It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to your belief's do animals have souls goto heaven?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I saw a great video today on this site

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And on another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone said animals don't have soul's
I disagree with this, just look into the eye's of a great Ape or even a pig (pity bacon taste's nice though) and I see that they have a soul, eyes are the window to the soul..

Thought's?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I believe not. But I do believe they can consciences and can think for themselves individually.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

My personal belief? I believe that if I have a soul, every other living organism, like the ant we step on, the spider we smack when we find it in our house, the mosquito that pests us when we are out-of-doors, they too have souls, and one day, we will have to justify why we killed them.......

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Explain heaven.....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by atoptreetops

Why? explain why you think it don't just say I don't believe they do.........

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Animals have their own unique souls just like a person. Animals are often more in touch with their soul than humans.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Animals have their own afterlife. It may be located on a much lower freq than our afterlife. Some believe that humans being multidimensional are able to enter these dimensions once crossed over.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If humans have souls, animals have souls. In fact, I believe certain animals are more spiritual than humans. Believe that.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

that makes me mad when people say they animals don't have souls...another wonderful contribution from religion and atheist. Everyone has a unique conscience and to me this conscience would be better described as a soul...we are all sparked by our own unique energy and science proves that energy does not die it goes somewhere else....this goes for all living things...including animals ...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Darn pity we can't choose to goto Bonobo Heaven lol

en.wikipedia.org...

They have great sex life's lol

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm an Atheist so I don't believe in a soul in the way you'd classically define it .. I believe in the preciousness that is life... You and all living things are a collection of other living things.. Each cell of your body existing independently of each other but working together..

I think what ever happens to a living person when they die, is the same thing that happens to all living things when they die .. because death is shared among us all, the same as life.

edit on 31-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

According to my beliefs, who knows? I have no proof that there is or isn't a soul. However, if I have a "soul" then so does every living being that is capable of thought on any level.
My favorite verse in the most evil book in history goes something like this:
"Man's fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless." and also: "For who can prove that the human spirit goes up and the spirit of animals goes down into the earth?"
The "wisest man to ever live" seems like an Agnostic to me.

Edit to add: That's from Ecclesiastes by the way. Most Christians wouldn't recognize those verses.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If people have souls, so do animals. They each have their distinct personalities, characters, and they're generally more honest and trustworthy than many people.

If there's a heaven, I can't see how it could be a happy place without our animal brethren.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I agree. If I have a "soul" (and what is a soul, exactly, again?) then my dog has one, too. And rabbits, snakes and seals. I am an animal.

The heaven part? Again, I'd need a definition. You mean the place with the golden gates and Peter and the throne and stuff? No. I don't believe that place exists.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Agree I would even like to meet the Monkey what bit me when I was a child, Maybe we could get on in heaven lol
Wish I knew what happened to that Monkey cos I fear they put it down

Found a good song for the little monkey I hope its true for him

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-10-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

If some bonobo loving is your idea of heaven then bonobo heaven is where your soul will go.

Beastiality is only illegal on earth ")

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i dunno but my hubby's idea of a heavenly afterlife, is to have his own tropical planet, with his own bungalow with two orangutan body guards. so clearly he thinks animals go to heaven.
(animals love this guy. he's like tarzan or something)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Every living creature has a soul.
We all go to heaven.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I believe animals have souls... they're just progressing spirits as we are...

All forms of life have a spirit...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Speaking on my beliefs, I believe animals go to heaven; the same place people go. The bible has several verses that mention animals in heaven. This is what I believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join