It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser: Agree with/Trust him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have been watching the Keiser Report on RT news. Sometimes, when he sticks it to the bankers and politicians I agree, and then I read he once worked on Wall Street.

Can you fully trust someone who was part of ‘the system’ in that way?

So do you agree with him?

Do you trust him?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Is this an atttempt to demonise Max and Stacy now? Do people have no respect for truth any longer, how sad.

I trust max far more than yourself
hope that answers your question.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Not at all and i didnt mention her,but,seeing as he once worked on Wall Street, i think its a valid question.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If he didnt work on wall street at some point in time he might not have he knowledge and insight he now has.

Love him like a mother.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Not at all and i didnt mention her,but,seeing as he once worked on Wall Street, i think its a valid question.

I think that is what gives him the insight that he has today. He knows how the system works. He was smart enough get out before he completely lost his soul.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
For my liking, seeing how things really work these days, he seems a bit too connected. Im only 70% sure of him.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I used to work in securities..

I got out because I was surrounded by car salesman types who would rob someone to make a small commission.

Not everyone there was a bad guy. I imagine it's the same much higher up, although the asshat to regular joe ratio is probably a little worse.
edit on 31-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I listen with discernment to him, he's a very smart guy. Do I trust him completely..........no.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hmm, i hear you,but, youd have to be a near saint to give up many $$$$$$$'s and bemoan the dire state of the banker's morals.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why not, Dr Love? Can you expand on that?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I don't think you need to be a "near saint" to not want to be involved in a predatory business. I worked on a much lower level than the so called "fat-cats" but still there were plenty of people there who would probably stab their own granny to make a buck.

I trust Keiser more than other radio/tv personalities, but I also take everything I hear on these types of programs with a grain of salt. The information they give you should always be verified and never taken on blind faith.

That said, I think Max Keiser gives a more accurate portrayal of many situations than the more mainstream versions of himself.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Why not, Dr Love? Can you expand on that?

Not really, not right now, it would take time to remember the details. I will say that I always go with my gut though.
Like I said, he's got some serious smarts. Definitely worth a listen.

I will also say he should probably have Jim Cramer's job, network not withstanding.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I appreciate your opnions. Im 70% there. But,the Wall Street bit still make me wonder.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I like Max. I believe his critque of the banking system and how it has been corrupted by the banksters and Wall Street. I have been listening to Max and other alternative pundits who see how the system has been corrupted. But then I am a conspiracy theroist. I can not believe that the way the banks have tied their debt to the taxpayer as isolated or unique but a planned event.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would be interested in how he went from Wall Street to his own 30 minute show on RT news..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Max Keiser Bio

It's really not too difficult to find out....he has experience, is intelligent, eloquent and has a sense of humour.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
For a greenbacker and interventionist.

He's pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
max is pretty much the only guy out there in tv land not faking the dirt. with all things it's a work in progress and as such he's on my watch,listen and think list until proven otherwise. he has also talked about being involved in setting up the computer systems in a particular financial institute as well as giving a heads up when some questionable glitches were occuring at the start of trading on the share/stock prices.
regards fakedirt

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I don't trust anyone I have not met in person or shook hands with.

Perception wise though, he's a pretty cool cat.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So youre all sold on Max.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join