robots if you will! this is only an idea by the way! i don't know every thing..... if this is true, that hi evolved races created humans. then was it really to mine gold? or was it to test out emotions in a race close to there own? i am not saying i believe this! it is just an idea?

on a side note! are we the advanced race that forgot our heritage. and over time changed our form to what we are now! human! there is so much to look at on the web it makes one head spin in terms of truce and disinformation.
but is it possible? i know there is information out there. but where to start? i don't trust David icke. or others like him. not saying thy don't have anything good to say! anyway i hope you understand where i am coming from?
edit on 31-10-2011 by eroutt because: misspelled

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What's advanced? We went from living at 1 with nature to needing to waste 5 gallons of water every time we take a leak.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Spell check before you hit enter mate.

I pretty much got a head ache from trying to decipher your code talk. Either way I'm pretty sure you're going to have to post some links to back up your claims? Otherwise this ones off to the Skunk Works? Some thoughts aren't meant to hit pen and paper, or in this case, fingers to keyboard.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

edit on 31-10-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Spell check before you hit enter mate.

I pretty much got a head ache from trying to decipher your code talk. Either way I'm pretty sure you're going to have to post some links to back up your claims? Otherwise this ones off to the Skunk Works? Some thoughts aren't meant to hit pen and paper, or in this case, fingers to keyboard.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

edit on 31-10-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

its hard for me with my disability to understand what i call normality of sociability! but to label my self with a disability is not fair for the under standing of what i have from birth. if Skunk Works is where this needs to be then so be it!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We're here in tests here in this world and some are from quite high levels. So this is where you forget and its like a practicum, making your love real.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
What's advanced? We went from living at 1 with nature to needing to waste 5 gallons of water every time we take a leak.

i am saying we where advanced at one point in time! we forgot the knowledge that was known at that time!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
We're here in tests here in this world and some are from quite high levels. So this is where you forget and its like a practicum, making your love real.

could you make this a little easier for me to understand? i kinda understand! i think?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

We're cosmic people, and some from outside this universe, matrix type school. And this type of hard/harsh environment school we're in, is for some, advanced tests, ie final exams to move past the duality realms and channels in this "holographic television type universe", where there is so much risk of lowering feelings and compassion for others, regressing rather than progressing, growing love, kindness, goodness, intelligence, seeking, awareness, growing our lights. We're trying to reach the next level, but the dark side works really hard to keep people from progressing and tries to keep us in smaller boxes than they're in so they can be feared and worshipped or lord it over us. They don't want us to graduate beyond their levels. But if they don't have people to dominate, then they're going to realize this is an illusionary shadow school matrix and strive to grow their consciousness/light/souls too!

So we have our memories suppressed here, during these tests which show us what we're made of, really whats inside us.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
given the mars 'was' inhabited,.. and the moon has been inhabited... and in all likelihood other planets have been or are currently inhabited,.. i've wondered before if we are the descendants of the mars cataclysm survivors, or others. i certainly don't think creationism is a realistic viability given that we now know a lot of our history has been hidden. who knows!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
there needs to be evidence that ets actually practice war, they're probably a million years older than humans therefore they probably don't act like that, i'm sure they do have many defensive capabilities though

are we some advanced beings that lost our way? probably not, humans are in a terrible condition right now in history, if we were advanced at one time there'd be evidence of that and you just don't lose that advancement without showing signs that it had been present before

if an et civilization created us homo sapiens it could have been for many different reasons including slave labor but once again ets could make clones or robots or both to do mining or something like that, plus they probably have their machinery do most of the work anyway.

so why were humans created? thats probably a good subject to discuss but imo they probably created a vast array of life in the universe and probably care about it and wants it to survive as opposed to some specific type of task or chore

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here. Try the following link. Maybe it's the kind of thing you're looking for. Note that I don't agree with William Lewis. I just ran across his site one day during some searches. But he seems convinced.

The Ancestry Of Man

I was going to do a thread on him, but never got around to it. Too busy.

edit on 10/31/2011 by Klassified because: Got my names mixed up.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
given the mars 'was' inhabited,.. and the moon has been inhabited... and in all likelihood other planets have been or are currently inhabited,.. i've wondered before if we are the descendants of the mars cataclysm survivors, or others. i certainly don't think creationism is a realistic viability given that we now know a lot of our history has been hidden. who knows!

Hidden or just plain lost over time. I believe (though I have no proof, just an opinion) that there have been many civilizations (far more than we may think) that have existed on Earth during its 4.5 billion-year history. Nature has erased the evidence for all but the most recent ones. It wouldn't surprise me at all if one of those civilizations were the refugees of a Martian or other planetary cataclysm. In fact, it may be likely.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

thank you i will read it. that is very nice of you

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
(The Ancestry of Man is the only theory that is able to provide absolute proof to substantiate its claim of the origin of man.)

"absolute proof" that kinda put me off a bit! like he is selling it to you as fact! then he has you by his book. lol!
i am still reading it!
link
edit on 31-10-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

they screwed up mars.
came to earth.
ship went into a coastal sea.
survivors make land, with no tech.
start over with primtive tools and knowledge lost within a few generations.
rinse and repeat history, but nowhere yet to go to.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
reply to post by DarthChrisious

they screwed up mars.
came to earth.
ship went into a coastal sea.
survivors make land, with no tech.
start over with primtive tools and knowledge lost within a few generations.
rinse and repeat history, but nowhere yet to go to.

there could be truce to that! if i can get good proof of this i will make a new post! here's to a long night with my cup of coffee by my side.
edit on 1-11-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eroutt
most higher evolved aliens i think! are at war not for money or material possessions. thy are at war for emotions. with one race split up of other emotions. some with more negative then positive. or vice versa! wile some remain like us with both sides of the coin. we can go any way we chose! some races could be built with only one side like robots if you will! this is only an idea by the way! i don't know every thing..... if this is true, that hi evolved races created humans. then was it really to mine gold? or was it to test out emotions in a race close to there own? i am not saying i believe this! it is just an idea?

on a side note! are we the advanced race that forgot our heritage. and over time changed our form to what we are now! human! there is so much to look at on the web it makes one head spin in terms of truce and disinformation.
but is it possible? i know there is information out there. but where to start? i don't trust David icke. or others like him. not saying thy don't have anything good to say! anyway i hope you understand where i am coming from?

