It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-soldier jailed for leaking Israeli assassination policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ex-soldier jailed for leaking Israeli assassination policy

Link To Article

Israel has sentenced a former soldier to four and a half years in prison for leaking classified documents to a journalist who used them to expose an alleged army policy to assassinate wanted Palestinian militants in violation of court rulings.

Her case provoked a domestic uproar – in part because she was held for four months under secret house arrest with the Israeli media banned from reporting on it, but also because it was viewed as an assault on the freedom of the press. The Independent wa
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 31-10-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Wow
It amazes me to see that a state like Israel and the history that the people of Israel went through now have a govt. doing this.

To truly believe in "Never Again" you must also never do that yourself and not only focus on disallowings others to do it to you again.

I don't know... I just find this disgusting

[url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/exsoldier-jailed-for-leaking-israeli-assassination-policy-6255048.html]www.independent.co.uk[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Give this guy a medal... or a nobel peace prize... at least he would deserve it more than Obama.

The guy isn't a criminal, he's a political prisoner.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Give this guy a medal... or a nobel peace prize... at least he would deserve it more than Obama.

The guy isn't a criminal, he's a political prisoner.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

It's a girl and she is a criminal.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You know what? The older I get, the more I would favour what I call 'personal accountability' in terms of international policy. (Despite all the hoo-haw to 'get Bin Laden', I'm convinced he could have been nabbed much earlier, but why interfere with such a glorious and profitable war?]

But if a bad guy knew that a snatch team or a sniper awaited him...he might have second thoughts about being an arse. Especially if there were numerous examples setting precedent.

Unfortunately, I'm the only person I'd trust to draw up such a list. Certainly not the Mossad.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by Soshh

Lol. In the eyes of the criminal govt, she is caled a criminal

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Its not israel .. its the zionists/masonic/illuminati that run israel and theyr'e not all jewish either they run every government accept iran and the rest of them thats about to be attacked they even run russia ! this whole show is a carefully orchestrated plan right down to the occupy movement , they are going to bring it all down and in the middle of the chaos and genocide when about 3 quarters of the population of the planet is dead theyr'e going to bring about a solution to create a utopia a new world full of complicit people .

R.I.P Rik Clay

your insight cost you your life bruv

edit on 31-10-2011 by akapapasmurf because:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

She is a criminal in that country, but what she did was in no way wrong. It was absolutely the right thing to do, and she is a braver woman than I will ever be.
I'll be thinking of her while I do my Samhain ritual tonight. I hope for the best for her.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by Soshh

Lol. In the eyes of the criminal govt, she is caled a criminal

She should have served with all of those militaries around the world that allow Army secretaries to break contracts and hand classified information to the press. It's considered perfectly fine everywhere, but the evil Israelis and Westerners won't allow it because it takes time away from eating raw babies or things like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yes they call her a criminal for exposing criminal activity within Israel. Bit backwards if you ask me. She should be called a law enforcer or something.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Wow
It amazes me to see that a state like Israel and the history that the people of Israel went through now have a govt. doing this.

To truly believe in "Never Again" you must also never do that yourself and not only focus on disallowings others to do it to you again.

I don't know... I just find this disgusting

It's so sad. After what the Jewish people (among many others) went through in WWII, they had a chance to be a shining light of freedom and human rights in this cold world, but instead their paranoia made them into one of the worst offenders.

For shame Israel. You have become what you hate the most.

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yes they call her a criminal for exposing criminal activity within Israel. Bit backwards if you ask me. She should be called a law enforcer or something.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
edit on 11/4/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

top topics

join