It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Preparing for World World 3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It does not surprises me that the U.S. and NATO are doing all they can to instigate other countries to inititate WW3. Either way, we all saw this coming and it is just a matter of time.

According to reliable sources, China has attempted to warn Russia of US and NATO plans to initiate a global armed conflict. This conflict has reportedly moved from the drawing board to an activation stage. According to both Chinese and Russian Intelligence Sources, the US and NATO plans include among other, the deliberate implosion of the US- and EU Economies, destroying the worlds financial systems, and the launching of a massive conventional war throughout North America, Africa and Asia, as well as the Middle East.

Source

Forgot to include this important bit of information that is on the source above but for those that can't view it right now, here is what they are planning in doing:

The war plans include the release of biological warfare agents designed to kill millions if not billions of people. The NATO strategists rely on their ability to sue for peace when the coming conflict is at its highest, to call for the establishment of a “New World Order” under the pretext of preventing the destruction of the planet and civilization as we know it.

Doesn't this sound like Saddam Hussein's and Ghadaffi's way of killing their people? And U.S. and NATO are doing or planning in doing the same thing world wide? Why is it OK for the ELIT to do this but when Hussein, Ghadaffi it was a big NO NO?

Either way, this isn't good news at all!
edit on 31-10-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: Ad excerpt!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What people don't get is that there HAS to be a war.
It's the only possible future for us. We need depopulation and we need employment and we need to destroy the old and rebuild for a new age

This is a good explanation of how WW1 started -

I love Blackadder. Why oh why did Rowan Atkinson sell out?

The Americans might recognize Captain George more as Dr House.... Why oh why did he sell out?
edit on 31-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: info

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don’t think the USA or any other country for that matter can fund a war at this moment. A war is not going to do America any good because we no longer have manufacturing in this country to build the war machine like we did in WWII.

Europe in on the brink of collapse, they can’t fund a war and china is in a false economic boom building ghost citys.

I really dont think a war will pull us out of this economic slump.
edit on 31-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Problem being though is what do they have to gain as Nukes would be used so right off 60% of the inhabitable part of the planet. I dont buy it, the war drums are beating but not that loud, no chance Nato and the US would attack Russia or China.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The part that gets me the most is that they are trying or planning in doing so with China and Russia, I'm not so sure it is a good idea. All these talks about Russia not being able to afford a war due to its economy is just total nonsense. For all I know they have been building an Army, Navy, Air Force on secret bases just like China!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

It's pre-arranged and no one will use nukes (unless it's a briefcase bomb by 'terrorists' to set the whole game starting.
All the superpowers want a traditional war. 10 years of perpetual bloodshed, 100% employment (plus you get to rid yourselves of the poor and the old), every factory producing munitions, bombed out cities just waiting to be redeveloped and a landgrab of all the minor nations so that we end up with what Orwell predicted.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hmm. so how do we prepare?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Conclusion:Again, we have no idea if Lehmann’s reports are correct, or if they are a kind of alarmism or outright disinformation.

I'm so sick of all these "WW3 Imminent!" threads. You aren't breaking any news by relaying other peoples speculations, especially when the source itself claims it may just be factless fearmongering.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just cant see the US, wanting to start WWIII, we arent back in the late 1930's when we had a massive manufacturing base, plenty of competent workers. If it did occur (war) then the only way the US would have a chance, would be through Nuclear war, and the War draft, and even then, it would be ridiculous, because the US would be on the recieving end of Nuclear weapons from Russia and China.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by On the level

It's pre-arranged and no one will use nukes (unless it's a briefcase bomb by 'terrorists' to set the whole game starting.
All the superpowers want a traditional war. 10 years of perpetual bloodshed, 100% employment (plus you get to rid yourselves of the poor and the old), every factory producing munitions, bombed out cities just waiting to be redeveloped and a landgrab of all the minor nations so that we end up with what Orwell predicted.