First paragraph is not 'just an idea'!

Second paragraph, first sentence...is correct (but, replace 'race' with soul - group&individual)

The 'info', is everywhere...so is the disinfo...
One is different to the other in qualitative terms...
...also, the disinfo is non-contiguous, which makes it seem very...all over the place...
Find correlation...some of it is not haphazard.

Akushla

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

i know there is information out there. but where to start? i don't trust David icke. or others like him. not saying thy don't have anything good to say! anyway i hope you understand where i am coming from?

You are obviously trying hard to understand. What more can we ask?

My only advice is to go with people who seem trustworthy, or prove themselves to be trustworthy.

Don't look for "proof" in their data. In the end, all the "proof" there is is in you; it's just awfully hard to discover.

I have chosen a teacher, and I take the story he tells seriously. But I realize I will not know the truth until I discover it myself. So his story, like those of others, is a prop to keep me going and around which I can organize my thoughts. Also, his story is not complete. He can only tell the parts that he and the cases he has studied can remember.

In his version of our story, most of the important action happens at a spiritual level, not at a biological level.
Our bodies have been whatever has been made available to us by the ancients that terraformed earth.
We, as beings, came here as outcasts, or as "volunteer colonists" as those who sent us here would like us to believe. My teacher implies that some of those ancient space-faring cultures still exist. But he believes that they have become weak and desperate. They all had a policy of disabling "free beings" who seemed to present a danger to their worlds. But in so doing, they ended up disabling their best leaders, their best pilots, their best engineers, their best scientists, their best artists, their best explorers. Where are those beings now? A lot of them are here, on earth. How do you think we went from airplanes to computers in less than a hundred years? In the past in other worlds such developments could take thousands of years. They have been lax in policing earth. There were other more important matters to attend to, and we were trapped here without space flight. But due to that laxness a society has arisen here of extraordinary strength, diversity, and potential power. For we still value our freedom. Though the ancient cultures sent "handlers" here who were tasked with controlling the situation, they have never been that good at their job, often wishing, in truth, that they could switch sides.

Our great "weakness" if you can call it that, is our amnesia. You have mentioned this, and wisely so. It was a technology used compulsively and indiscriminately by the ancient cultures, and it has been quite effective in keeping us ignorant, confused, and controllable. But as I said, their efforts to control us have been lax. So now we have risen up as a power to be dealt with. And they are, by all reports, attempting to deal with us.

Do "advanced races" really exist? If you call telepathy advanced then yes. If you call mind control advanced, then yes, If you call space travel using physics unknown on earth advanced, then yes.

But if you include in your idea of "advanced" the discovery of a way to reconcile great personal freedom with great responsibility to the group...and if you include in "advanced" a society that does not need amnesia machines, mind control or spiritual torture to flourish and prosper, then, um, maybe not.

My teacher knew of no such groups. But he may not have been acquainted with all groups. I take my opinions from recent contactees that seem to be the most sincere. But those opinions are divided. All told, I think it would be best to take our love of freedom, combine it with our new-found ability to break through amnesia and mind control, and make a new society based on new rules, starting "from scratch."

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

David Icke is a hoax person. And it is not emotions, it is rights. The Cro-Magnon predecessors and the Zhor'i Super-Predecessors (being predecessors of Modern Man and Cro-Magnon Man) are in a cold war over the rights to this planet. In truth, the Zhor'i own it since they colonized it seven hundred million years ago and as of such it belongs in their possession. Cro-Magnons are a precursor, a failed experiment, to create an indigenous Zhor subrace on this planet. However, since the Cro-Magnon have been able to achieve the technology for intense space flight (traveling at or near the speed of light), they have been able to raise a crucial argument about the planet's possession. However, we do lie at in all of this. Right now, Cro-Magnons run wall street and our politics. The Republican party in the United States and the Labor Party in the United Kingdom have become completely bought out to the Cro-Magnons. In other words, they run those political party, not us.

How to distinguish a Cro-Magnon from an everyday human is nearly impossible, generally the only difference is that their head is larger, but sometimes also considerably deformed. They are intensely smarter than we are and lack our ability to feel emotions. Quite often we refer to people in our society who are them as cold blooded creeps.

The Zhor'i on the other hand look much more different than Cro-Magnons and Modern Man, being taller with gray skin and different colors of hair and eyes. I have shown a picture on here. They are way smarter than either of us and they feel emotions at an even deeper level than modern man. Our culture comes from them, our music and art in particular. Many had speculated that Elvis might had been one of them, but normally any half-Zhor, Half-Human will be born into a destiny of greatness. Cyrus the Great was the best example of this. A lot of the protest movements, especially those against Wall Street are chiefly orchestrated by Zhor'i agents.

Anyways, the debate we should hold is whether or not we want to be ruled by the Zhor'i, who are kind and benevolent or by the Cro-Magnons, who instigated the holocaust to wipe out half-Cro-Magnon populations (chiefly the Jews).

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

where can i get some evidence of this subject? also if thy are real i would love to talk to one of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join