It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Keeps Taking Down My Facebook Posts about the NWO!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I had the same thing when I posted stuff up defending the london riots.. No explanation it just was taken down. I could post other comments no problem. The funny thing is it worked on my friends.. Facebook do censor and that id a fact.
It suks.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I think it is probably due to copyright infringements.
Just a guess.

Yes I think you're right...I saw a very similar thing happen on Youtube. I saw someone claiming that they could not copy and post a certain paragraph in youtube comments (well within the word length I might add). I asked him to send it to me as a private message and I'd try (as I was pretty skeptical). I tried it myself and to my amazement it would not post for me either. (this was a while ago and I can't remember exactly what the paragraph was...but something about the NWO or conspiracies, or something thereabouts)

It was then that I noticed that he had succeeded in posting another comment on Youtube containing every single Idea and phrase that was in the one he couldn't post....I thought that was strange and finally came to the conclusion that they weren't censoring the content...only that particular combination of words. I replied to him, and asked him if it was a quote from a book, and to my recollection I don't think he replied. My best guess is that sites like Youtube and Facebook censor certain quotes for copyright reasons automatically....but I would love to be proved wrong and that it is something more sinister!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
i have the same quote of the OP in my fb and no problem
strange never add problems like that

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You guys complaining that Fakebook is taking down your stuff against the NWO, sound like 10 y.o. kids. Oh c'mon... what part of facebook-is-a-cia-datamining-front you guys still don't get?? Even when you are not logged in, they still track you on the internet. I don't know why you have facebook accounts. Mark Zuckerberg has I'm-a-cia-stooge written all over his forehead in neon letters.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I have a facebook friend whose posting aren't making it to her page. Me? I'm having no problems and will post your quote by Rockefeller.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Patrik

It did the same to me about Occupy Belfast link. Which number 1 I was surprised at, as Occupy Belfast had it's own FB page! Confused? Not as much as my profile picture of the Anonymous symbol suddenly vanishing into cyberspace after 2 minutes!

Roll on the 5th of November.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I've seen this possible censorship firsthand when the occupy movement first started, I wanted to inform my friends of what was going on, it was day two and I tried to post the live stream link on my page and it simply disappeared like I had never posted it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Wow. Guess it was pretty naive of me to think that FB wouldn't go to these lengths to try keep this sorta thing off their sites.

Boy am I more & more glad I deactivated my account (probably going to permanently delete it too).

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
facebook does have system for word comination. thats what the new update must have been for! the "top stories" one. i typed in happy halloween and it put my comment in with everyone else who had happy halloween in their posts. kinda freaky how it recognises your face from pictures too i uploaded some from a night out and it already knew who the people where in the pictures lol scary stuff!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I have this post in my FB and there is no problem at all .
i will wait and see if they remove it or not

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

I am pretty sure you can use this link to remove FB forever.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

The thing is , it cant be copyright infringement , as its in their terms and conditions that if you post anything on their site , as user submitted content they are allowed to use it again as they see fit and grants them license to use it in anyway they see fit.

So if I made a piece of art or took a photograph, they have license to use it without our express permission , regardless of any copyright .

Surely that cant be legal , but yes its in their terms and conditions !

Due to this alone , as an artist Im certainly going to delete my facebook account , after I make sure everyone in my friends list knows how shady they are data mining our personal information then selling to the highest bidder !"
edit on 1-11-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You can get round it, try typing "new w0rld 0rder" instead and it might get round the automatic censorship.

Its the same way spammers try to get around the spam blockers.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am hearing a lot of this within the people I correspond with in OWS - if you read my post you already know my viewpoint. Out of curiosity I looked in ATS to see if there was anything to it, and what do you know... First I don't use FB. I believe as many others do its a big trap with lipstick to make it pretty. I personally hope ANON trashes it on the 5th.

I find it interesting that some of you claim to have no issue while others are experiencing censorship. Most likely cause I can surmise is you lucky ones somehow missed the recent update others have commented about, but it does raise an interesting idea in my head.

What if your censorship on FB is tied directly into your status on the terrorist watch list, and I'm not really being funny when I ask that. Total speculation of course so save yourself the flames.

I don't know what to believe anymore. My advice to you dump the FB by whatever means necessary.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just posted it on mine. Lets see if it stays!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I just posted the Rockefeller quote on my FB-page (800 "friends", public to "friends", not "public") and guess what: nothing happened, no "censorship".

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Surely that cant be legal , but yes its in their terms and conditions !

As it is in the T@C and you accepted them you entered a legal agreement that is legal all the way. I for one never post my own photos on FB for that reason (if those assholes want to use my photo, they have to pay first). I post texts but only after having them published elsewhere, as to establish copyrights so they can't claim it. As most of my texts aren't in English and basically are a series of harsh critique on that psychopathic Facebook Fuhrer, chances are small they want to use these :-)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's called a glitch. Don't flatter yourself OP

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

happens all the time to me when I try post info about ows or any hard hitting news that they dont show on msm they take it right off,

Hey but what do we expect i call it WWW.FACECROOK.CON it is after all the biggest form of personal survaliance, and our goverments own it for sure

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I tried to mention one of the advertisers in a post and was immediately shot down. Guess they don't take kindly to jokes about dating single asian ladies...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join