What a way to replace the infrastructure too... 1984 here we come

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Take some time to pause and reflect on the fact that at any given moment you can drop dead and the threat to your life might not be obvious. Realize that this is the same for everyone, no matter their status or financially well being. Then incorporate that into your everyday life, things that stress you, people that you're close to, your current lifestyle. You need to be better mentally prepared for anything, and once you've brought yourself back to Earth, then you're more prepared than most are.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

you need depopulation???employment???...you just need toget your big ass on the camps and sweat for your food as others do!instead of pushing around useless info or papers...work is hard work!who knows this must and will survive!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

This is old news to those of us who are believers. Both christians and muslims have prophecies concerning armageddon, the last battle. Lets get this puppy kickstarted, because it must happen to bring on the Mahdi Jesus Christ.

On a more serious note, we have known this was coming for a long time and there probably are global elites that are working towards bringing the messiah back. This plan has been in the works for a very long time over the last 2000 years slowly nudging mankind here and there towards that ultimate goal. Everyone has their own agendas. In order for Christ to return humanity will have to be almost utterly destroyed, in which he will step in to stop it or no flesh would be spared. Ofcourse they are forgetting this one little detail, that Christ will not return until the full number of gentiles has been collected.

This has everything to do with WW3 because WW3 will be armageddon, the final battle. The amount of deaths in WW1 and WW2 and all the wars in human history combined will pale in comparison to WW3. It is written and so shall it be.

OMG! I said something religious! Go ahead and scoff and laugh, this is the one time where i will hate being right.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

Conclusion:Again, we have no idea if Lehmann’s reports are correct, or if they are a kind of alarmism or outright disinformation.

I'm so sick of all these "WW3 Imminent!" threads. You aren't breaking any news by relaying other peoples speculations, especially when the source itself claims it may just be factless fearmongering.

I hear you and respect your opinion, however; You will never find in any source a piece of evidence that will tell you that indeed we are heading to WW3, there isn't such a thing. No government will give you their agenda, so one has to speculate. Whether this is just another fearmongering article or not, it is yet another way of getting information and ideas of what's goes on in this corrupted world!

I will try to remember to make another thread about WW3 once it happens to make you happy bud! (there will be no more speculation then)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not attempting to troll here - just trying to be realistic. I tried to find the "reliable source" but I could only get as far as the identical article in The Daily Bell that was written by an unnamed staff writer. That's big news, if it's true, but to start out with that line.... **shakes head** I'd like to find the "reliable source" before I believe any of it. Example:

"According to reliable sources, several billion females of the underground reptilian race will emerge on Christmas Eve wearing aprons with cookies in hand for everyone to make amends for any fear mongering done by their opposition. Details will be made in a televised announcement on December 2 at 3:00 EST on all major worldwide channels."

by Lightrider

Maybe points in this article are true but it's a time waster with a big red flag like that right off the bat. The phrase "according to reliable sources" should not fly with anyone unless they are named. S.O.I.D.H.

link   
reply to post by 1ofmany

you are jesting, right?
that can be the only possible reason for your post

link   
Perhaps in terms of resources, we might be overpopulated, but I read an article recently (last year), which stated that if you took all the people in the United States, and stood them shoulder to shoulder; they would all fit in Duval County Florida. If that's true (and I'm not saying it is), area-wise I don't see a population problem. I think the biggest problem is that everyone is gathered together in cities. Out here in the country where I live, you can drive ten miles and never pass another car most any time of day. In those ten miles, I doubt there are 50 homes.

Other countries probably have a greater problem than we do with area-wise overpopulation, and certainly resource-wise.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Pakalertpress.com eh? May as well be Infowars, Alex Jones or Sorcha Faal.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

We dont need depopulation, moron, you can fit everyone on the planet in austrailia alone!!!! Its a myth spread by MSM. But that aside, there are far more humane methods of depopluation without killing everyone!! You really are one seriously misguided individual!

If the world needs depopulating then everyone should be party to the method of doing so. You really have mo idea whatsoever of what your saying and the possible results of your beliefs. Your mehod of depopulation by war will probably kill all life on earth, not just us, mate I aint saying anything else, your comment doesnt deserve anymore. Ridiculas.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightrider

he names Lehrmann
and then lists his credentials.
However, he's not in the military, only a psych-advisor, so ultimately it is just a prediction.
A prediction I'd bet every last thing I own on.

<<   2 >>

join