It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Technical Manual for World Domination by the NWO Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

I came across this document some time ago and have been contemplating its authenticity. As a fairly new ATS member I recognize that I may not be the first to bring this to you, but I find that it may be particularly relevant now at this moment in time/history.

It essentially is a blueprint document that correlates economy with energy flow. It suggests that the responsibility of the populace that are willing to use their mental prowess is commensurate with world domination. Of course, the author suggests that this is for the overall good of the human race.

With the OWS, Arab Spring, economic (let's just call it) 'irregularity' etc. going on in the world today, when you hold this document up and start making comparisons, I can certainly see the similarities. As this document identifies our past and was written over 30 years ago, one cannot help but think that maybe, just maybe, we are not fooling ourselves into false conspiracy theories after all. (I never really thought I was...but for those people in denial or fence-sitting, this may be the key you need to open up your minds)

I would love to hear some response from the ATS Community on the document at the end of this link...

edit on 31-10-2011 by EarthChilde because: none

yes, I know there are just over 350 threads for this topic, I still want to hear people's thoughts given the recent geopolitical turmoil, and who knows, maybe there are some new ATS members that don't know it's existence

edit on 31-10-2011 by EarthChilde because: addendum

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Already posted here from a while ago.

Its nice to see people are looking at this again, even if its from so long ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

Try reading the whole book...

WC

I keep bringing this up because everything is unfolding just as he said...

edit on 31-10-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The context of the language clearly shows that it's not a "blueprint" for anything; however, it was most likely written by an anti-NWO individual who was hoping to open a few "blinded" eyes.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

WC/Author's Note: I read Top Secret documents which explained that "Silent
Weapons for Quiet Wars" is the doctrine adopted by the Policy Committee of
the Bilderberg Group during its first known meeting in 1954. A copy found in
1969 was in the possession of Naval Intelligence.
The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7,1986, in an
IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.
---from Behold a Pale Horse auth. Milton William Cooper

Nice that we still, for the time being, have the ability and position to disagree.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Thanks for the link! I will assuredly read his entire book. Nice to see the foreword include his source for the documents surfacing. It strikes me as no surprise that is was used by the BG.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Your welcome. Glad to assist.

Grab a big bag/bowl of popcorn because once you start reading you might finish the whole book at once...

"Please fasten your seat belt and keep all limbs inside the ride at all time..."

Oh and no flash photography!!!

edit on 31-10-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join