It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Keeps Taking Down My Facebook Posts about the NWO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
It's called a glitch. Don't flatter yourself OP

Agreed...to the OP and others...if you are finding links or quotes being "removed" by facebook try typing them in yourself rather than copy or pasting. Or if you do copy and paste, add some of your own characters afterwards. You guys are far too paranoid! The only thing facebook is guilty of in regards to this is that they don't want a bunch of plagurists LOL.

Michelle

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBlueSky
facebook does have system for word comination. thats what the new update must have been for! the "top stories" one. i typed in happy halloween and it put my comment in with everyone else who had happy halloween in their posts. kinda freaky how it recognises your face from pictures too i uploaded some from a night out and it already knew who the people where in the pictures lol scary stuff!

The picture recognition feature freaked me out once too! I went to a specific friends' profile page once to see every picture that they had with me in it automatically posted at the top of their screen!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes
reply to post by MRuss

I just posted the Rockefeller quote on my FB-page (800 "friends", public to "friends", not "public") and guess what: nothing happened, no "censorship".

I think you may have something there. I'd like to know if the people who are having these problems have their entire Facebook pages open to the "Public" too! I know of one specific person who has these problems frequently, and yes, his page is open to the public.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

Originally posted by NadaCambia
It's called a glitch. Don't flatter yourself OP

Agreed...to the OP and others...if you are finding links or quotes being "removed" by facebook try typing them in yourself rather than copy or pasting. Or if you do copy and paste, add some of your own characters afterwards. You guys are far too paranoid! The only thing facebook is guilty of in regards to this is that they don't want a bunch of plagurists LOL.

Michelle

Not true. Pictures disappear too, and they don't necessarily have to be offensive ones either. I'm talking personal pictures, not belonging to others or websites.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
While I've never had a post removed per se, I have had multiple experiences where my posts were diverted to my homepage instead of to the public wall, meaning that one would have to physically visit my wall to see what I had to say. Something's definitely wiggy. I also don't like that they're cracking down on the use of aliases or anonymous users. Currently there are ways around this, but it's only a matter of time before they begin making you use your SS or ID numbers.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I think it is probably due to copyright infringements.
Just a guess.

you got to be kidding me. quoting jefferson is copy right infringement.

but what do you think the government does with this. play minesweeper?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i have posted it one hour ago nothing happened moreover i have got many likes

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darksmasher99
i have posted it one hour ago nothing happened moreover i have got many likes

It would be helpful if these updates included whether or not your personal Facebook page is open to the "public" or just to your "friends".

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

WoW... i know that it is fake and just comedy but i think it's pretty accurate what they say...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I tried to delete my facebook account. Unfortunately I cant remember my special word or phrase or something like that. Also, It appears that someone put down my alternate email address as a new user and somehow managed to get a facebook account on that email. I can't delete that either.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Dont you think that its interesting that they have this in their terms and conditions , knowing full well that most people in this technology cant be bothered to read the t's and c's as most using facebook are teens to adults from the techno age !

They state that they can reuse your own work without permission as you have accepted the t's and c's.
So basically they can use your own work without license and without your consent and can change it any way they see fit !

Im removing all of my design work and my photos and closing my account for good .
I hardly use facebook , only just to keep in touch with my cousins in other parts of the world or old uni friends
or to find out about gigs from my friends .

Looks like im back to using the good old mobile phone for that !

I'll make sure my last post is # you CIA and # you mark zukerberg

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Dont you think that its interesting that they have this in their terms and conditions , knowing full well that most people in this technology cant be bothered to read the t's and c's as most using facebook are teens to adults from the techno age !

interesting? Not really, this is standard procedure with webservices. Can't blame these services for people being too stupid to understand what they are doing. This doesn't mean i like facebook :-)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Pretty ironic, isn't it? The U.S. created a shadow internet program to stir up dissidence in foreign countries and now tries to shut everyone up now that it's hit home?

www.nytimes.com...

And here's where it all started. Remember that trip that Obama took to Silicon Valley back in February? Wait...wasn't that just less than a week after Hosni Mubarak stepped down in Egypt? And didn't this uprising start on Facebook? They didn't meet at a "private residence" for nothing. This meeting had nothing to do with campaigning or creating a new economy!

searchengineland.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
try adding it from a different computer, maybe you gave spyware or virus blocking it. I put stuff on all the time. So long as it isn't threatening physically to anyone. It is a cia database to profile yourself though.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What they do to my posts is even worse than deleting them.

They make them show up for me so it looks like they are still there and I have put out a message, but its actually not there.
I have spoke to friends on the the phone while I'm posting it to ask them if they see it and they say no.

Its a good way to make someone go crazy.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
its because they dont want anyone to have information on what is truly happening its why the rich and powerfull are all moving to switzerland this will be the focal point of many thing to unfold in the near future. my advise is all these people that want to buy your gold no matter how tempting the money is dont give it to them its where its going and the genral population will be left scratching thier heads wondering what the hell happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

About two and a half years ago I posted a YouTube video called; "The Truth about Facebook and Google!"

I went back to my "frozen" website today to find it but guess what... YouTube has pulled it. It basically said the same thing the Onion video said, that Facebook is run by former Government employees in order to gather information about us.

Right after I posted the video I deleted my account. which I never used very much anyway.

A couple days ago their were two threads posted on ATS. One said that we should use Facebook to spread information about the NWO, the other one told how the media doesn't tell us the truth. Both threads became pretty large and lasted all day although they were both anecdotal - no links, photos or videos posted. Everyone was congratulating the OPs for great threads, however whenever I post something anecdotal I get flamed to no end...

Considering all three threads together, I am left wondering how many people on ATS just caught up to what I thought most of us knew ten years ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So let me get this straight... Facebook is a CIA ran website which was created to help improve their (CIA) efforts with data collection?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I post a lot of these types of things and never have a problem. Maybe its a u.s. Thing

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
So let me get this straight... Facebook is a CIA ran website which was created to help improve their (CIA) efforts with data collection?

It has turned into a CIA ran website to track protesters and activists that might develop terrorist tendencies. It don't believe it started out that way, but turned that way.

Then it progressed into a tool to stir up political dissidence in other countries to form them into what we wanted them to be all along.

Let's take a look at the mission statement provided on the U.S. Department of State's website, shall we?

"Department Mission Statement"

"Advance freedom for the benefit of the American people and the international community by helping to build and sustain a more democratic, secure, and prosperous world composed of well-governed states that respond to the needs of their people, reduce widespread poverty, and act responsibly within the international system."

www.state.gov...

LOL! "helping to build"? How about forcing to build!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join